Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Writers Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosfiat

Moon
Since my old request thread was a bit outdated and was not all that great, I have decided to make a new one with the current times.

Introduction
Hello there! I'm an experienced roleplayer who's been in and out of the adult roleplaying scene for a while now. I like to think that I'm open-minded, honest and able to take on any request with the best possible attitude. My strongest point is probably my writing, while my weakest is most likely my availability as I'm a full time worker in the UK. Regardless, depending on what your circumstances are we can work something out. Better to have tried and failed than to remain forever wondering.

Rules
Just a couple of things to mention about my preferences when it comes to roleplaying. I'll make exceptions for the right partner, but for the most part these are set in stone:
1. I prefer my partner to play a female or female-like character, so my favorite pairing my default is M/F.
2. I prefer roleplaying over Yahoo, Skype or AIM. Can do emails and PM on the side.
3. I prefer to avoid roleplays involving heavy physical torture.

Plus Sides
Here are a few things that may work in our favor as roleplaying partners. Some people are quite strict with these things so I just want to clarify my own thoughts on the matter:
1. I am flexible when it comes to posting length. I know some scenes require more than others so there isn't a minimum post length required to be able to roleplay with me.
2. I am flexible with writing abilities, since I remember clearly the days when I wasn't that great at it. Happy to give anyone the chance and to help others improve of I can.
3. I am very flexible when it comes to ideas and kinks. I love brainstorming and I love knowing what boxes to tick when it comes to setting up a scene with my partner.
4. I am online or can be online during prolonged sessions during the weekend.

Ideas & Fetiches
Alright, like what you have read so far? Then here are a few ideas that may persuade you even further. Feel free to approach me with these or any others that you may have.

Multiple Partners: Ever wanted to be the female core in a threesome, foursome or gangbang? I love playing multiple partners on these terms, and can either overwhelm you with long posts and a lot of detail or can target specific things that make you tick.

Long Plots: I enjoy elaborating on a brand new settings and a long term plot, preferably with characters who can develop or assist in development depending on what kind of story it is. Anything from fantasy, modern and sci-fi is my thing, and it's all about the characters in my books.

Taboo: If you're feeling some incest, some cheating or something that generally shouldn't happen to people in real life but feels too good not to write then I'm your guy. I have no limits when it comes to this and can include age and size play as well as any other dark and twisted element that may make this more enjoyable.

Action & Romance: Two very different elements that tend to get left out in smut-orientated roleplay. I do actually prefer full-on smut plays but when it comes to a plot roleplay then I'm all about a good dose of action, drama and romance.

Hard Smut: Just to contrast the above, I'm also a huge fan of filthy writing and I value your details in this as much as I like to offer my own. It will always be about what you enjoy the most but I have plenty of cards up my sleeve to offer the nasty roleplay you've been craving all this time.

Sound like your kind of partner? Send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I'm next online! Feel free to send any questions or suggestions as well as any potential ideas or links to your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom