Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets: Castle: Library of Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Library of Secrets

This is the largest library in the history of the immortal world. It has any book you could possibly imagine, scrolls dating back to the beginning of Secrets, and much more. Every immortal creature's story is told in this library. Books exist with the names of any creature who exists among the land of the immortals. As a mortal joins the ranks their book appears on the shelves as well. The story is written as it goes, each moment in their lives, no matter the level of importance. Older creatures of course have multiple volumes, but each can still be found here. Removing a book from this library is allowed, but attempting to remove it from this land is a sin so great that they very book you take will train your life force. Books removed for to long from the library will return themselves. These books are protected by a great magic and can not be destroyed, even if the castle that surrounds them is. Like everything in Secrets, long as you respect the library, it will respect you.

10868003_766546536747074_4568775617598319232_n.png

Code:
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Species:[/b]
[b]Date/Time:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Company:[/b]
[hr]

1800316_480936315346046_802726321_n.jpg
1800316_480936318679379_1700577847_n.jpg

Character Name: Rayne Vlad Trepes | Pandora Vlad Trepes
Character Species: Vampire Nekos (sisters)
Date/Time: April 6, 2014: Early Afternoon
Company: Each Other, OPEN

Rayne was out working at the gate when the portal opened just outside it bringing her to Secrets. It called to her in a voice that she knew all to well. It was Snickerz, she knew that the runt of the litter ruled over Secrets, but she also knew how scared to death she was of the idea, that was one reason she was so quick to run away from The Dark Lord and everything she knew to go to Rogue's. It was simply fear. Now she seemed to be ready however, long as she had a bit of help at least. Help that she was more than happy to give. When she moved through the portal she found herself sitting at a large dinning table with Snickerz sitting at the other end. It was quite early in the morning when this all happened, many of her sisters were in fact still asleep, in fact Snickerz had told her that other than herself Melody and her mate were the only two that were brought along for the ride so far.

After a nice long breakfast with her younger sister Rayne began exploring the castle. It had been some time since they were here, with all the dragging through time and such. Things that Rogue's creatures hadn't even begun to understand. She in fact wondered how much Desiree told Rayni about her life, about them, but she knew that the woman was very secretive so she was confident in the idea that Rayni found out nothing, no matter how charming she was. The royal family there was a mess, Rayne served it for her sisters more than anything, she has a little respect for Ara, but she didn't even have that as things went down the line. Seemed all of the elve's children were liars, thieves and whores. Perhaps she just had high expectations for royalty, perhaps she was right about them. She didn't know, and she was more than happy to be somewhere that she knew things better. She of course would never voice her opinion of the land, but she certainly felt it. Secrets seemed much more stable than the other place could have ever been.

Around the middle of the afternoon Rayne made her way to the Library of Secrets. An ancient place of great mystery, and a soft laugh escaped her lips when she spotted one of her sisters there already. Sitting at one of the tables simply flipping through one of the books Rayne approached her and sat down. At first she said nothing, she wasn't sure what she should say, then finally she cleared her throat to get her sister's attention. As Pandora lowered the book she rose an eyebrow at Rayne then shook her head slowly before lifting the book again and returning to her reading.

1800316_480936312012713_807108064_n.jpg

Character Name: Rayne Vlad Trepes | Pandora Vlad Trepes | Whisperz Vlad Trepes

Rayne looked curiously at Pandora, least wise the book she was behind before clearing her throat "You know I don't just go away because you ignore me Panda." She stated softly as she sat back in her chair.

"Oh I know" Pandora replied softly as she flipped the page on her book, "I was just waiting for the explosion." As she finished speaking she leaned the book forward so she could see Rayne over it then glanced at the door. before returning to her book.

Rayne of course had a look of pure confusion on her face as she followed Panda's gaze to the door before looking back at her. "What on Earth are you talking about?"

Pandora laughed softly. "5..... 4.... 3...." As the purple haired neko counted down she slowly lowered the book and closed it. "2.... 1.... and... Enter PMS" Just as Pandora pointed to the door it flew open slamming hard against the wall. "And that's that... Hello Rayne, such a lovely afternoon isn't it?"

As the door slammed open Rayne jumped near out of her skin and turned to look, watching as their sister Whisperz brushed blood red hair from her face with a leather gloved hand. "What in the world is wrong with you people!?!" Whisperz hissed sharply as the other two sister's looked at one another. Pandora simply shrugged and winked at Rayne as Whisperz neared the table. "You think this is funny do you? Real joker all of a sudden are you Panda?"

"Now Whisperz, calm down. Just take a deep breath and talk to us, what's wrong?" Rayne spoke in a calm tone she knew that Whisperz had a nasty temper and she really didn't feel blood shed at this point was a good idea for any of them.

At Rayne's words Whisperz slowly turned and looked at Rayne as she slammed her gloved hands on the table "You interrupt my nights, you interrupt my days, and now you're interrupting my work! This better be damn good or heads are going to roll! And if Dani isn't here.... Heads are going to roll anyway!!"

As Whisperz spoke Rayne sunk down into her chair, Pandora on the other hand simply laughed, slowly shaking her head before she got to her feet. "Listen here you crazy ass firecracker! You're in Secrets, so you best show some respect, because if you don't I'm sure we can find someone to slap some into you."

