Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Legacy (Savage Worlds Role Play)

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Hows it goin ladies and gents! Just thought I'd set up this page as a general hub of information! The link to the Roll20 is here.

All the setting rules and character sheets will be organized their as well. though all literary Role Playing will be done here, the dice and mechanical business will be handled over there so I can keep a log of it. Not that I don't trust you guys its just fair after all. That way you guys don't get accused by other players of having unjustly bad or good rolls.

Character Generation:

Okay so unlike standard SW we'll be using a modified, home-brew version. After selecting a race from the "Races" section on the Roll20 campagin, you will compile attributes as usual. NEXT you will choose a class, which will give you skills according to said class and a free edge or choice of edges. Each class allots you a given amount of Skill points to play with when you're done. Compile skills as normal.

Everyone may choose 2 minor and/or 1 major hindrance as per the normal rules. For the record, all characters will be starting off as Novices, so no getting the goober-cheese edges out of the starting gate. As well you have 500gp or $ to spend however you like in the Medieval section. If you're feeling patient you can hold onto your monies and buy cool homebrew gear that I'll soon be posting on the Roll20.

Roleplay;

As I stated above, we will be doing most all "in character" posts here on BM. Conversations, details about combat, the like. However, all mechanical business will take place on Roll20 where I should be on to witness your roll as DM. This may seem confusing but hopefully it works out. Because of this nature, some posts may appear shorter than others, being only a paragraph or so. Before making a roll, you will act out as you wish to and then make the roll. MY NPC's reactions will change and adapt according to your roll.

Incase you guys have a) forgotten this page existed, here's a bump and b) were unaware of the current status here's an update. The Legacy game is full underway but we are currently at max capacity. As it stands its a little bit more than I expected for this game. I worry how it will turn out due to the party size and medium. If you guys would like to imput some info as to whether you'd want it to be all on Roll20 or on BM and Roll20 would be grateful, for as it stands I have yet to decide fully the best route to take.

Furthermore, here is the complete player list:

SomethingEsoteric [Human Priestess]
Sano [Half-Orc Warrior]
Nekrosilisk [Minotaur Warrior]
Stayin_Frosty [High Elf Mage]
Sirix [Dark Elf Rogue]
FuriousloverXD [High Elf Mage]

Hey guys! I'm sorry I've been gone so long. Life has hit me in the tits rather hard this past week. I want to give you all an update saying that I ABSOLUTELY plan to continue this roleplay. I will post tonight or tomorrow sometime. I can utmost guarantee that. I just wanted to appologize for ducking out for almost two weeks. That being said, once I begin posting I plan on having a post done immediately after all others post, keeping a strong flow of pacing. Secondly a few "rules" updates:

Posting order is as follows:

Myself
Sanoci
Nekrosilisk
FuriousloverXD
Sirix
Stayin' Frosty
Something Esoteric

This will NOT carry over into combat. Furthermore, once I have posted, we will start a 36 hour rule. Its not as strict as it sounds but generally; once the person before you has posted you will have a day and a half to post or you will be skipped or "Dotted-lined" until the next go round. In combat scenarios, you will hold your action. This may sound kind of hypocritical seeing as I disappear alot, but I plan to hold myself firmly to this rule. Of course if you are busy or something comes up, just post on here and keep us all updated. I guarantee you no-one will be upset with you if you have to miss a post or two ^^

Another rule-of-thumb is that you don't have to make a super lengthy posts. My posts will most always be lengthy but thats because I control most any NPC's major or minor as well as describe settings. You guys should not feel required to match my posts in length. Not that I'm putting that down or saying you shouldn't but if it makes it easier to post regularly and quickly all you guys can make shorter posts if the situation does not deem anything lengthy.

I feel like that about covers it. If you guys have anymore questions feel free to post them here or PM me. Like I said, expect a new post tonight or early tomorrow. ;)

Back
Top Bottom