Into the corrupted woods of Felwood! [Himeko x TinyThings]

The longer Aya was inside her, the more Himeko's body seemed to suck her in. Demanding of her, that she didn't try to pull back out. Not that there where any chance that she'd do that, even if Himeko was actually begging her to do so. Aya was exactly where she wanted to be. And with every second inside, she could feel their bond grow stronger. A seemingly magical thing. But in a world where magic was a normal thing, calling it that would be indignifying of this kind of bonds true nature. But love, would be the right word instead.
Aya had felt so alone, for so long, and only just now realized what it was she'd been missing. She'd been missing -this-. A mate. A family. She'd had friends, but never truly been in love. It almost made her regret not doing just this to Evelyn, the moment she came of age... But then again, if she had, she might've followed Evelyns suggestions to leave the corrupted forest, and thereby never met Himeko. It seemed almost fate, that Aya had been so held back from starting a family. Every step down the road, had lead her to this place. Within Himeko's arms. And now, finally, she both could, and would, start a family. One time a month, Aya was more then capable of breeding, so the two could in fact start a family. But, that was something Aya did not quite feel ready for yet. There where so many other things right now. For one, the little 'problem' Himeko had created for herself, and now them. But all that, where considerations for a different time. Right now, Aya was in the moment.

Hiemo's scream for pleasure, caused a small grin on Aya's lips, as she took her short lived pause. Then, feeling Himeko's nails dig into her skin, she hissed softly, with a small smirk upon her lips. Had her animalistic instincts been in control right now, as they where that once a month, she would've stopped Himeko, and probably given her a light punishment. But right now, she enjoyed it. And instead, in retaliation, she leaned down to bite Himeko's neck, after she'd bitten her ear and started thrusting.
The thrusts grew in intensity, as Aya growled slightly against Himeko's neck. Listening to her speak, her teeth let go, as she leaned herself over Himeko, to gaze at her eyes again, the thrusts never ending. A small grin grew upon her lips again, as she leaned down to kiss Himeko deeply, before her arm on the ground pushed them up, so she now sat on her knees, one arm wrapped around Himeko to keep her close, the other hand still holding on to her rear, to keep her bouncing on her thick member. Her hips continued to thrust, giving herself a bit more depth in this new position, as her eyes glanced up to Himeko, following the other womans as she bounced just slightly.
"Mine.. Forever.. We.. Start a family. Today. Together.." She moaned, smiling lovingly, before leaning up to a kiss, her other hand moving down, to help hold Himeko up by her rear, continuing to thrust inside of her.

Himeko's body and mind completely accepted Aya and everything about her as their bodies became bound to one another. She never felt this way towards anyone and yet it felt so right to her and she knew this was nothing to be ashamed of. She would do anything for Aya now and her body was almost screaming it out, which the guardian would be able to tell this. Her ears was now brushing the ground as she continued to fall further into submission as her pussy clenched down hard on her cock as her body continued to buck with Aya's movements. Himeko knew what it meant and knew her fate was sealed and yet she accepted and submitted to it willingly. To be mated with is what she was needing now, and in many ways it seemed as if she had been born for this seeing as her body was able to easily accept this. Her panting was heavy Nd her moans were loud as Aya continued thrusting into her ad continuing to mate with her as Himeko was now a complete slave to her lust and her own desires to mate with Aya. She could feel her orgasm starting to reach its peek as she looked at the guardian as she smiled softly. "So.... So.... Good.... Fuck... I'm going to.... To cum soon...." She moaned as she started bucking slightly as she reached up to start massaging Aya's breasts while pinching her nipples every now and then.

She was trying to help bring more pleasure for Aya since she was being so kind to fuck her. Her screams of pleasure could be heard throughout the entire forest as she could feel her juices pouring out of her as her orgasm was ever so close to emerging that she could feel her body almost ramming into Aya. She moaned louder when the guardian bit her neck after her ear had been bitten, causing her body to shiver as she readied herself for what was about to happen next. Panting heavily she looked deeply into Aya's eyes as she moaned again. "Fuck... I can't hold it much mo-..." She was cut off when the guardian kissed her again deeply as Aya had leaned over her again and forced her tongue in to her mouth as she felt her body getting pulled up and was practically bouncing on the guardians knees. She could feel Aya's hand firmly gripping her rear as the guardian was now able to go deeper inside of her as her trusting was now a bit faster. "Please... Cum with me... Fill me with your thick seed... I want... To have... A.... Nnnnn... A family with you!" She moaned out as her body twitched as her orgasm was now starting to flow out as she knew the guardian would want to follow suite after hearing her reply. She was giving Aya herself fully to her as she was now begging to be filled, not caring about anything else or what would soon happen to her now. All she wanted was to fuck and be filled, to fully be mated with and fully claimed by the guardian so that no other could try to take her from Aya.

The lowered ears, worked to fuel the dominant and lustful nature of Aya, making her grins slightly, as her own ears remained raised at their peak, and her thrusts grew in strength. She could feel herself growing closer to her own orgasm herself, but didn't have to hold it back, like Himeko did. She had to thrust a little harder, to push her own to the limit, and lower the time it'd take. She did want to cum, just whilst Himeko did. But she had tried this before, and could hold a little longer then the now-ex-virgin. But even so, she felt herself go closer to her orgasm, much faster then she had in the past. Obviously it'd been a long time since she'd still did it, but it felt like something else, as well, was rushing her towards her finish. Considering how tight, willing and eager Himeko was, it shouldn't really have been a surprise for her. Himeko was practically squeezing tightly around Aya's entire length, her cervix attempting it's best to force an early orgasm. And she'd give her that. She wanted to give her that. She wanted their screams, to be the main focus of wildlife in a large area around them. A reaction to this moment.

Himeko's attempt to give Aya more pleasure, caused the woman to groan out lightly, with a pleased whimper behind it. That caused her excitement, and pressure, to multiply, and she could feel her member already pulsing and throbbing with excitement. Aya closed her eyes for just a moment, leaning her head back in a gasping groan, before looking back to Himeko. Her hands took a firmer grip, now practically pulling Himeko down over her member with every thrust, and lifting her back up afterwards, to prepare for the next. With HImeko's words, her eyes widened in joy, and she immediately leaned in for a deep kiss, letting their tongues dance together in joyous playfulness.
"Yes.. Family.. And you'll have my seeds. Now.. And when we are ready to expand the family.. I want you, to carry my cub.. My.. Child.. And one day, you will." She moaned with a grin, increasing the pace of her thrusting as much as she could, now ramming hard and deep inside of Himeko with every thrust. She panted with every breath, every thrust, as she felt her member throb even more, as she gulped slightly. "Y.. Yehes.. I want.. To cum with you.. Nngh.. Your.. Body is.. Practically forcing me to.. Even.. if I didn't want to.. I don't think I could hold it.." She gasped after speaking, her nails digging into Himeko's skin again, a few of them this time actually causing light cuts in her soft skin. It hadn't exactly been on purpose, but a heat of the moment thing.

It was obvious how close it was now, and with one last, deep thrust, her tip reaching as deep as it could inside of Himeko again, as one of Aya's arms moved to wrap around the other girl, pulling the bodies close together, their breasts meeting again. Her head tilted back, and she screamed loudly, as she reached her orgasm, her member throbbing wildly one more time, before filling Himeko with her seeds. Aya's arms now focused on keeping Himeko hugged closely against her, her nails again pressing a bit into HImeko's skin. Aya's ears had lowered a bit, now that she screamed with pleasure, her entire body shivering and twitching with her orgasm, as she swayed her hips a bit, to caress Himeko's insides with her member, as it continued to spill.

Her body was sweating from the heat and all the pleasure the guardian was giving her, but it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. She wanted this and wanted to cum with Aya badly, then again she knew even after she came she would still want more seeing as last night their time had been cut short due to the poison that had crippled and paralyzed her. Unlike last night though, she was able to move and actually do something, which she would take full advantage of. Her ears stayed lowered in submission as her hands continued to work on the guardian's breasts and nipples, while the closer to her orgasm, the more she'd tug on the nipples, continuing to make sure that Aya was also feeling pleasure from her. She could feel the member inside of her pulsing and throbbing inside of her as Aya continued thrusting into her, she heard a groan out as Himeko worked on her chest, which made her happy to hear since it meant she was doing it right. As Aya's hands gripped tighter on her she was now arching her back a bit as it seemed she was preparing for what was to come with each thrust. As she moaned loudly the guardian kissed her once again, causing Himeko's eyes to slowly close as she let her tongue dance wildly with Aya's as she moaned once again into the kiss.

Hearing Aya's words confirmed Himeko's suspicion about her being able to impregnate her and she knew that somehow her wish to start a family had been granted. Aya began ramming harder and deeper inside of her with powerful thrusts, bringing Himeko closer and closer to her orgasm after she had spoke again while her speed and pace had picked up as they were now both near the edge of cumming together. Himeko's body bucked more wildly now as she could feel the guardian's member throbbing more inside of her as she could feel her own pre-cum starting to coat it. "I will... Gladly take your seeds inside of me... Nnnnn... Fuck I can't hold it much longer... Fuck I want you so badly... Cum inside me please! Fill me with your glorious seeds!" She almost screamed as Aya's nails dug into her more, even though they cut her skin lightly she didn't pay much attention to it, however it did help set her over the edge. Himeko knew Aya was close now and as she thrusted one last time into her deeply and as far as it could go into her, she felt one of Aya's hands wrap around her and she wrapped both of hers around Aya as she held on tightly. Their breasts were mashed together as both of them screamed loudly together when both had reached their limit. Himeko's pussy throbbed and clenched down as tight as it could as it began milking Aya of her seeds as she began cumming inside of her. Her own juices from her orgasm was oddly locked up inside where Aya was filling her womb up as she held on tightly to the guardian's body as her nails pressed against her skin once again. Panting heavily as Aya swayed her hips she could feel the member caressing her insides as more continued flowing out of it.

