Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A request for a patient DM / teacher

Lyss

Planetoid
So... it's very rare that I make a request like this which might actually be seen as selfish, but it's possible that this one comes a little close.

Basically I've never played a game like D&D (or any of the similar table top games) and have always wanted to try. What I was looking for was a very kind someone who might be willing to DM a one on one game (or a very small group) with something of a dice and stat based element to it – preferably someone who is willing to take the time to explain how it all gets sets up and how I play.

I'm more or less familiar with how a DM/character setup works, indeed I've been on the DM side of it a few times myself, but I've never done anything that used stats or dice rolls. I've also read a couple of on-line 'how to play D&D' guides, but a lot of those just say to read the manuals (which I just found online and have started to read – v3.5).

Other than that I think I should mention a few things I might be interested in including or avoiding:

Genre: I'd prefer something in a fantasy setting rather than sci-fi (I'm all for swords and boards over phasers and lasers)

Character: I'm open to playing a character of more or less any gender (M,F, Futa) and of most races provided they are humanoid in shape and not 'ugly' as such (think orcs, goblins, female dwarves...with beard) but have a slight preference for younger characters for example 16-26

Plot / Smut: Fairly open on this one with however you'd like to weight it – but for smut scenes it'd be great if you could check my F-list and keep my No/Maybe list out of it unless you ask first.

Character death: I'd rather keep this out of it, if (or indeed, when) my character loses I'd prefer if she/he/it is penalized in some way which does not involve killing them. Maybe rape, theft of possessions, loss of XP or levels?

If anybody would be interested in DM-ing something like this then I'd love to hear from you, thanks for taking the time to read.

Lyss- xoxo.

Back
Top Bottom