"To Hell with that! You girls have been making me crazy since I arrived in Rogue's, shit the only reason I stuck around was Dani, so you can bet your tails I won't be sticking around this time if she aint here!" Whisperz protested as Pandora got in her face.

"Listen here you spoiled little kitten! First off your sister needs your help so you can just cool your jets before we shave your furry little ass like we did when we were nine!" Rayne snickered softly as Pandora brought back an old story, one that caused Whisperz to twitch slightly. "Second! If you believe for even half a second that Snickerz would bring your temperamental ass here without bringing the only thing that can put your fire out you are so beyond sadly mistaken that you should be put down for stupidity!! And third! Watch your temper! You grew up learning about this place too! Nobody selfishly took you away from what you were doing just to screw with you. You have a purpose, and if you don't want me to shorten it by a few lives then settle your shit!"

Whisperz growled softly at Pandora before she stood up straight and looked at Rayne. "Do you know what's going on? I stopped giving a flying fuck what little miss bitch meow thought a long time ago."

As her nickname from when they were all kittens was used Pandora hissed sharply at Whispez and Rayne got to her feet. "Ok enough is enough already. I'm sure Danielle is here Whisperz, someone will come across her somewhere, considering the time she's probably in the castle in one of the rooms as we speak. We can have Dementia locate her, and you." Rayne began turning her attention to Pandora "Don't provoke her, you know the two of you have never gotten along, not on a day to day basis at least."

1800316_480936312012713_807108064_n.jpg

Character Name: Rayne Vlad Trepes | Pandora Vlad Trepes | Whisperz Vlad Trepes

"Don't provoke her? How in the world can I not? I mean she was off working, she wasn't even with her girlfriend and she's flipping out on us for her girlfriend not being around... And it's not even our fault." Pandora began as she looked at Rayne, turning her attention to Whisperz as she continued. "Snickerz is the kitten here with the power, the rest of us are pawns in her chess game until we figure out what's going on you loony old bat! So why don't you sit your ass down and take a chill pill?"

Rayne sighed and shook her head as Whisperz growled at Pandora. "Alright you two come on now that's enough. Whisperz how well do you remember the castle? I mean so that you can find Dementia and learn where Dani is? I'm sure she'll be freaked when she wakes up so she could totally use you being there to help calm her nerves." Rayne stated with a nod and a soft smile, anything to get the girls away from one another would work perfectly fine for her.

Whisperz looked over at Rayne as she spoke, shrugging a bit. "I'm sure I can find it, this place is crawling with staff and new faces to me so I'm sure someone knows where she is right?" Whisperz replied as a smile crossed her face.

"There you go" Rayne began with a chipper tone. "That's the way to look at things, now you should get going. Waking up alone she'll be ready for, but waking up in a strange place will probably set her up for fits. I know it would play some nasty tricks on me."

Whisperz nodded. "Yeah and it's about the time she'd wake up, so I should get going." Whisperz moved towards the door, turning back and glaring at Pandora. "You know you're right about one thing.... This ball game is Snickerz'... You fuck with that and I will mess you up so bad that you won't see the light of day til we're all a hundred!" Whisperz replied with a sharp hiss before turning and racing out the door.

Character Name: Rayne Vlad Trepes
Character Species: Vampire Neko
Date/Time: April 7, 2014: Early Afternoon
Company: OPEN

Rayne was always up with the sun it was one of the advantages of not being attached to anyone. Not that she helt that against her sister's of course but she certainly liked to keep fully alert. It was her ode to her mother. Something that her siblings didn't need to trouble themselves with, they all had their destinies and Rayne's was following in her mother's paw prints. She wasn't her mother though, she knew that. But that didn't seem to stop anyone from thinking she could handle it. So she still pushed forward best she could. She made a special note to check each of her siblings room before she continued down the hall. It wasn't until she was at the library doors that she realized how lucky she was that each of them were covered... And still asleep. Not that Allen, Chad and Danielle weren't attractive, but she could only imagine what would have come about had she seen more of them than she was supposed to.

Whisperz would have killed her, no second thought, Vanity would have shrieked so loudly that the world would literally stop rotating and Mel... Rayne shivered at the thought, sweet little Winter was the softest of the bunch, aside from quiet little Ginger of course. She would hate to find out what kinda beast hid inside that little package, and someone fucking with Allen would be the perfect thing to draw it out. As she pushed the doors to the library open she closed her eyes and drew in a deep breath. The Library of Secrets was by far her favorite place. She loved to read and it was always calm, well perhaps not always but for the most part. With all the new arrivals to the kingdom this would also be a good place to meet new people. The Library of Secrets has more answers than anywhere else in the world. That's one reason it's so heavily protected by the magic that it is. Few ways into Secrets, though as Rayne found out by her being drug through a rip... Time was calling to new arrivals... Secrets was about to make a huge come back and they all had to work together to figure out what their jobs were to keep it from going postal again in the future.

Rayne had not been out of the castle, and she had not spoken to Dementia, so she didn't know who all else was in this realm, but what she did know is that her sisters didn't always get along, and that with all of them together in one place, well things were going to get sticky, so yes it only stood to reason that with other creatures here, the same sort of problems would arise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom