Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets Game Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
10518700_766545113413883_6585882157909746950_n.png

This thread will include, game rules, back ground on the land, as well as possibly having information about certain areas, characters, and the expansion of the land. :)

Rules of Secrets

1) Follow all site rules, group rp rules, and game rules.

2) Respect the game, the players, and the team behind it

3) Keep OOC and IC seprate.

4) No god moding or metagaming

5) If you have questions, comments or concerns do not hesitate to make them known.

6) When a player first starts the game they are limited to two characters, as time goes on the restriction will be lifted... But note, you must be willing and able to keep up with all of your characters or you will be set to a character limit.

7) Character limits can only be set and lifted by me, circumstances for both will vary.

8) Know that rules may be added only if needed

9) Most importantly have fun

Role Play Header

Code:
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Species:[/b]
[b]Date/Time:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Company:[/b]
[hr]

RE: Sinner's Secrets: Game Information

10888540_766545083413886_4567645264208378903_n.jpg

Secrets is an ancient kingdom believed to be the first placed where immortals had ever really lived on the same level more or less with mortals and lived in peace. The king of Secret's was a demon who fell in love with a mortal woman. Cast out by both their worlds they created this one.

It became a home and a refuge for those who didn't belong, protected by magic but also cursed by it. After roughly 30 years this kingdom was destroyed, but not by a foreign enemy, it was destroyed by the very woods that protected it.

The woods.... Known as Whispering Woods are a balance of good and evil, they are whatever lives in the land, and when anger and darker emotions reside the woods begin to feed, like any living creature. They feed off your fears, inner most fears that no other creature would ever know.... These woods do, and when they are full they kill.

This lead to the absolute and complete massacre of the kingdom of Secrets eons ago. The woods killed each person with their own fears. Then went dormant. There were a few creatures who escaped, who survived, and they will come into play later I'm sure.

There are also others that know the story but dare not share it. What is known is kept within a place called the Library of Secrets. This library is magical, beyond the knowledge and capability of any library, being the largest of all time it writes the story of each creature, from birth to death and not missing a single syllable in between, so yes, your character's story has been written.

Much, much, much later on.... After a whole world of things went on and Secrets was closed off to the world. A young and foolish sorceress (Kassidy Kiss) stumbled across the perfect place to build a tavern, not knowing that it would build a magic portal that linked the mortal realm directly to Secrets. A world that had been long forgotten and searched for, for a very long time.

After this happened all sorts of things began changing, until later the Lord of Secrets (will try to get his player onto the site) and the Lady of Secrets (Snickerz Vlad Trepes) found their way to their kingdom. prophesized to be theirs, in the mean time and of course after that all sorts of unique creatures came to Secrets to make their home.

And that is where we are today... As time goes on I'll do a bit more filling in here and there.

A Rogue's Fortune.... As it was/is still my story and many of the creatures we are bringing to Secrets have had a past there we are still going to incorporate it into Secrets.... Loosely.... So that stories can still flow.

That being said I would like to call attention to a moment in Rogue's where Desiree and Rayni were traveling through the woods and were pulled into a rip from another world... This is the world the rip brought them to. They came to Secrets.

So.... To help things flow better I have set up a middle ground story for how characters got from one place to the other (thus the reason we're in April not January.

On New Years Desiree returned to Rogue's with Rayni, and because she knew who Snickerz was she spoke to her about the situation, telling her that her presence was required back in Secrets. So when the next rip was created Desiree took Snickerz through it..... Desiree is "the keeper of secrets" however, I am not going to bring her into play. I am thinking of having her die in the journey as it wasn't exactly an easy one. This will allow one of you later on to gain the title of keeper of secrets. :)

Once Snickerz returned to the castle she found a way to draw back the dark elves and close the rip between Secrets and Rogue's permanently.... Or so she thought.... However when she did this some creatures were sucked through as they were close enough to the numerous rips in Rogue's (which was something I was working on but never got that far) This allows for creatures to come in from different places in Rogue's and of course portals will always still open here and there.

King of Secrets: Lord Rafeal Stroigocsu aka Raven: (will have to work out exactly details on his write up with his player, want to make sure I get it right.

Queen of Secrets: Lady Snickerz Stroigoscu: Snickerz is a complex creature. She is ruthless and heartless at times, and gentle upon other times. Her only set emotion is her giggle, though no one, not even Raven knows what emotion she is holding when she giggles. She was the right hand to The Dark Lord for a great long time, trusted as one of his assassins, his main right hand in fact. Being a half breed she used to get a lot of shit, spit on and such but the bodies of those creatures who did so were never recovered.

** Raven and Snickerz met at the bachelor party for Raven's brother Jackal who married Echo (both may be brought into the story later) and they seemed to hit it off rather well. Of course Raven knew at the time exactly who she was and what she was destined for. Though she had not a clue **

Whisperer of Secrets: Desiree Rose Sethos: She's a silent, dark creature who watches from the shadows. She is a pure blood vampire by all birth rights, but she has darker secrets about her that are difficult to have explained.

Keeper of Secrets: (open position) - possibly filled -

Oracle of Secrets: Dementia Nebula: De is a complex creature, she was literally created out of nothing. Born from the magic of KK because the young sorceress didn't want her magic any longer, so she used it in the creation of a creature who would wield the magic for her. The elf that is in her came from an elf that interfered, sent by Ferdinand Galliano (may be NPCed in later) who is a powerful wizard that saw great potential in the young KK so aided in the creation of De. Of course her creation didn't remove any of KK's magic, as she was balanced with the elf.

Sorceress of Secrets: Kassandra Kankunkos (open position)

** I will be choosing who fills open positions upon seeing profiles so don't ask me if you can fill a spot because the answer is going to be no. Also more Secrets Titles may open up in time. Gender for these positions don't matter, so know they could be male or female. **

Available Jobs

Secrets titles and positions available
  • Sorceress of Secrets
  • Keeper of Secrets - possibly taken -
  • Castle Guards
  • Castle Cooks
  • Castle Servants - mostly npcs -

Available Jobs at Tavern
  • Bartender(s): (no more than two)
  • Server(s): (no more than two)
  • Cook: (only one)

Available Jobs at Animal House (nightclub)
  • Manager(s): (no more than two)
  • Assistant Manager(s): (no more than two)
  • Head Bouncer: (considering Ebony but it's open for now)
  • Bouncers: (no more than seven for now)
  • Bartenders: (no more than for for now)
  • DJ(s): (no more than two)
  • Live Performer(s): (no more than three individuals and three bands)
  • Stage Dancer(s): (no more than two)
  • Cage Dancer(s): (no more than three for now)
  • Pole Dancer(s): (no more than 4 for now)

Available Jobs at Black Ranch
  • Stable Help:
  • Cowboys/Cowgirls:
  • Butcher/Bleeder: (one of the most drank blood types is goat)
  • Ranch Chef: (two max for the time being)
  • Cleaning Crew:

More will be added as time goes on.

Reminder: You don't have to have a job, nor do you have to play it out. This is simply an option to allow for more to do.

Something deep beneath the surface of Secrets has awoken and is beginning to stir once more... The tunnel systems that had killed so many in unexplained deaths, held darknesses that no one could explain and have only been home to few of the 'good guys' are now opening again. There is a branch of caves near Crystal Cave Falls, and there are a few tunnels that lead underground in Whispering Woods, as well as some entrances scattered randomly throughout Mystic Garden behind the castle... But be warned.... There are other openings as well.... They can appear and disappear like the wind, a silent and hidden secret that no creature in this land can explain.

These tunnels are great for adventuring and might even hold some untold secrets so feel free to explore them, but you didn't hear that from me....The tale of the crypt soon to follow....

I would like to begin by apologizing for things being slow here in Secrets. I know we all have real lives but in truth it hasn't been my real life that's kept me away, for some reason I just haven't felt in the sinner's spirit to work on posts and keep things going in here. I am doing a lot better now however so I'm hoping that things can go more smoothly. That being said... Welcome back Sinner's.... I do hope that all your real life situations are running more smoothly for you now than they have in the past. I know many of your stories, many of the situations that are going on. Though I'm afraid I don't know all of them... Currently the only player on hold is LittleMinxie but the same rules will apply for any and all other players starting today. I do love the story of Secrets and would like to keep it going as much as possible. This does not mean I wish you to neglect your real life first. Please understand that above all else. On the subject I have been worried about Minxie, if any of you have heard from her I would certainly like an update to make sure that she's alright. She's had rather rough patches in the past and I want to know that things are still going smoothly for her.... Now... Onto the game.

Time jumps can be a hassle... Even if they are only a day ahead, and with the group being rather dormant for a while I felt a bit of a refresher, and a fill in was certainly in order. So hopefully I get everything. If I don't give me a nudge and let me know. Be warned this post could prove to be rather long.

• Holders of titles thus far.... King and Queen of Secrets, Raven and Snickerz (hoping to have more interaction with them on the day change and in the future)... Whisperer of Secrets, Desire... Keeper of Secrets, am working on. Oracle of Secrets Dementia.... Sorceress of Secrets, still up for possibilities.... Also there are a list of available jobs if you wish to have your character work. Unlike Rogue's working is not required in Secrets.
  • Characters thus far in Secrets are..... Raven, Snickerz, Desire, Dementia, KK, JC, Jamie, Allen, Melody, Conner, Rei, O, Domino, Summer, Andrew, Morgan, Natalie, Alexandria, Angelica, Dax, Donovan, Kenneth, Devon, Jason, Dustin, Micale, Jeth, Brandi, Quinn, Shade, Griff, Ryder, Whisperz, Rayne, Pandora, Vanity, Stefani, Alberta, Corey, Kyra, Nyx, Ryan, Erin, Danielle, Chadwick, Krys, Precious, Felicity, Autumn, Jasper.
  • Characters listed to be in the land but haven't yet arrived... Frankie, Alexis, Patricia, Rebecca, Jacob, Travis,
  • Of course other characters can be brought in still either for the 7th or even on a later date. The rips are still there, in Rogue's and other lands as well. Also if you wish to add a creature that already lives in Secrets do let me know and we can see how they will fit in best.
  • All the kittens of the Vlad Trepes clan have rooms within the castle, so of course their companions do as well. Rooms are available at the tavern, everyone has been offered one that requires it, offered personally by KK the owner of the tavern, and of course sleeping in the great out doors is always welcome. Also, upon special request Patience Nightcurse has requested a cabin be built. She does love her cabins and she knows the group she lives with well enough to know they need a bit more space from other creatures. If you would like an establishment built do feel free to let me know.
  • Animal House is now open, it's a wild night club with very few rules, run by a white snow fox by the name of Stefani Wilson.
  • Secrets is a land of magic and mystery, though all your questions may not be answered instantly, or at all it never hurts to ask them anyway. Gives you a chance to get a feel for things. Even if I can't answer things in the rp I can always answer them out of it.... With that note added... This group of people have found a way to protect vampires from the sunlight. The shot only works a day at a time but each vampire in the land that would require shielding from the sunlight was given a needle filled with the elixur the night of the 6th. It does not need to be used, but if it is you should probably state as such.
  • Also, served publicly blood options are limited to mostly goat blood. Remember this land is old and still goes by old ways.
  • To answer one of the questions put into the story (which I like by the way) when Secrets was destroyed time stood still here, when life began in the land once more it started back up. So yes Secrets is a bit off on months from other lands. The weather is as unpredictable as you could imagine however so be prepared for anything....

Current land status: The land sleeps, the woods are at ease, and there is peace about the land (unless you're Pandora, she doesn't bring a lot of 'peace' with her anywhere.)

The sun rises early on the morning of the 7th, a heavy fog resting along the ground of this enchanted place. The reason for the fog is known to only one.... The Whisperer of Secrets, but in most situations no one questions weird anomolies such as this one so it goes unaddressed. As the fox clears of course it shows a beautiful day, full of life and music from nature. Pixies and sprites fly free around the area, as birds they can flock into the hundreds in some places. These creatures are harmless, for the most part though they do have magic. They are friendly, playful and full of energy. Catching one is not an easy task, even for creatures with quick reflexes, however they will talk with you and they do play.

The Tavern is always moving with activity early in the morning, and with all the newer arrivals it will be even more so. KK prepares for anything and everything so if she's difficult to get in touch with that could very well be why. Do not take it personal as Alexandria and the others who work in the tavern could very well tell you. She's tense and on edge. This is something that most the creatures, being they are werewolves and vampires will in fact notice. Raven the King of Secrets is a unique breed of creature, he is complex and he does not speak much, in fact he does work to keep mostly his audiance with Snickerz, or with Desiree, each lady having a rather unique bond to him, though Desiree was once his student hers is much stronger. Desiree and Demetia will be a great deal about work, though Desiree does have a bit more of a personality than Dementia (who has none) Desiree can be rather dark and morbid at times. She will not sugar coat things however, if you ask that tells her you wish to know, and if she wishes to answer she will tell you. Dementia on the other hand will hesitate, and tell you only if you need to know. Natalie, one of the servants within Castle of Secrets has been in the castle much of her life, she is social and friendly, she will tell you anything she can long as it won't get her or you into to much trouble. Angelica on the other hand, though she is full of life and does like to be social does not wish to cross Dementia so she may bite her tongue more at times as she knows the Oracle can see everything... Alberta, the owner of the ranch is rather anti social when it comes to certain creatures, but she can be gotten to, if you know how. Corey on the other hand, she gives everyone a chance. This of course has gotten her burned but for her it's totally worth the risk. Finally Stefani, she runs Animal House, anything you need to know ask her, if she can tell you she will, she answers only to a small handful of people and she doesn't view many as threats. (believe that covers everyone from Secrets).

And I do believe that's everything. :) Don't forget new date is April 7, 2014.... And happy role playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom