An unexpected twist in the shadows of the blue moon (Krystal_Atems_Girl x Raitachi)

Seto swallowed hard as Krystal's dress fell to the floor, revealing her almost completely naked body to him, only her panties and her high-heeled shoes remained. His dark blue eyes scanned her slim form, focusing mainly on her slight curves and her perky chest before gasping, as his own naked top half was revealed when she removed his shirt and jacket in one swift motion. He groaned sharply as she ran her finger down his chest, feeling his cock throbbing painfully against their restraints, he thought about her question for a while, letting a smirk cross his lips before leaning forward and pushing her down on the bed.

He began with kissing her neck, making his way down over her chest, taking in one of her nipples into his mouth, teasing it as he lightly sucked, nibbled and pinched the stiffening bud. Seto then pulled back on it, releasing it from his mouth with a wet pop before making his way further down her torso, over her stomach, before stopping at the hem of her panties. He was unable to suppress a chuckle at the sight of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon pattern that covered them "very nice, but they're in the way" he muttered, curling his fingers around the delicate material and pulling them off allowing them to stay hooked around her right stiletto. His eyes widened slightly as he stared at the blue haired females bared womanhood before leaning in, desiring to taster her, trailing his tongue slowly up the length of her moist slit, flicking it over her clit before bringing it back down again and repeating.

Kiraoi_Tukiko_by_kenlybop.jpg

Krystal let out a soft moan as he kissed her neck. She held the sheets, gripping then harder with every kiss. She gasped when he took her nipple in his mouth, his licking and biting making her grip the sheets tighter. She had never felt such pleasure, and knew this was only the beginning. She giggled a little at the popping noise that happened when he got off her nipple, and moaned a bit more as he continued to kiss down her body, smirking at his comment about the panties. "That was the idea. I wanted to please you." She said softly, blushing slightly as he pulled them down her body. She liked this already.

Krystal took off his pants and boxers in one swift motion before he was out of her reach. She was getting more aroused by the second. A tiny sound of surprise escaped her delicately painted red lips as seto licked at her slit. She had never experienced such a thing before. "Setty..." she moaned out, gripping at the sheets and also at his hair as he licked, the pleasure heightening for her. She wondered what he could be thinking, and if he saw this as just a one night stand. She admitted to herself that it was, and sighed slightly in her mind, trying to decide if she should tell seto about her being pregnant after it inevitably happened, or keep quiet. She wasn't sure. "I've got time though. We aren't even done having sex yet." She thought to herself, moaning away at the feel of his mouth on her slit.

Seto smirked into her sex at her reaction, as he continued to taste her, this meant he wasn't completely out of practice, his fluid covered face was a testament to that. He was surprised at how quickly Krystal managed to take off the rest of his clothes, she was apparently more eager then he was, a thought that he enjoyed quite a lot. As he continued he focused more and more of his attention on her clitoris, knowing he was getting the best reactions from attacking that, though occasionally he moved back down and up again. With a sly smile on his face the Kaiba reached up and slid his middle finger deep within her flooded snatch, chuckling against her swollen clit as he began to understand just how aroused she was. "You're so wet" he commented with a smirk as he began to rub the digit against her inner walls, pulling his face away so he could study how she reacted.

Using his other hand Seto whipped his mouth clean of her juices, "hmm you seem ready" he stated leaning over her and kissing her pubic bone. "But do you really want me to stop this now?" he asked huskily, as he teased her clit with his thumb and slipping another finger inside her quivering snatch with the other one, curling them against the rough patch of her g-spot. "I want to know what you want Krystal, so tell me so I give it to you" he was wearing his usual business expression, but it also had an odd mix of longing and desire in with it, he had never wanted to please another person so bad in his life.

Back
Top Bottom