Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A world of death (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Nobody
Supporter
Please no do not post in this thread, contact me by PM instead, thank you. Also make sure that you read everything before contacting me.

Once in a while, I'll stumble upon an artist or a set of pictures so good that an idea will form around them, or I'll look up their source material and find that it's from something nice, but essentially not the kind of thing I'd want to do. This recently happened with an artist known as Hetza (Hellshock) on Gelbooru/safebooru and various other sites. More specifically, his 'Nechronica' set of images based on a japanese tabletop RPG. I went and looked up the RPG, and it's not quite what I'm looking for. So instead, I decided to do my own thing with it, take matter into my own hands... And the results are below~

---

Most would have pictured the apocalypse to be a quick, explosive affair. Nukes being launched, the world going into a global war, a bloody massacre. But they would have been wrong. When the apocalypse came, it was nothing short of slow and painful for everyone involved, the world as we know it 'decayed' rather than dying, due to a deadly plague sweeping over it, it's source unknown. This plague affected both animate and inanimate objects alike, eating away at structures, plant life, animals and people alike. Most affected by the plague died, regardless of their species, and within a short few months, the world's population had decreased drastically. Where there had been billions, there was now only a few millions, although no one is exactly sure how many survived, as global communications have completely ceased existing, along with technology and even electricity. Of course, the human populace, seeing the end of the world coming had confined itself to underground shelters, but even the slightest crack was enough for this deadly disease to pass through, and those who were spared were apparently only saved by pure luck, somehow immune to the plague's effects... As they watched those around them writhe in pain and die, or worse.

For the plague although it killed everything it touched, did not reduce them to inertia, as expected of the dead. Many of the once dead began to rise and walk, but not like you'd expect as a mass of zombies or brainless creatures... But as something much more perverse. Although the once-dead could be affected to varying degrees, many began to show signs of mutations, be it physical or mental. Some developed strange powers, inhuman strength, or even a ravenous hunger, this new 'species' apparently sharing very few common traits between one specimen to another. But more than anything, this new species showed a cunning and intellect sometimes surpassing that of it's former kind.

Several years later, the strange plague has all but dissipated from the air and the surface world, although ruined and corrupt, is once more inhabitable. Although two distinct species inhabit it, the humans, remnants of the species that once ruled the world with technology and politics... And the corrupted, a race of undead creatures retaining various degrees of humanity, sometimes plenty, sometimes none at all. Of course, the next logical step was for those two species to enter a war, firearms and lethal weapons being salvaged from the ruins, both sides equipping themselves and fighting as well as they could. But even in the midst of this new war, there were those on both sides who remained peaceful, wishing no harm upon the other side.

In the end, the world lived on, but only a shell of it's former self. How will you choose to live in this new world? Will you fight in the hope of extinguishing the opposing side's forces, or will you strive for a seemingly unreachable peace between two warring species?

---

Okay, I hope that wasn't too bad. XD But yes, the whole point of this little plot/world would focus on the interaction between the two species of this world. For this, I'd prefer a partner who's (obviously) not too mindful of the strange/bizzare and the undead. This also means when it comes to sexual matters as well, since we are, after all, on an adult forum, no? Smut will be present, but the primary aspect of this particular RP will be the plot and the focus on the world/setting itself. That said, kinks can be pretty much anything. I'm an extremely open minded person, and my limits are very few and far between, so I'm certain I can be accommodating to whatever needs you might have.

Regardless, I'm looking for someone who's willing to play multiple characters (if possible) on either side, and I, likewise, will provide the same. I'd prefer someone polyvalent who can play both females and males in that aspect... But I'd also settle for just females. Futanari is also an open option, should you desire it. The specifics of how this world works can be discussed over PM with any prospective partners, and if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. Note that nothing is set in stone, so there's always the possibility of negotiating certain aspects of it. Brainstorming is always welcome, and I'm more than willing to listen to your ideas~

I'll expect my partner to be able to post a decent amount and provide enough description to keep things interesting. I'm not terribly demanding, so don't be afraid to try me. That said, if you usually post in terms of 'lines' rather than paragraphs, that might not be 'quite' enough to keep me interested. ^^; 2 solid paragraphs is usually a pretty good base, at least, and I do understand that sometimes, depending on the circumstances, posts can be much, much larger, or a little bit shorter.

I will also be providing pictures for each respective character, and I expect my partner to do the same. That said, I absolutely do not wish to see any 'real' pictures, only anime style will be allowed. I also only RP through the medium of PMs, sorry if that's inconveniencing to anyone.

One last thing is that I'd like if my partner could post at least semi-regularly. A post every two days at least seems ideal, although I can definitely excuse delays if the situation warrants it. (Work/life problems, etc.) I'm not completely heartless.

Still here? Good! I hope you'll shoot me a PM then, I'd really love to find a partner for this idea, so don't be afraid, I don't bite, and I'm fairly easy to get along with.

---

A brief look at the 'corrupted' and what they might be like. Note that these are pretty likely to show up as characters in the RP in some form.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2022901 Yes, I'm aware that this is my avatar.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2022799 Two that are a bit more human-like while showing clear signs of corruption/undeath

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2022893 A physically mutated corrupted

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2022950 A corrupted that has pretty much entirely lost it's humanity. Might still be intelligent, but don't expect any kind of in interests in peaceful negotiations with this one... Probably likely to even attack his own species if annoyed. Basically, a thinking, intelligent, and extremely violent monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom