Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A living nightmare (LF M for dark submission, gore and mindbreak. You've been warned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Nobody
Supporter
READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO CONTACT ME. DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD, ONLY CONTACT ME BY PM.

Now that this is out of the way, let's get into what I'm looking for right away. That way you'll know if you fit the bill or not.

-Must be willing to play a male 15 to 18, must be 'cute'. No manly males or 'hunks' need apply.
-Must be willing to provide a picture of said character, anime style only.
-Must be willing to play by PM. No threads, no IM, nothing else.
-Must be willing to partake in extremely dark and heavy themes. Examples would be heavy gore, torture, dismemberment, murder, cannibalism (yes, even that). Dismemberment probably won't be done to 'your' character.
-Must be willing to partake in homosexual scenes. Most likely forced... At least at first.
-Must be willing to play a character that will be absolutely and completely broken from a mental perspective. I expect you to start out as a fairly 'normal' character and eventually turn into a 'thing' corrupt beyond insanity.
-Must be willing to partake in watersports. This one is just because it's a bit of a personal kink.
-Must be able to post semi-daily (at least one post every two days, more is fine. I can excuse absences due to traveling, being exceptionally busy, etc.) and provide a good amount of content and descriptiveness. I'm not 'too' demanding here, but if you're a guy who posts in terms of 'lines' rather than paragraphs, don't even bother. A 'good' post is usually two to three well fleshed out paragraphs.
-Must be willing to communicate OOC, partake in friendly banter, etc. I don't roleplay with robots... And I'm not nearly as mean/demanding as this post makes it seem... Or as my character will be. ;3

Still here? Good! Then you might just be what I'm looking for. :3

So, some more details! My character will be either male or female, and this can actually change based on your personal preference. If you don't have a preference, I'll just pick myself. My character, for lack of better terms, will be a complete sociopath and psychopath. They'll also have the uncanny ability to not get caught no matter what atrocities he/she commits. Other than that, all aspects of the RP will be 'realistic' and have such consequences. A character who's dead, stays dead. Limbs don't grow back, and the like.

I expect the RP to start out with a fairly basic premise. Your character meets mine at school, or in another place, and is immediately smitten by him/her. They pursue a romantic relationship with them, but the more time passes, the more extreme my character's demands become. And your character is willing to go along with it. Note that I said willing, not happy. I fully expect your character to hate whatever he does at first. I want him to become twisted, not start in that way. I want a sense of progression here... A feel of really corrupting someone.

Besides that, the RP will be fairly simple. You will only really play 'your' character, but I personally might introduce other 'main' ones. Those might or might not stick around for a while. Of course, there will also be characters coming in and leaving, side characters, etc.

As far as the 'plot' goes... I don't know how much of it there will be. Although, I do have a tendency to include twists and such in my RPs and usually do story centered RPs so... Granted, this one probably won't be as heavy on the story front. But it should still be interesting to see how the two characters interact, and the mental effect of their long term relationship.

Well, thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom