Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy's Quick Pick (Will Change Often!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy

Planetoid
This is my Current Craving RP Thread!!!! So it shall be short and to the point, Actual Thread in signature below.

Read First:
There is little I don't mind doing if you can:
  • Be a good Partner
  • Give more than a few sentences per post, I am looking for at least two paragraphs of five sentences at minimum. and don't let that be your maximum either.
  • Be creative
  • RP in third person, novel-style in past tense.
  • Make it seem like you know the English Language
  • Read and respect the Kinks in the Signature
  • RP in PMs (When it comes to thread RPs I am still a virgin and I want my first time to be really special so I want someone that can make me love them, if you think you can do that PM about it.)
  • Start an RP every now and then

A few things to note: If you delete all but your last post without telling me and I forget something I had said in a previous post then the RP is probably over and done with if you can't tell me. that irritates the mess out of me, so don't do it. We fill up a PM until we decide it is too large or it can't hold any more and then we create a new one. Also let it be said I do take suggestions on RP's if you do not like any I have posted here. Just PM me either way with an idea.

RP: Mass Effect Multi FXM: The RP would be Post ME3 though somewhat AU.

Me: I would play the numerous female crew members (though not all at once of course) as well as a few others I might throw in later. OC's included.

You: You would play Shepard and the numerous male crew members (though not all at once of course) as well as a few others I might want thrown in later. OC's included.

Plot: The day to day of the crew as they go about their lives post war and whatever we decide to be the next big threat.

Things to note:
  • If you dislike a crew member and don't want to be it having sex or having sex with it let me know
  • All crew members are alive
  • Genophage cured
  • Races at peace and rebuilding
  • Geth and Quarians are united and rebuilding Homeworld
  • Council was saved in first game
  • Ashley was saved, Kaiden killed
  • Liara is shadow Broker
  • Anything else ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom