Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lyss' request thread - Females & Futas welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyss

Planetoid
Unfortunately my last attempt at this thread was a bit of a disaster, I don't know if I made it too long and people didn't bother reading it all or if I just wasn't clear enough – but I got a lot of PMs from male forum members asking me to play parings the other way around from what I'd asked for. So I'm going to keep this short, clear and neat for my next try.

What I want in a roleplay

I'm a slut for smut, it's true. I want mostly sex based roleplays but with some starting plot and good character development to keep them interesting. This does not mean I will accept one shot scenes, I prefer longer term plays, extended by occasional plot changes or introduction of new characters, kept interesting by exploring a wide range of sexual fetishes. I have a very detailed F-list which is linked HERE. If in doubt about something – ask before trying it.

To fit in with this I prefer less typical pairings, things like incest, ageplay, different species, sub/dom and things like that. Genre is debatable but generally I prefer either modern and realistic or medieval / fantasy.

Genders:

For roleplays I like to play three different genders, Female. Male, or Futa.

Generally I prefer a Female or Futa partner – however I might consider a male partner, but ONLY when I am playing a Futa for a VERY good plot and in this case I will always be the top / dominant.

Please read this – I DO NOT PLAY FEMALE IN F x M – NEITHER WILL I DO M x M OR SHEMALES. - - you have no idea how many times I get asked for this despite saying it. Needless to say if you ask for this I will ignore you.

Currently craving a lesbian sub/dom RP

I also have a preference that the actual person who I RP with (the person behind the screen) is female in most cases. I might be willing to make exceptions for roles involving futas, but not FxF.

My rules and how I roleplay:

> I use thread or PM ONLY – I will not budge on this.
> 1-4 good sized posts of descriptive English per reply. Good grammar and spelling are vital.
> Follow all site rules (ages 15+ only that means) and respect my F-list limits
> Don't just stop posting without telling me – 1 week I will remind you - 2 weeks I drop the RP
> Please DON'T post on my thread – send me a PM if you wish to discuss something.

Pairings

I don't have plots for these yet but will happily work one out with you if you tell me what genders you would like us to play and the genre. They're pretty vague but I see that as a good thing – a clean slate allows us to build what we want together. I could list these for hours but this is just meant to be a taster of what kind of things I like – please feel free to suggest your own.

Parent x Child
Siblings
Mistress x Slave (note – will not do as MxF, females or futas only.)
Prostitute x Client
Teacher x Student
Straight woman x Lesbian woman (rape maybe, or experimenting)
Experienced x Virgin (sex teacher?)
Drunk x Sober
Elf x Human
Fairy x Human (human is female in this one – doesn't work otherwise)

Sound good?

Hopefully I'll hear back from some of you if you like the sound of what you read here, don't hesitate to send me a PM but remember to tell me what gender you want and what pairing. Looking forwards to it,

Lyss - xoxo

RE: Not just another M x F thread! Many genders welcome!

Bumping - completely re-wrote the thread to make it more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom