Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut, lust and maybe a few tentacles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cr0ssy994

Moon
Ok, so this is basically the opposite of my other thread. Long story short I'm in the mood for a smut focused RP, with a bit of plot. Not too much, but enough that the smut makes some sort of sense. I'd prefer the RP to be long term, however I can do short term as well if need be. I only really write as males, I've never written as a female and would need some serious persuading before I consider it. I'm 20 and only RP with characters at least 16 and probably no older than mid 30's.
I normally RP pretty normal stuff, however i am open to more Taboo stuff. I've never done much of it before, but I think some of it could be quite fun. I also have a bit of a thing for tentacles, as strange as it may be. :L

Oral sex - Giving and Recieving
Vaginal sex
C/D Breasts
Sexy/slutty outfits on women
Virgins females
Innocent/naive females - Occasionally I could play a naive male, but would probably need convincing.
Teasing
Tentacles
Stripteases - by the female
Blindfolds
Bondage
Aliens/Monsters
Fantasy settings
Real life settings
Anonymous sex - I.e Meet in a bar or club

Dislikes
pee/poo/things that belong in the toilet
Incest - I don't see the appeal, but I'm open to it.

Ok so that's it for now, I'll probably add som pairings soon, although I'm pretty much open to most pairings. Pm Me if you have a pairing or an idea based on aynthing here and I'm sure we can work something out. :)

My age range for my character I prefer 18-21 but the lowest I'll go is 16 and the highest is 25 :)
I prefer pictures whether they be anime or realistic doesn't matter. :) 1-3 paragraph for posting at least more is welcome and I will do more if inspiration is there :p I at least do 1 paragraph per post usually 2.

I was thinking maybe we could do roommates, 2 male best friends live together and one of their girlfriends moves in with them, the pair I was thinking is girlfriend x boyfriend's best friend :) The boyfriend neither of us really have to play except for scenes here and there if need be :p Mostly focus on best friend and girlfriend :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom