Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gateway To Insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuji-kun

Dust
Hello, I'm Ryu.
You might know me, you might not. I'm looking for a partner in this particular role play, here's what I'm looking for.
Someone who is:
-Brave
-Able to speak their feelings
-Friendly
-Dominant
-Who has a good sense of humor

Yeah, that's what I'm specifically looking for, I'll leave the rest up to you. I don't care for any kinks or taboo things so I'm up for anything. But let me explain the setting first,

The earth is a giant wasteland, bugs have grown to humongous sizes, it's no longer animal eats bug. Los Angeles is crawling with what we call Sukushikaijos or little monsters, New York is an industrial wasteland that was broken off the US for mysterious purposes, most of Europe is being overcrowded with people who have lost their homes in this disaster. Strange thing is, how did this even start? No one knows except for those who were awake, the portion of people who were not sleeping were the ones that were taken first. Taken by who? Well, they weren't taken, but they were infected first. What made the Sukushikaijos different from the other bugs was that they can breed quickly and they can act like parasites and makes the infected person a what is most commonly known, a zombie. Yes these zombies are carnivores and they live two times the daily life span the infected. Almost all of the world's population are either in defended cities or in the wilderness, left to die.

Like it? If you do send me PM and I'll give you my character's description to seal the deal. Remember, this is a zombie role play and it will get quite graphic so this is not for the faint of heart. (PS: I don't intend to get romantic, but it still can.)

^ He's an awesome snuggly person who deserves a bump. Seriously though, you don't have any certain kinks or dislikes? :3

Umbreon said:
^ He's an awesome snuggly person who deserves a bump. Seriously though, you don't have any certain kinks or dislikes? :3

Not really. Remember, I'm a doormat. But thanks for the bump though! I'll return the favor one day. =(^.^)=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom