Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... You know, I've been thinking. Maybe it would be a good idea for us all to make new characters for this role play. Maybe it's only me, but I feel like we're all lacking a little motivation every since Chainy left. And I think maybe it's partly due to using the characters we did before so. I don't think that we're too far into the second thread to have to make a third one. We could just make new posts by editing our existing ones, and do the same for the character profiles.

How about it girls? Think we should make a completely fresh start for this role play? So to speak that is...

Alura--x--Uneii said:
Why would that be? xD ws it my turn? x.x

Actually, it's Kitsune's turn, but she's taking a little breather from role playing it seems. I'm sure she'll be back soon.

But don't you think that the posting frequency has gone down ever since Chainy left? I feel like if we had a fresh start though, we'd become more active like we used to be.

No need to apologize kitsune, we all need a break sometimes. I'm glad I was able to gather you all here though. ^^ It shows that we're all still want to role play and have fun!

So then, new characters... What do yall think? I think a fresh start would really do us good this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom