Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A simple fantasy game (I will DM - fem / futa characters only)

Dathar

Moon
Edit as of 04/05/14 - still open!

Hi everybody! Just an interest check here to see if one or two of you might be interested in this.

Important foreword - READ!

This might turn out to be a fairly long post, but if you're the type of person I'm looking to RP with you're also the type of person who is willing to take the time to actually read it all. If you're halfway literate it won't take you long anyway.

That means I'm going to rebut anyone who makes it sound like they didn't read it, so please don't do any of these:

1) Ask to play a male character – the answer is no. <>
2) Ask to play multiple characters – the answer is no.
3) Ask to remove the non-con content – the answer is no, it doesn't work without it.
4) Ask to play a racially superior character or monster* – the answer is no.
5) Ask me to change the stat system – I devised it and spent time making sure it works, just trust me.
6) Ask questions I have already answered in this post – I detest having to repeat myself.

<> I don't mind if you are male in real life - but please don't point it out or make it obvious on your forum account.
* More on this later in the post

Proper Introduction and what I'm looking for:

I have a game that I made up a couple of months back and I'm currently looking for one or two people who might like to play it (individually, not as a group). It's a DM/Character game for which I will act as the DM – it also involves a small amount of dice and stat/attribute determination of events. It's a very simple system and I can take care of it all without having to involve you much if you want, so you don't need to have any experience with this. Though if you wish to apply please be literate and capable of describing your characters actions well. Also please note I only use thread for this.

Most of the time the game will work just the same way as a normal RP, but since it is a DM RP you don’t decide the outcome of your actions – I do, though often things will be based on dice rolls. For example: If you can see a door then nothing stops you from walking up to that door and trying to open it, but it's me who tells you if it is locked or not and what is on the other side if you do open it. Of course this is just a simple example but it applies to more complex actions as well. If you need further clarification on this the best way to do it is for me to write you an example.

There will be combat in this RP but your character is never going to die if they lose, a system whereby your character may be forced into a sexual encounter and has some money stolen / lost is going to be used. There will also be consensual sexual opportunities as well if you opt into them and of course you also have the right to rape any defeated opponent.

The setting and plot:

The setting will be in a fantasy era and style in a fictional world – with various types of place ranging from: Villages / towns, Deserts, Mountains, Icy tundras, tropical jungles, underground cities, dungeons and more.

For the plot this will only affect how things start, as of course the actual plot will depend on the choices you make. I'll briefly outline how it begins though:

Your character will be exiled from her home world through a magical portal due to some crime she has either committed or been accused of falsely (your choice). There is no known way back but she has been told on the off chance she returns she will be killed on the spot. So now without a home or many possessions she has to make her way out into the wide new world and find her place in it.

(...yes I may have 'borrowed' certain aspects of this from corruption of champions. Credit and a tip of the hat goes to Fenoxo who is the author of that game for these bits – it's a great game by the way, Google it.)

The character you will be playing:

Please fill out this form and return it to me to start with, we can dicuss in more detail and we will sort out stats later.

Name:
Species:
Gender: (Female / Futa only – possible to change during the RP if opted into)
Appearance (full-body image or description – can also change to some extent if wanted)
Personality:
Former occupation if any:
Reason for Exile:

Sound fun?

If it does then great! Please fill out that character sheet above and send it back to me in a PM and we can start discussing things. I've also written a sort of FAQ thing below that might answer some things you may want to ask me to save me writing out the same thing to everyone who asks.

Looking forwards to hearing back on this,

Dathar – xx.

Anticipated questions and answers (FAQ):

Can my character know magic? - - No, not to start with. If magic is something you really really want I'll discuss it being possible for her to learn some later, but it will be far from the main focus.

What kinks are going to be included in this? - - We will discuss this on an individual basis so please ignore the F-list in my bio. But non-con and sex with partners of both genders (and herms) will be there in all cases. Not all of your partners will be human – though no ferals or true animals. Neither will there be any toilet play or gore.

Does my character have to be human? - - Nope. Though her body does have to be more or less human in shape and capability. That means things like Nekos, Elves, Anthros and things like that are quite acceptable. Monsters and more powerful species are not okay though. These are examples of things you can't play: Vampire, Werewolf, Shape-shifter, Tentacle girl, Demigod (or full god), Minotaur – this is NOT an exhaustive list though so please ask if unsure.

Will there be levels and experience? - - Not in the traditional sense, no. But you CAN improve and change your characters stats in some ways such as receiving training, acquiring certain items which will give permanent or temporary boosts and finding/buying better equipment.

What length posts are you looking for? - - Quality over quantity is key for this, I understand there will be times when you can't write much because of having to check the results of your previous actions first. I will not tolerate 1-2 line replies though, just describe properly and you'll find it fills out naturally.

How are events decided and what are the stats? - - Whenever you attempt an action that requires a dice roll to determine success you will describe how you attempt to perform the task. Based on that I will assign a difficulty value and choose the stat from the list below which best fits what you are trying. A dice with the same number of sides as the value for your stat (plus any bonuses from equipment) is then rolled, if you get the target difficulty or above for the result you succeeded.

Here is the list of stats and examples of the type of actions they are used for

Physical condition – feats of strength, melee combat.
Finesse – performing delicate physical tasks, sneaking, ranged combat
Endurance – performing strenuous tasks for long times, combat durability.
Agility– Moving quickly, maintaining balance, jumps / vaults
Intelligence – solving problems with smarts, noticing details others miss, magic (if used at all).
Charisma – Lying successfully, persuading people, intimidation and threats

Example:

Finesse value of 20 (made up number for sake of example)

Task: Trying to shoot a stationary target target that is fifty feet away with a bow and arrow without any obstructions, while standing still yourself.

Fifty feet isn't far for a weapon like this and conditions are good so the difficulty is set low at 5, and the most appropriate stat is finesse. So therefore roll twenty sided dice, if the value you get is 5 or above you hit – 4 or below and you miss.

Hey there! I might be interested in something like this but I just wanted to ask first; what is the plot : smut ratio going to be like in something like this?

Hi - honestly it's open to discussion on that front, if you go out looking for sex you'll likely find it, but you can also focus more on developing your character by us setting her off on some quest or the like if that's what you want to do instead.

Please PM me if you're interested in discussing this rather than talking here though.

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I am very interested in this. I will get a PM to you very shortly with an idea.

So is the plot itself, Female based then. You can't play a male at all?
Also what would you say to a Kitsune? It looks mostly female and have fox ears and 9 tails

Back
Top Bottom