Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets: Castle of Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castle of Secrets

A path now leads where deadly water once was, trees grow, bushes, boulders, the place looks as if it was there for millions of years, and they had been, before the waters came. This was what the land looked like, now no longer needing a special boat to cross the waters the castle is once more open to everyone, though there are still places that are locked from the public, but this is a good place to rest, just respect the secrets, and they will keep you safe.

Remember that this realm is a magical place, magic protects it, and all those who respect it. This castle is home to the king and queen of Secrets, as well as much of their staff, and many other creatures who wish to make their home here. Though the rulers of this land are not as social as they are in many other lands. They will help with whatever you require, and are available most of the time.

10898335_766546596747068_178517755273844492_n.jpg

Code:
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Species:[/b]
[b]Date/Time:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Company:[/b]
[hr]

1660776_478012868971724_102588843_n.jpg
1660776_478012872305057_1636233148_n.jpg

Character Name: Dementia Nebula | Angelica Bliss
Character Species: Elven Sorceress | Sorceress
Date/Time: Mon. April 6, 2014: morning
Company: Each Other

It seemed that Dementia was always awake. She didn't seem to sleep, she didn't seem to eat, she didn't seem to do anything but work. Once in a while she might be seen sitting in the window sill of her study, looking out of the castle over the world beyond but that was a rare thing indeed. This day was no different than any other. When Angelica made her way to the woman's study, her own private hide away in the castle De was standing over her cauldron waving her hand over it. That cauldron was the way she kept contact with the outside world. Nothing else would do, not for her.

"Are you simply going to stare at that thing all day? Surely there must be something else you wish to do? Some pleasure or something? Perhaps mingle with the new arrivals to the kingdom, it seems that there are quite a few and you are very knowledge on the area so you should introduce yourself." Angelica explained the best way she figured she could. She didn't really figure that De would listen to her, but it was worth a shot.

De of course just laughed waving her hand over the cauldron once more as smoke emerged from it and she looked to the young sorceress. "Did we not have this discussion young Angel? Did I not explain to you that I work so that KK doesn't have to. She created me to take her magic, to use her magic, and that is what I do, that is why I was created, and I'm grateful for the opportunity."

Angelica sighed heavily and shook her head "I know all that" She protested as she stomped her foot throwing a slight tantrum in her behavior as she shook her head. "All I'm saying is that maybe there's more to life than this stuffy old room. Surely she didn't create you to be some boring old stick in the mud that does nothing but hide from the world, and what about that elf? You can't be part elf and figure that there's no joy in life. It's just not normal. Elves are free, fun loving creatures that have fun and you... Well you need that!"

Dementia laughed softly as she turned her attention back to her cauldron, waving her hand towards Angelica for the young sorceress to join her. As the woman approached De spoke. "From here I watch over everything in the land, I can even watch things beyond it. Portals are opening all over Secrets, creatures coming from a land called Rogue's, and from other lands as well. Creatures who have been here before and creatures who have not. There is a reason for this, a purpose for all of it. My duty to the King and Queen of Secrets is to find out what that is. Your duty" Her last two words were spoken as she looked up to Angelica "Your duty is to me, now, have you collected the items that I requested?"

Angelica sighed and grumbled softly as she nodded her head. "Of course I did. They're in my pouch. Do you mind if I go out for a bit? Perhaps I could meet some of these new creatures? Help them get more acquainted with the land and such, or at least direct them to the queen. I believe she's at the lake still?"

Dementia nodded her head to Angelica's response before silently moving over to the pouch and taking it in hand. As Angel exited she slowly shook her head before returning to her cauldron. Angel was always trying to get her to go out and do more. She found it refreshing that someone was willing and able to take the time to pay such attention to what she did, but at the same time she found it slightly nerve racking that anyone would figure she needed to do anything other than her work.

rsz_tag_20570_zps7e7e9bd3.jpg

Character Name:Natalie Williamson (Brunette one)
Character Species:Neko
Date/Time:April 6, 2014; morning
Company:Open. Dementia, Angelica

Natalie smiled as she stretched starting her chores about the castle. Normally she would ask Dementia and Angelica what they would like for breakfast but they always asked for the same thing so today she decided to just skip that step and started making poached eggs, with wheat toast lightly buttered, with an orange, with empty tea cups with them each getting their own pot of tea with sugar and cream.

Loading everything up on the tray she made her way towards Dementia's Study smiling as she approached the door knocking on it lightly as she waited for them to respond to the knock to allow her to bring in their breakfast, "Breakfast, ladies." She called out.

Company: Each Other

Angelica smiled as she heard the knock on the door and quickly opened it to Miss Nat taking one of the trays from her hand she nodded a thank you. "I'm starving thank you." Angelica stated before taking a piece of meat from the tray and popping it into her mouth as she continued to speak. "You mean Dementia does eat? I never figured that, she never seems to do anything but hang over that cauldron all day."

"Good Morning Miss Williamson, do come in, breakfast sounds perfect. It has been a busy morning thus far and I certainly could use some refreshments. We're expecting a great deal of company to the land, already have seen many come in, and this is simply the beginning. So being ready for what is to come is important. Have you and your sister prepared all the guest rooms?" Dementia questioned as she watched the neko enter then she smirked as she watched Angelica rolls her eyes.

Natalie smiled as Angelica took one of the trays from her, she could have set it up for her but instead walked towards Dementia's small table by the window and setting down her tray before starting on the tea for her. "You are welcome Miss Bliss. I am quite certain Miss Nebula eats as I bring most of her meals in here and the trays are always empty when I return." She gigged lightly as she looked towards Dementia smiling softly.

"Of course, I believe she is working on one of them now actually. I figured I would get you both your breakfast before we started on Miss Melody's room for her and her companion. I heard they are currently at the tavern. I'm sure Miss KK will send them this way once they get their bearings. I'm sure." Putting the sugar and cream in the cup of tea she walked to Dementia and handing her the cup, "Please take a few moments to eat as you need your strength with everyone appearing in the next few days you will need it."

Company: Each Other, Natalie

Angela laughed softly as Nat spoke of De eating because the trays were always empty when she returned to pick them up. She then carried her tray to a chair and sat down to start up her meal. De nodded as she listened to the neko's words. "Wonderful. You ladies certainly seem to have things well in order. I'm sure Lord Raven will appreciate it all, as will Lady Snickerz." Dementia smiled as she took the cup from Nat and nodded. "It has been quite the busy morning already, the breakfast came just at the perfect time. As usual of course. Nat and her companion are at the tavern yes, and the other sister's aren't far away either. Once they realize where they are they will all be here momentarily."

Angelica smiled brightly as she listened to De speak "So we're expecting the entire family then?" Angelica asked in a rather chipper tone. "Such a pleasant group of creatures, and with all the other friends and associates that are being brought in, things are going to be very hectic here in deep."

De nodded "Yes, the sisters will all be here, I summoned them all last night at Lady Snickerz request, the others however, well it seems opening the rips for the sisters may have caused a ripple affect, so let us just hope that they are known at least by someone so that things to not get to greatly out of hand." De took a sip of her tea as Angel nodded her head in understanding. She knew that De had summoned the siblings and their companions but her knowledge of the others arrival was even less so than Dementia's herself.

Natalie smiled as she looked to the ladies making sure their meal was up to their standards, "Always Miss Nebula, I do try to make sure everything is on time and that everything is to your standards.." Giggling softly as she picked up her larger tray before heading towards the door of the room.

"I hate to bring food and run but I need to make sure Lord Raven and Lady Snickerz get their breakfast as well. Perhaps later we can talk more?" Smiling as she waited to make sure they didn't need anything before exiting the room and making her way back towards the kitchens to start on the Lord and Lady's breakfast.

Company: Each Other, Natalie

Angelica nodded a thank you before Nat left then glanced over at Dementia who was still quietly sipping her tea, shaking her head she finished eating quickly before getting back to her feet waving to the woman and making her way out the door. Once the two had left Dementia moved over to her tray and picked some food slowly off it before sitting down and popping it into her mouth.

"I do wonder how Lord Raven will take to hundreds of new arrivals in at one time. She's not used to so much commotion. Perhaps the arrival of the Whisperer will help." Dementia stared out the window aimlessly as she ate her breakfast. She knew it would be a long day and there would be a great many creatures who came in throughout the next couple of weeks, but they all had to be ready.... Ready for anything.

Character Name: Dementia Nebula
Character Species: Elven Sorceress
Date/Time: April 6, 2014: morning
Company: OPEN

Once she had finished eating Dementia slowly made her way back to her cauldron. She knew when the queen returned to the castle she would wish to know where all of her sisters were, and with others also coming through the rip. De would want to inform her of their status as well. As she waved her hand over the cauldron an image came into view. Five people at the lake. Slowly she shook her head as a small smile crossed her lips. One of the five was Snickerz, the Queen of Secrets, this of course meant more than before she needed to take an inventory for now the queen knew there were other rips.

It also meant that she would need to figure out exactly what was causing the rips, and how to stop them. That would take a bit of work, but she figured with the right amount of concentration and Angel off doing her thing that she could no doubt get the task done before Lady Snickerz returned to the castle. Waving her hand once more over the cauldron the image changed. The cemetery slowly came into view as the mist of the water swirled to the outside edges of the cauldron. At first Dementia didn't see the point in pulling her to such a place, but after a few moments she caught the image. "I confusing end, a troublesome beginning, and an unexpected move. Welcome you all to Secrets." She spoke softly to where even if there were someone in the room with her at the time they would not hear her words.

1800316_480936312012713_807108064_n.jpg
1781996_486948664744811_1425260635_n.jpg

Character Name: Whisperz Vlad Trepes | Vanity Vlad Trepes
Character Species: Vampire Nekos (sisters)
Date/Time: April 6, 2014: Mid afternoon
Location: Vanity's Chambers - Castle Halls - Vanity's Chambers - Whisperz Chambers
Company: Each other

Vanity had quite a late night, she and Chad had made a night out, literally all night. It was worth it though, she of course had a bit of a hang over, and she was tired as Hell, even after sleeping all morning, but totally worth it. She even had a wicked dream that she woke up in Secrets. Of course after she took a nice long shower... She realized it wasn't a dream. "Had we gone walk about?" she thought to herself, slowly shaking her head as she smiled looking at Chad still laying in bed. It wasn't there bed at all, it was one of the chambers in Castle of Secrets, set up just for her and Chad to wake up in. Of course that information wasn't yet known to her. Wrapped in a towel, with another towel around her hair she heard movement in the hallway and quickly moved around the bed to the door, throwing it open she smiled just before seeing Whisperz. Letting out a heavy sigh she spoke in a bit of a grumble. "Morning Whisperz." She replied as the red head came into view.

Whisperz caught the grumble and laughed as she saw her sisiter's 'attire' "Well that's a fine good morning, least for you it is, by the looks of it. You hear the great news?" Whisperz asked her question with a chipper tone, though it was purely sarcastic.

Vanity replied first by shaking her head before speaking. "I'm assuming the 'great news' is why we're here? I mean I went to bed in our wing at Castle Rogue, and I wake up here? What gives?"

Whisperz shrugged at her sister's question. "Not sure why the Hell we're here, think of it like a pre honeymoon. You seen Dani?" Whisperz quickly changed the subject she didn't really give to fucks about Vanity and her man at the moment.

Vanity of course caught the quick shift and laughed. "I'm sure she's here, so this mean that Snickerz is finally up to the task?" Vanity asked, by this time they all knew their sister was the Queen of Secrets, they just never spoke about it.

"Dunno" Whisperz replied with a shoulder shrug as she continued down the hall. "I do know that if she's not however I'm going to be royally pissed off. This place gives me the willies!" Whisperz hissed out as she opened one of the doors. A smile slowly crossing her face as she shook her head. "Wow, she really must be ready to play hard ball, these rooms are customized."

Vanity just nodded before turning back into her room, closing the door silently before she walked back over to the bed, slipping her towels off she slid back under the covers and curled back up next to Chad. She wasn't planning to go back to sleep, but she knew she certainly wanted and needed to be there when Chad woke, more so now than in Rogue's.

After hearing her sister's chamber door close Whisperz slipped into the room she had just opened up and closed the door softly behind her before making her way to the window. She shook her head as she sat on the window sill and let out a soft sigh. "Things are about to get interesting." She thought as she turned and looked at the bed where a sleeping Dani was still laying.

bg4jg6.jpg
346qes2.jpg

Character Name:Chadwick James Howl-Dani Jackson
Character Species:Werewolf/Wizard-Vampire/Mover
Date/Time:April 6, 2014: Mid afternoon
Location:Vanity's Chambers - Castle Halls - Vanity's Chambers - Whisperz Chambers
Company:Whisperz, Vanity

It had been a long night and Chadwick was out like a light. Normally the man didn't sleep past 8am but lately he had been able to relax more, he enjoyed every second spent with Vanity and wouldn't trade it for the world. He was asleep so soundly that he hadn't felt himself get pulled through the rip. Chadwick grunted and stirred a bit in his sleep when he heard Whisperz and Vanity talking back and forth in the hallway but he had gotten used to that over time so he simply rolled onto his side and began snoring again.

When Vanity slid back into the bed Chadwick instinctively wrapped his arms around her and snuggled into the back of her neck before letting out a deep breath, "Well good morning kitten, sleep good, I sure did" ,he stated quietly before running his fingertips over Vanity's bare stomach. As soon as he opened his eyes and took a look around he knew he wasn't in Rogue Castle anymore, or they were in a different part either way he didn't wake up where he had fallen asleep and that put him slightly on edge, "Hey....uhm.....we did go back to your room last night didn't we?" ,he asked curiously before looking around again.

Dani normally slept throughout most of the day and roamed around at night so it was a bit odd that the vampire-mover's eyes opened just a couple hours after noon. After opening her eyes she let out a sigh before stretching out her body and sitting up. The room around her was relatively dark but she could still see her surroundings easily, after all, being a creature of the night, darkness had become a good friend of hers.

Immediately Dani noticed she wasn't in Rogue's any more, she wasn't in her room in the catacombs and.....Whisperz wasn't laying next to her. "What the fuck...." ,Dani said to herself before wiping her eyes and looking around the room quickly. After a few moments she stood up and walked around the room looking for Whisperz, not noticing that she had just passed by the vampire-neko. It didn't take Dani that long to look around the room and when she returned she stopped dead in her tracks when she seen Whisperz sitting in the window, "Have you been there the whole time?" ,Dani asked before letting out a small laugh. "I am so not a morning person" ,she stated playfully before sitting down on the bed and looking to Whisperz, "So where exactly are we?"

1800316_480936312012713_807108064_n.jpg
1781996_486948664744811_1425260635_n.jpg

Character Name: Whisperz Vlad Trepes | Vanity Vlad Trepes
Character Species: Vampire Nekos (sisters)
Date/Time: April 6, 2014: Mid afternoon
Company: Dani Jackson | Chadwick Howl

Vanity purred softly as she felt Chad wrap and arm around her, it was odd how attached she had come to him. When her sister Snickerz first made the wise crack idea that he should be her personal guard, and then her thing about deciding this was the man she was going to end up with. Vanity thought her sister was on drugs. He was rough around all the edges, he even made new edges to be rough around, but he'd grown on her, just as she'd grown on him, something she never figured upon making sense of ever. No matter how she tried. A smile crossed Vanity's face as he spoke his good morning "It's quite a beautiful one as well." she replied in a soft tone as she continued to purr, nuzzling into Chadwick before wrapping an arm around behind her to rest it behind him.

"We still are." Vanity replied before rolling over slightly, laying on her back as she rested a hand on Chadwick's cheek and looked up at him. "Just in a different castle. I suppose my family should come with a warning label. Weird things happen." Vanity replied with a smile before sitting up slightly and meeting her lips to his before laying her head back down on the pillow. "Some time while we were sleeping we were sucked through a rip, we had an amazing night and aparently both slept like the dead.." She smiled as she lightly brushed her fingertips down through Chad's facial hair.

Whisperz listened to the muffled sounds of Chad and Vanity talking, shaking her head as she took in what words she could make out. The two of them were enough different that they were quite a cute couple, and Whisperz didn't do 'cute' not very often anyway, she preferred Blood Creek Forest in KoD more than anything, but Darkness wasn't an option now, Secrets was where they were, a land of magic, mystery, and rather disturbed secrets indeed. Whien Dani began to stir Whisperz right ear twitched and she quickly glanced over to look at the bed, watching with a smirk as the woman sat up. She had kept the room dark so that she didn't end up hurting Dani, but normally the castle was always filled with light. As the vampire mover made her way past the neko she said nothing but settled more into her surroundings. Laughing as Dani returned.

"That depends on your definition of whole" Whisperz responded with another laugh as she glanced over at the bed just as Dani sat down on it. "I've been here since before you got up yes. I had to find some answers had a feeling that a few people would be asking questions." Whisperz hopped down from the window as she approached Dani and sat on the bed beside her. "We're in a place called Secrets, in my chambers of the castle. My kid sister is the queen of the land, and for some crazy ass reason she summoned all of us here." Whisperz shrugged as she spoke then laid back on the bed and pulled a drawer open. Smirking she pulled a small velvet box from the drawer and closed it again before sitting up and handing it to Dani.

"This land is Hella behind the times far as light switches and cable tv go... Not that it matters we don't need tv, but technology isn't the highest priority. However, we work a lot in magic, in potions and in pretty kick ass cures. How do you feel about needles?" The vampire neko asked as she looked at Dani then tapped the box. "A shot of this will give you immunity to sunlight for the day. This place is set for creatures of magic, not creatures of darkness, so being a vampire that can't walk around in the day time, well... You're at a huge disadvantage, and personally. I can't have that, and I'm selfish so, you know." Whisperz chuckled as she placed a hand under Dani's chin, drawing her close as their lips lightly touched.

"I'm still finding out what I can, I have stubborn ass sisters, and considering the runt of the family is the queen of the castle, they'll be more stubborn than ever before."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom