Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Grow, Mature, and be Raped by Demons {Christian_Day &Fate

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Turning eighteen had sucked. It was supposed to be a big deal, now she'd be old enough to go out and party with her friends, to vote, to be an "adult." I instead she'd just hit the age and found out she was some kind of "potential." Next thing Tanya knew, she was being attacked regularly by these creepy crawly things, and was on her merry way to some dump called Sunnydale.

The teenager sighed as she stepped off the bus, her eyes surveying the area. she was pretty sure that no one had told anyone here that she'd becoming, go figure, so she wasn't quite sure what she was looking for. The girl sighed again, adjusting the ear buds that blared music. Shouldering her bag, Tanya strolled off the bus stop, heading through the empty streets toward the more populated sections of town. Her battered sneakers beat a steady rhythm against the pavement. Combined with tattered, skin-tight jeans and a t-shirt tight enough to display an impressive bust, Tanya looked every inch the rowdy girl she was.

"And I'm stuck in this shithole," she muttered kicking a can and following its path with her eyes.

After the sealing of the Hellmouth, most mystical energy was sealed off and the denizens scattered to the four corners of the earth. Well..for a lot the four corners was actually Cleveland. The folk of Sunnydale had moved back after each 'catastrophe' and the destruction of the city was no different. Most people were surprised to see that the unexplained mysterious deaths had stopped, mostly.

Though things had turned darker again, requiring more slayer intervention. However, that's just what it needed. It being Apollyon. The magic tricks of a Slayer, an evil law firm, and a whipped vampire had closed the hellmouth and he wanted it opened again, and there was a way to do it though it required to have a slayer in its thrall. Apollyon's talents would let it take a young weak slayer and yoke her to it, using her as tool. Apollyon had spent centuries here, spreading lust and carnality in its path. The demon stood an imposing 8 feet tall, its shoulders were massive but dwarfed by its wing span. Its massive arms ended in clawed fists, its strong legs supported by clawed feet, almost like talons. Like a chameleon it could change its body color for camoflauge

It could sense Tanya was being sent to Sunnydale, and it would have her. First a test, it sent three smaller demons after her imps almost while it went jet black and watched them track her through the bus depot.

At first, Tanya didn't even realize she was being followed. Potential or not, she hadn't much in the way of actual Slayer training, just enough to know that if it was evil and ugly, you hit it with stuff till it died. when the imps appeared, her first reaction was actually to take a double take and rub her eyes. When the two three beasties didn't immediately disappear, the girl took off running.

she slid the earbuds out of her ears, or they fell out during the run, hard to say which exactly, and she scurried out of the main road. Tanya wasn't about to start kicking demon ass, not without weapons anyway. She dove inside a convenience store, unshouldering her bag. Soon she came up with a small handgun, one that she readily loaded and prepared, checking it a handful of times before finally peeking around the corner.

The moment she saw an imp, Tanya took a shot, hoping to make the little buggers explode like overgrown pimples.

Apollyon had watched the girl run, almost laughing to itself. It perched over the convience store she cowered in, and he watched in a bemused silence as she used a hand gun on the implings. To be fair to her, that's not a bad idea as a minor demon is hardly sturdier than a human. However, above a minor demon guns were laughably ineffective.

The gun shot went off with a loud "BANG!" as the imp exploded into a pool of...well...a pool of something red and unpleasant. The other two imps scurried to flank her when a booming voice said "Enough!". The demon, the thing, descended in front of the slayer, its face sporting a smile of sharp fangs its skin going from jet black to a dark green color. It looks the girl over, its gaze running from head to toe.

"Never bring a gun to a demon fight girl!" as it says that its prehensile tail snakes around to knock it from her hands

As the imp exploded, Tanya's heart leaped for joy. She did it! these stupid little demon things weren't all that tough. This slayer business should be a breeze, nothing that a tough girl like her couldn't handle. She'd already begun aiming for the neck one when the voice boomed.

Tanya nearly lost her grip on her gun, startled by the sudden volume. Just as she did, however, the demon descended. the girl's eyes went to the massive beast, immediately widening. He was... huge. so very, very huge. Massive legs, arms, wings, claws. Everything about this guy screamed of power and mass. Still, Tanya tried to aim the gun at him, only to have it casually knocked from her hands.

Realizing that she was unarmed and cornered, Tanya took a step back. Still, her eyes defiantly met the demon's. "I don't know who you are, but you shouldn't mess with me. This is Sunnydale, and I'm a Slayer. you mess with me and you're going to end up slayed, buddy."

She tried to look confident, and in some deep recess within her, actually was.

Apollyon laughed, a deep textured laugh. Its voice wasn't gravely as one would expect but almost smooth, almost gentelmanly.

"Girl" it said "you do not know who I am? It seems you're training is in an even sadder state than I could have hoped" he walked up to her, advancing as she back pedaled. The two imps standing behind him not moving to strike the girl.

"My name is Apollyon, and I'm here to assess the damage to the NetherNexus, what you humans call the Hellmouth...and I believe we're going to be very acquainted." Its eyes locked on the girl's as it looked down to her, they're blackness almost swirling like two endless pools drawing her attention in.

"I'd ask your name...but I'm afraid it's mostly irrelevant." His huge wings seemed to block out her view of anything but him.

"Uh, you're a big nasty demon dude, what else is there to know?" sneered Tanya. She began bracing herself, even as her eyes darted nervously, seeking an exit the way a rabbit does when cornered by a wolf. That image proved far too strong for Tanya, and she could almost picture the large demon chewing on her succulent flesh. Definitely not how she wanted to spend her first night in Sunnydale.

Blah, blah, NetherNexus, blah, blah, Hellmouth. And acquainted? "The only things that are going to get acquainted are my foot and your..." began Tanya. She trailed off as she looked to him. Her eyes locked into his, the swirling black pools sucking her in. So deep. So very deep and filled with... something. What was that, what was the demon doing there? What lay behind those swirling, dark eyes. Why did she even care...?

"Tanya," she breathed, forcing her eyes away from his for a moment, long enough to at least long indigent. "And you'd better remember it. You're going to live to..."

Those eyes...

"Tanya...." the creature says exerting its will over the little slayer.

"If I want to live? What would you do, is the great slayer going to....slay me?" The demon's deep laughter echoes in the still night, and then suddenly it lashes out with a strong back hand to the confused girl's face. Its massive fist flying as an angry wake up call.

"You'll serve as a slave of hell...." and it snarls at the girl, muscles on display. A faint scent of brimstone hanging in the air, hanging there for an unknown amount of time.

The slayerette could feel something wash over her. the desire to resist, to harm this magnificent specimen, began to leak from her. worse, she began to feel something else replace it. but she couldn't possibly be aroused. Not here. Not now. Not by this thing.

the blow caught her off guard, and she barely managed to jerk her hands up to defend. Even then, Tanya tumbled backward, crashing against a display of candies and landing in a tumble on the ground. Resisting outright would be a bad idea. then again, serving as a slave of hell didn't exactly sound like how she wanted to spend the rest of her life.

"Go to hell," she cursed. The sudden smell of brimstone made any further taunts impossible, as the girl instead began hacking and coughing, covering her mouth as her body reacting to the awful odor.

Apolloyon enjoyed watching the girl crash into the ground

"Tanya" it laughed "you truly are a pathetic human cunt" and it reached down and grabbed her by the back of her shirt, pulling her up. As it moved her to its feet its right hand grabbed the neck of her shirt and slammed her back first against the wall.

"Now...not every demon needs to always use physical force" it put its left hand up to her face, and etched into its skin was a branded A, encircled by snakes eating each other. In one quick movement it put its hand on her face, smearing a viscous fluid over her nose and her lips. Holding it against her as she struggles against it, forcing the foul brimstone scent into her nostrils and her mouth.

"Gah," Tanya cried out as she felt herself being lifted. She didn't have time to resist as she was slammed into the wall. All her breath left her with one great woosh, taking with it all the taunts and retorts the girl could have mustered. In its place were her great gasping breaths as she struggled to get air.

Her eyes still flashed with defiance, locking with his for a moment. In that moment, she felt herself going limp, sinking into the pools yet again. Such deep, magnificent pools, calling to her, asking her to lose herself within them.

As such, she couldn't even jerk her head away as the hand smeared against her mouth and lips. The rank scent filled her body. Immediately she began to feel heady, almost dizzy. Worse, her nipples hardened underneath her shirt and bra, tightening. A fire built within her loins, flaming. Her hips unconsciously did a small circular motion.

The girl licked her lips by instinct, drawing the fluid within her. She managed to tear her eyes away from him, long enough to hurl another defiant comment. "What kind of idiot are you? You really think that touching me and smearing me with your stinky boogers is going to be enough?"

She laughed then, shaking her head. Hard to ignore the rising head within her chest though, or the tightness she felt in her nipples.

"Lord Apollyon....is the cuntling ready yet?" one of the surviving imps asked, refering to Tanya as an it.

"She's ready, regardless if she knows it or not". His right hand holds her against the wall as it brings up its left claw. He extends his razor sharp nail, and slashes down, slicing through her shirt and her bra, nicking her skin a bit, but her slayer skin healing up almost immediately, exposing her robbing her of some of her modesty.

He throws her back down to the ground, the imps circling the blonde girl....their excitement on display as their large cocks begin descending "get up! get up!" the scream at her in their shrill voices, while the one imp readies to lash her with its demon hide whip.

"I'm no one's cuntling!" yelled Tanya, fury filling her. It almost overwhelmed the desire that made her so lightheaded.

Apollyon's claws tore at the tight shirt, revealing the tanned skin beneath. Diamonds studded the girl's navel, forming a thin vertical line that served to emphasize how taut her stomach really was. Both breasts, large enough to just spill over most men's hands, bounced free. The nipples were rock hard, jutting out, rosy twin flesh, dark spots on the paler flesh.

The girl hit the ground hard, and she rolled up, eyes moving about. She could see that the little creature's members were descending, and said tools were hardly as small as the creatures themselves. Hissing, she lashed out with her fist, hoping to take the closest one by surprise with her punch.

Still, her body already began to throb with need, feeling it swell within her, begging to be brought to a crescendo and released upon the world.

The imp is easily knocked aside by the slayerette's punch, its body sailing away. However, as she does that the other imp's whip is brought down against her jean clad ass with a tremendous *SNAP*. The imps light laugh mixes obscenely with Apollyon's deep laugh, rocking through the girl's confused body.

The demon floats over her body, its wings keeping him aloft for a few seconds and then he lands in front of her. "Tanya, " it commands look at me .....Its eyes peer down at her, on her hands and knees her breasts exposed nipples rock hard "you know you will be mine" his eyes swirl again as it sneers at her "you feel your body already listening to its new Master" he takes a moment to let his words sink into her mind

"Kneel" he commands the girl a talon pointting to his feet, the remaining imp staring at her lustfully.

"Ouch!" hissed Tanya, feeling the whip land upon her. the girl winced at the initial contact, turning to glare at the impling. Being touched by anything demonic though, it excited her, though she wasn't about to admit it.

The girl looked up at the demon, feeling the urge to obey deep within her. the swirling eyes absorbed her for a moment, and she stared openly at it, her own eyes glazing for that time. Her nipples and loins burned for attention, and it felt as though each caress of his voice just excited them further. Tanya nearly trembled with pleasure then. Her body had listened to him, had moved like this.

She knelt before him, initially not thinking about the action. Soon it hit home, and she forced another glare. "You're a... fiend, and you're going to die for this..." she tried, though much of the sting had left. It's hard to sound too defiant when you're half-dress, obviously horny, and obeying a creature of the night as it looms over you.

It smiles at the girl's defiance "I will die...but not for a very long time...and certainly not by one such as you". Apollyon undoes the chain around his body, the chain is black as coal and threatening to absorb all the light around it. He takes the girl's arms and holds them above her head, joined at the wrists. He wraps the chain around them, binding them tightly.

"your nipples are hard and your sex is creaming itself, you truly are a bitch in heat" it licks its lips at that thought. Suddenly the imp jumps up on the bound girl. One hand on her back, the other on her tummy 'hugging' itself to her. Its mouth finds her nipple and it starts biting and sucking on it, its sharp teeth on her. Meanwhile it rubs its large cock against her side, smearing her with its foul pre-cum, humping her like an animal.

"That's a good human, you'd best get used to that' His eyes swirl again at the girl's eyes. Placing a thick claw in her hair, almost petting her.

It took a lot from Tanya not to moan as she felt the demon touch her. She also glared daggers, still pushing defiance as she was manhandled. Her hands lifted high into the air, and the thick, demonic chains wound around them. She struggled against them for a few moments, but in vain. All that happened was that her breasts bounced a few times and she wasted some energy.

"I'm not in heat!" hissed Tanya. Her eyes dart to the imp as it jumps. She could feel its hand along her back, then the other slid over her firm stomach. Its mouth moved to one of her erect nipples, biting and sucking it like some crude babe. The teeth graced against Tanya, and she felt the urge to moan. Even then, her hips bucked once at the feeling. When it began humping her, she actually rolled her eyes, smirking. "Really, an oversized chihuahua? This is what the forces of darkness have in store for me? I'm trembling."

Unfortunately for her, she soon was trembling, as she met the eyes again. They bore into her, relaxing her, telling her to give in to the moment, to let those feelings over take her. to stop struggling. She felt the claw stroke her styled blonde hair, and it brought her back, her eyes flicking toward her. She jerked violently, trying to jostle the impling off and get away from Apollyon's touch at the same time.

She easily knocks the small imp away, almost missing its attention to her nipples. Almost. Apollyon motions as the girl jerks away from him, and pure force grabs her by the chains and throws her back to him. He catches her easily and hoists her up in the air with his left hand.

He looks her over, the pheromone playing havoc with her body his eyes sapping her will. "now..let's see what you're worth as a slave. He runs a taloned hand down her front, marking her with his claws her healing powers again doing away with any damage. He then lashes down hard, his claws tearing through her jeans, shreading them. Leaving her mid air in just her panties .
"can you smell that" and he takes a deep breath, "smell it...that's your purpose you can smell". The scent of sex mixes with the brimstone, and he slides a talon against her panties threatening to cut them away.

Tanya flailed about, trying to push off him as he moved her closer to him. But she found that she truly couldn't, that she really didn't want to. It was only made worse as she felt the talon etch along her skin, drawing a thin mark. As it trailed, the pheromones leaked into the wound, soaking into Tanya's body. the girl moaned then, actually shuddering as she felt the surge of sexual arousal that came from such a direct contact.

The jeans were soon shredded, and she felt the cold air of the night against her tiny black panties. They'd already grown damp by the pheromones, suckling, and touching, arousal evident.

she took a deep, shuddering breath, feeling her body naturally obeying the demon's command. Resisting was nearly futile now, though she could still manage actions on her own. "I smell it... something nasty and..." sex. That had to be sex. She'd smelled it a few times before, generally hanging about cars after she and the boy of the moment had finished enjoying themselves.

"Must be you," she murmured, eyes flickering a bit as she fought against the lust.

Lord Apollyon grinned at the nearly naked slayer, her body being controlled against her will.

"It must be" he laughed, and then casually ripped her panties away, exposing her completely to him. As he held her up with the magic and the chains, his cock descended from its sheath. Long, thick.....monstorous, hungry. Thick veins run up the bumpy shaft, leading to to a large head swollen with....something.

"now let's see how brave the slayer is" as he locks onto the girl, a violent evil lust permeates his stare and he pulls her down onto him, sliding her pussy against his shaft splitting her lips but not penetrating her, his scent fills her mind, and then he lowers her onto the head, splitting her pussy W I D E. "human bitch will learn to like this as well" as he starts to violate her body as well as her mind.

Tanya felt her panties being cruelly torn away from her, exposing her lips to the demon. They'd already parted slightly, almost inviting already. The magic and chains shifted to hold her. Her head went down, and she saw it descended. It was easily twice as large as the largest she'd taken inside her, and lined with thick veins and bumps. It looked oddly swollen as well, as if the head contained something.

"Fuck, no," she muttered. The stare bore into her, driving pure lust through her mind. she felt her body lower to him, her pussy lips parting around the head of his shaft. Brimstone filled her scents, clouded her thoughts, made her crazed. She wanted him. She wanted this .She wanted his cock to thrust into her body, to rock her till they both exploded in a messy shower of sexual fluids. The demon would take her, make her his mewling little slave, the whore to his cock.

No. No. She didn't want that.

She felt it lower, her pussy stretching to accommodate the over large member. "Nooooo," she wailed, her head flinging back, blonde locks drifting over the back of her neck. She tried to do something, anything to offer resistance. Instead she found her body shuddering, wetting as if to invite him further.

She wanted him. she wanted his cock inside her. Those eyes, those swirling eyes drawing her ever deeper...

A deep and violent guttural wail escapes from the demon, more from taking the female than sexual satisfaction, so far.

Its hands grip her hips, and drive her further down onto its cock her pussy being forced to stretch for him, enjoying her protests. "that's a good human ...p..pet" it grimaces out, its fingers bruising her as she's force to take his member in her, forced to ride it, forced to acknowledge her body's heat against her mind's violation.

Its pre-cum is already thick inside of her, lacing her with more pheromone, it digs its fingers in and starts moving her up and down her shaft, fairly masturbating itself with her helpless and bound body. The smaller imp takes a perverse sexual pleasure in watching the slayer utterly defiled.

Tanya felt the hands on her hips, and she tensed, knowing what would come next, prepared for it. No, she wasn't prepared, wasn't ready for the massive, textured member to slam into her pussy. A wail left her, and she thrashed on the bonds. Her insides twisted, spasmed around the new invader, teasing the great shaft. The slayer had just started to train, but she'd been fit before. the result was a tight snatch, one that seemed especially tight around the mass of the invading member.

"I'm, I'm n-n-no--' Tanya sputtered, trying to protest. but it died upon her wet lips. Something smeared against her insides, wet, steaming hot .It made her groan, her eyes rolling as pleasure began to grip her. She felt her body slide up and down him, moving along his shaft. The fingers dug into her body, doubtless bruising her. The thrashing had ceased. The only physical thing Tanya did now was a small aid to the massive thrusts. Mostly she hung there, letting the demon slide her up and down his cock.

"F-f-f-fuuuuck," she hissed, her teeth clenching. Her breasts heaved with each great sucking breath, the arousal hardening to tips like diamonds. So fantastic. So wonderful. Dark. Sensual. sexual...

Apollyon used the slayer as its fuck toy, using its massive cock as a weapon against her body. The pheromone and the and will sapping were too much for any human to endure.

"Your pussy is tight...tight and sweet" it hisses out as it continues to rape her. The imp joins back again, hugging her from behind, reaching around her, its small fingers finding her nipples and grabbing them from around her. Its cock is hard and wet against her back.

"yes, that's right...you're only for fucking...aren't you?" it laughs, feeling its cock so close to truly defiling the slayer. As it rapes the girl, forcing her to fuck against her will, using her as it sees fit. "human, only good for fucking" it laughs, knowing the plans it has for her and the pivotal role she'll play.

Tanya was a fuck toy. She couldn't resist, found she didn't want to resist. Instead she merely moaned as she was slid up and down the shaft, her inner muscles convulsing. So much... that scent, it overwhelmed her senses, inflaming her body. A great flame rose deep within her loins, and Tanya moaned loudly, her head swaying from side to side, hair flopping over her back.

Tight. Tight and sweet. Tanya was that. So tight that it felt that with each thrust Apollyon stretched her, deformed her insides. No, conformed her insides to him, matching him. She would fit him now.

She felt the imp around her, and didn't resist as it hugged. The hands on her nipples were met with a pleasant gurgle and a barely audible "yes." She could feel the cock pressing against her. Hard. Wet. Not laden with the pheromones she craved, but it was still able to satisfy.

"I'm... I'm... only for..." hissed Tanya. The flames roared up. Her body sang to her, the nerves alight with pure desire. The demon used her body, used her mind, used her as a toy for its own pleasure. Yet the pleasure swelled up within Tanya. Screaming a primal noise, Tanya shook, shuddered, and came. Juices left her, leaking down the massive shaft embedded within. She shuddered against the two demons, violently moving .Her back arched, her muscles tightened.

So soon.

so soon because of the pheromones. Too much lust had been crammed into her body. The orgasm screeched through her, blazing her, setting her alight. When it left, it left a panting, sweating mess of a girl, still dangling from chains, still impaled on a rough, demonic cock.

Back
Top Bottom