Himeko panted heavily as her eyes stayed closed as she continued getting filled. She didn't know someone could hold this much cum inside of them, well either that or the guardian was just special and this was a way to make sure non of her seeds escaped. Either way, she was enjoying this and now that Aya had came inside of her, the final binding had been placed on her. She was marked by the guardian and was fully claimed, which meant no one could try taking her from Aya. And someday, she would be caring the child of Aya and both of them would have a wonderful family, one where she'd be able to protect and keep safe. In the morning she was going to send a message to King Varian about her success out here, but she was also going to let him know that now she had avenged her family's deaths, she was going to start a new family. That she was going to raise her children as far away from the war between both factions. She knew her king would allow this and knew he wouldn't be pissed at her. Knowing him he'd more than likely offer to help them in any way. She didn't know if Aya wanted her to move here with her or not, but right now all she did know was that she was happy to be here and to be in the arms of the guardian. As she started coming down from her orgasm she could still feel Aya's cock pumping its seeds into her as she moaned softly and then kissed the elf deeply as she reached down Aya's back and grabbed her rear firmly in her hands, letting Aya know she was able to do more if she wanted. She was loving how the guardian was able to please her body and bring her to these points she had never been in before and knew that the only one capable of doing this for her now, was Aya.

As they both screamed, Aya's head was tilted all the way back and her ears was lowered. Her body convulsed and twitched with the pleasing pressure, as her hands squeezed at Himeko's skin. She continued to sway her hips, just slightly, to extend both of their orgasms as long as she could. She could feel the pressure building inside of Himeko. How her seeds where filling her whom by now, and almost forcing it to extend a bit. Aya lifted Himeko a bit then, pulling the tip of her member free from Himeko's cervix, to allow some of the seeds, that just kept flowing, to pass Aya's member and leak out of Himeko. Aya gazed back to HImeko, still panting lightly, smiling to show her that it was alright. That it didn't mater that some of it couldn't quite stay inside. She gently nuzzled her nose against Himeko's, her ears perking happily as she giggled. She felt Himeko's hands move to her rear, causing her to purr lightly, her emerald eyes gazing into Himeko's, as she smirked lightly.

Himeko would feel Aya's member, remaining just as erect as it was before, still lodged inside Himeko when it stopped spilling its seeds. Aya purred slightly again, swaying her hips to grind herself inside of the other girl. She leaned up to kiss Himeko's lips lovingly again. But a hand stroking behind Himeko's head and gently grabbing her hair to pull her into a more rough kiss, showed how dominant she felt, whilst the perky ears showed her happiness.
"Mmmh, good girl.. Finding you.. Weak.. And frail.. Was the most luck I've had, in a long, long time.. Now.. I have a strong, willing and loving girl. Not weak.. But still. Mine." She whispered before kissing Himeko deeply again. She extended the kiss a little longer, her tongue twirling with Himeko's as she moaned softly. Her member throbbed a bit more inside of Himeko, clearly needing more. This caused Aya to grin as she continued kissing, before parting the kiss, looking back into her eyes.

"I want you.. To taste. I want you, to use your pretty lips this time.. Give me, what I gave you last night..." She demanded with a soft smirk, as she lifted Himeko a bit, pulling herself out of Himeko's body, letting some more of her seeds flow out of the other girl. Aya proceeded to sit down against the soft grass, leaning herself back a bit, revealing her thick throbbing member between them with the same small grin upon her lips. Her tail waved behind her back a few times, before it slowly made its way towards Himko, the soft fur of the tip stroking down the woman's side, and then back upwards, caressing the warm skin.

As Aya came inside of her she could feel the guardian's seeds filling her pussy and forcing it's way into her womb as her body shivered while she rode her orgasm out, yet panting heavily as her pussy continued to clench down on Aya's cock. Himeko whimpered slightly when she felt Aya pull out but kept the head inside of her as it continued pumping seeds into her, which allowed them to start leaking out of her as she looked over at Aya as she saw the look in her eyes before nodding understanding what she was pretty much saying. Himeko blushed as Aya nuzzled her nose against hers as she watched her ears perk up happily before hearing her giggle, which caused her to grow more red. With her hands she gently groped each ass cheek in her hand as she moaned softly. Clenching Aya's ass she moaned louder when she felt the guardian's member still very erect as she began swaying her hips and grinding inside of her, causing her to gasp out in pleasure. The moment she gasped out in pleasure her lips were stolen as Aya kissed her lovingly as she stroked her hair, causing Himeko to nuzzle her hand before she felt the guardian grab her hair and pulled her into a rougher kiss. Himeko's ears lowered in submission as she could feel Aya's dominant side taking control. "Am I worthy of being with you...?" She asked softly as she blushed deeply as Aya kissed her deeply again, causing her eyes to close slowly as she kissed the guardian back as her soaking wet pussy was still begging and itching for more as the member inside was still throbbing and showing clear signs it was no where near finished. She was wanting more now. No... She was craving it. Her body was needing this and she would do anything to get what she wanted.

Hearing the guardian's words she nodded as she whimpered once again when she was lifted completely off her cock and more of her seeds spilled out mixed with her own juices. As Aya sat down and exposed herself Himeko got down and crawled over to her and made her way in between the other elf's legs as she looked at the throbbing member that was covered in both of their juices as she leans over and slowly takes it into her hands. Lowering her head she opens her mouth and begins licking the tip slowly before slowly licking down the shaft, tasting the salty, yet sweet mixture of their juices and moaning softly, sending vibrations from her tongue onto Aya's cock. Closing her eyes slowly as she continues to slowly clean the guardian's member off while pulling it into her mouth completely to suckle on it as she slowly bobbed her head before going back to her slow cleaning. She used one of her hands to gently rub the guardian's clit to give it some attention as well as she slowly opened her eyes to look up at the guardian in hopes she was doing it right and trying to please her like she had done for Himeko. Himeko wanted to make the other elf feel the same pleasure she had been given. If she had been given a sign that she was doing good she'd finish cleaning her cock off before taking it back into her mouth fully as she'd begin bobbing her head up and down while slipping two fingers into the guardian's pussy to start fingering her. Using her other hand she'd begin stroking Aya's member while continuing to bob her head up and down at a slow pace at first but would soon start going a little faster, each time taking more and more of her cock into her mouth.

((Sorry for the late reply. Got wrapped up with other stuff and D&D... @.@;; Weekends are always busy for me. Dx But I normally am able to manage it! D=))

Those soft whimperings, when ever Himeko seemed afraid Aya would stop, sent shivers down Aya's spine, and made her feel almost devious. She already knew, that she would not be able to contain herself, from teasing Himeko, left and right. She was so wonderfully eager and needy. Had Aya not had such a high libido herself, she might've feared for their relationship, but she could go on like this for quite a while still, and had no intentions of stopping. The way Himeko's body clinged to Aya's, even when she was pulling out, sent another wave of shivers down Aya's spine. Himeko's body would've made it impossible for Aya to stop now, even if she hadn't been this overly fatigued after ages without any sexual attention. And her question, caused Aya's ears to perk, as she smiled widely with the intense kiss, her grib gently ruffling Himeko's hair, before letting go to answer.
"You, are more than worthy. You are everything I could've hoped for, and far more. You are what I've longed for, for a long time, my little.. Pet." She smirked softly, pulling Himeko in for another kiss, before dropping down.

As Himeko crawled down over her, Aya's bright eyes gazed over the other woman's body, watching her reactions. Her head tilted slightly, as Himeko started tasting and cleaning her throbbing member, causing Aya to give a shivering exhalement of breath, as her body sighed, calming itself down a bit. She raised a hand, to gently stroke Himeko's hair, as a soft humming purr escaped the woman's lips, tilting her head to the other side. Her tail waved a bit from side to side, before her eyes shimmered, and she tilt her head back a bit, giving off a soft gasping moan. She gulped, before gazing back towards Himeko, just as she looked up for acceptance and reactions. Aya grinned softly, a finger gently stroking along the top of Himeko's ear, as her tail started creeping over the ground, before reaching up for Himeko's thigh. She licked her lips, as her fingers continued gently playing with Himeko's ear, just gently pinching it a single time, before stroking the backside of a claw down the length of it. But when Himeko began bobbing her head more eagerly, stroking the member and thrusting fingers inside of her, the other woman gasped and dropped her head back, as her fingers grabbed Himeko's hair, following the motions, trying to make Himeko take in just a little more. The tail now stroked it's way up to the leaking pussy, immediately twisting at the entrance, before pushing it's way inside, however going only half as deep as Aya's member had. But instead, this allowed it to start thrusting eagerly inside the other woman's walls, twisting and turning as it did.
"Mmh.. You.. Do this well, my sweet. I am glad.. I did not decide to satisfy myself.. After last.. Nngh. This.. Is far better. How does it taste, my pet?"

Back
Top Bottom