Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mobile issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
I have an ipad mini, I'm able to use the site with it but the other day when I tried to sign into the site with my mobile phone it said I had been banned. I knew better cause like I said I can use my ipad, I'm sure this has been addressed before but I just thought I would mention it again.

It has been addressed before I believe. I am not sure if being banned is just a browser problem.

If you come across this issue be it when you PM or post, it is a browser problem! Just clear your cache/history/cookies, go through your add-ons (these are probably the culprit, it's a matter of figuring out which one(s)), and the getting rid of the problematic add-ons. Once the add-on(s) are gone, restart your comp and try logging in again.

Again, this is a BROWSER problem. WE KNOW OF IT. There are a slew of threads in Q&S about it, some even having the title indicating as much.

That is DA's suggestion for the "undefined" issue. Maybe clearing your history and cookies might help as well. Not entirely sure but it is worth a try. Or perhaps like Hahvoc mentioned:

Question [Kind of]: WTF, I WAS BANNED. Why?? I did nothing wrong! Now I can't log in on my mobile device!

Bitch, please. We do not ban without warning. The reason for this would be that an IP ban occurred and your phone's wifi connection crosses over it causing a 'ban.' If you were banned for realz, you'd get a notice, trust me. The only people who are banned without warning are spammers and underage members aka jailbait trying to beat the system and fail.

So perhaps you should try DA's suggestion for the "undefined" issue. Maybe that might help? Besides Hahvoc's explanation, I am not sure why it would say that. Hope that this helps in the mean time.

The problem is addressed in the FAQ here in Q&S regarding bans that sometimes occur when people use mobile devices. Your IP is crossing paths with one that is banned. YOU are NOT banned. The IP is. The IP belongs to a spammer or repeat ban evader, etc. Best to relocate to somewhere else and try again later. Also, sorry for the inconvenience.

Okay, I may have also tried to log in with the wrong name. I just now that of that part but just thought I would double check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom