Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My stepsister fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy720

Moon
I need a rp partner to play a beautiful chubby girl. You get to choose your name but of your wondering my stepsister name is Jessie. I would like to have sexually activities in various spots of the resort
Kinks --- https://www.f-list.net/c/guy720/

I'm on vacation with my family in Florida. My name is Chris and I'm currently masturbating in my hotel room thinking about my stepsister who I've had a crush on for a few years. Before the vacation started all I could think about was will I get to see her in her bikini and was there a chance that I could make my fantasies come true.

Now I have been masturbating for about forty minutes and I'm about to shoot my cum all over my stomach when without thinking I said my stepsister's name loud enough to be heard outside my room. A few minute later I heard the door to the hotel room open and close and since I was the only one in the room at the moment I got up to go look around, only for find the room empty. So I looked though the peephole in the door and saw my stepsister walking down the hallway fast in a bikini. I was hoping she didnt hear what I said but on the inside I knew she did and I became nervous about what would happen.

After my nerves had calmed down since seeing my stepsister walking down the hallway I decided I would forget about what happened and go swimming. I changed into my swimming trunks and went to find my stepbrother at one of the many pool at the resort. I found him at the pool with a slide and had a hot tub a couple feet away that happened to be the closest pool to our hotel. I spent the rest of the day having fun with my stepbrother and not thinking earlier until we returned to the room that night. My stepbrother and I was the first two back at the room and everything that happened earlier came back instantly and I wondered how my stepsister reacted to earlier and if she did know about what happened.

Luckily for me my stepsister didn't return to the room until around midnight and my stepbrother and me was in our room watching tv until we fell asleep. Around two in the morning my stepbrother fell asleep and I wasn't tired yet so I went to the kitchen to get a Dr. Pepper from the fridge. When I walked into the living I saw my stepsister in a tightly snug shirt, which I could see through and saw some big areoles, and Sophie shorts, which I could see her pussy through one side. Right then in the middle of the room my dick started to poke through the top of my shorts so I got my dick out and started to stroke at the sight. After a good fifteen minutes my stepsister woke up and I ran back to my bathroom hoping that she didnt see or hear me.

My stepsister walked in on me in the bathroom with my eyes close stroking my big dick. When I opened my eyes just after saying I would love to fuck her under my breath my stepsister was rubbing her asking wet pussy wide eyed on her knees in front of me.

I need a rp partner to play a beautiful chubby girl

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think there may be no takers because you describe her with a big stomach... I don't know any girls that like to be described that way. Maybe, if you said a little chubby you might get more hits. OR leave your partner to pick her own girl, own name and just ask that she be a beautiful chubby girl.

Hopefully this helps.

~LD

LingeringDesire said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but I think there may be no takers because you describe her with a big stomach... I don't know any girls that like to be described that way. Maybe, if you said a little chubby you might get more hits. OR leave your partner to pick her own girl, own name and just ask that she be a beautiful chubby girl.

Hopefully this helps.

~LD

Thank you for the feedback and it does help. Chubby was the word I was wanting but it didn't come to mind at the time.

Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom