Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific request - Lesbian non-con (rape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyss

Planetoid
The general idea:

Soooo... Title on this one is actually pretty spot on for once, I'm looking to play as a lesbian character in a non-con scene with you playing as a straight girl. Even though it is rape I'd like to keep the tone 'light' in a way - no real violence or threats, no psychological damage, no bodily harm, no sitting there crying like a train wreck. I want a strong willed girl to rape, someone who will try to resist but who won't have a breakdown, who might even come to the realization that she likes what is being done and what she is being made to do.

I don't mean this to be a dark-alley rape plot, so it won't be a case of pinning you down in some back street and just fucking you then letting you go, it will more be a case of tying you down to a bed and making you do things to my character or have things done to you - something that might go on for some time if we can find ways to extend it or might just be a one shot scene.

DON'T apply if your profile says male, undisclosed or other. I will reject you out of hand. What does that mean? Female behind the screen only.

Plot and pairing:

The plot isn't fixed for this one but bear in mind It's going to be a very smut driven RP, so for the most part we will probably do a little setup posting at the start to set the scene and then the sex will start. However the general gist of it is that your character will wrong mine in some way and as a result will find themselves put in a 'revenge rape' situation.

For this the pairings could be:

Sister x Sister (or twins)
Mother x Daughter
Roomates
Teacher x Student (I'll play student)

and many more...you get the idea. I will say this though, I am NOT doing prison rape or Cop x Convict.

Kinks:

These are things that I'd like to include and that are likely to come up - of course it is all negotiable though. Except the non-con bit for obvious reasons.

Non con (rape) - - Oral sex - - Bondage - - Forced orgasms - - Female ejaculation
Annilingus - - Spanking (ass and thighs) - - Strap-on dildos - - Toys (e.g. vibrators)
Orientation play - - Face sitting - - Breast / pussy / ass smothering - - verbal abuse
Face slapping - - Coarse language - - Blackmail - - Foot play - - Multiple partners
Punishments for disobedience - - Virginity / Anal virginity - - Multiple penetration

Quick rules:

> I use thread or PM ONLY – I will not budge on this.
> 1 good sized posts of descriptive English per reply at least. Good grammar and spelling are vital.
> Follow all site rules (ages 15+ only that means) and respect my F-list limits
> Don't just stop posting without telling me – 1 week I will remind you - 2 weeks I drop the RP
> Please DON'T post on my thread – send me a PM if you wish to discuss something.

Sound good?

Great! Feel free to drop me a PM. I won't be going on a first come first served basis as I only want one partner for this - so the more effort you make (choose a pairing, give me an F-list to look at, actually bother to say hello) the better chance you have that I'll pick you. I will always respond even if it is just to say no thank you.

Looking forwards to hearing from some of you,

Lyss - xoxo

RE: Specific request - Dominant Dick-girl x Reluctant male.

Bumpity - completely new plot and paring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom