Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slightly Weird Request (Pokemon Inspired )

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Hey everyone, I just thought of a slightly weird roleplay idea, and I would love if someone could try it with me. Keep in mind, I play males and I am looking for partners to play females (RL gender doesn't matter).

My idea is that it is like the pokemon world where a boy leaves home at a young age (in this case, 15) off to catch different creatures. In this case though, they are not pokemon: they're women. The women can be of all different shapes and sizes, and they do not need to be human (but I would prefer them to be humanoid). Also instead of fighting, it would be sex. It would be a dominance struggle and if the trainer (me) wins, they get to keep the creature. If they fail, then they wake up in a hospital in the last town they visited.

As I wrote this, I had one other idea. Both Pokemon and female humanoid creatures can be found. I am a pokemon trainer with plenty of pokemon, and I soon find out the pleasures of sex (either from my own pokemon or a woman/creature I intend to capture). My ideas of being a trainer are now clouded by my new ambition: "Gotta Fuck'em All." With this idea, you can be any female humanoid, or a female pokemon (or pokemon anthro thingy). If you want to be the anthro, please provide a picture of what you intend to look like.

I intend to just play as the trainer, but I might play some pokemon. Preferably First or Second generation pokemon.

P.S. I am also still looking for incest and/or cheating roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom