Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NY City

1782107_477823965657281_244395411_n.jpg

Name: Vanessa Maudrell aka Nessa
Attire: tennis shoes, black slacks, white t-shirt with gray sweater over top
Weapons: Alex' handgun
Date/Time: July 4, 2025
Tagging: Justin, Alex, OPEN

Nessa cleared her throat as she stepped back from Alex after releasing him. "Sorry just. Relexes." She was glad to know that both Justin and Alex were alive, they stopped to help her and they didn't need to. For that she was very grateful, to an extend that she would most likely never be able to repay. She wasn't really sure how to explain that however without making it sound very weird. A woman so thankful to two men would be considered either crazy or easy in most situations. She of course was niether. Least wise she liked to think that she was neither.

"I'm... Sorry... I slowed you guys down." She began, brushing some of her hair behind her ear. "But, I do thank you for saving me." Alex's words went through her head a few times. She couldn't overlook the fact that had the two of them not taken the detour to help her they could already be in the safe house. They chose to help her though, and she would repay them, she just didn't know how to go about doing that just yet. When Alex put the gun out for her to take it she looked at the handle then up at him. She was hesitant to take it, not really knowing what she was going to do with it when she did but if it made the two of them feel better she would go for it. "I'd be more help with a curling iron than this thing. I'll tell you what. You gentlemen get me a labratory and I'll make magic happen. I may even be able to put you two in the dust with kills but.... "

Her voice trailed off as she followed behind Alex, not getting far from Justin and Nightmare. "I um... How about I stay out here? You know... Keep the horse company.... Just while you two make sure it's safe. Then one of you can just come get me or whatever." Nessa's voice was a bit shakey as she spoke, she was scared to death and she wasn't about to deny it. It was one thing with four or five of them when she was on the van, but at least them she could see, not knowing who or what could be hiding in the shadows, that wasn't really her cup of tea.

Name: Justin Berretta
Attire: Jeans, ARMY t-shirt, boots, and black Stetson (cowboy hat)
Weapons: formerly decorative, but now usable sword, Civilian AR 15 with long scope in saddle holster, Fully tacked horse
Date/Time:July 4, 2025
Tagging: Vanessa, Justin, open

"I guess, but be safe and stay on the horse." Showing her a gun in the saddle bag, he continues on, "If something is coming our way, fire this into the crowd then run. Nightmare here can out run dogs." Justin hops off the horse and hands the reigns to the woman. "I'm serious, run. Ok, stack up Alex." Justin says as he pulls the sword from the scabbard and gets into position near the entrance.

1782107_477823965657281_244395411_n.jpg

Name: Vanessa Maudrell aka Nessa
Attire: tennis shoes, black slacks, white t-shirt with gray sweater over top
Weapons: Alex' handgun
Date/Time: July 4, 2025
Tagging: Justin, Alex, OPEN

Nessa nodded in understanding . She certainly didn't have to be told more than once to stay on the horse, she'd already learned from the van situation that she's got a greater advantage higher up and with a horse she'd be better still because it would be able to move where the van lacked the mobility. As she was handed the reigns Nessa ran a hand over the side of Nightmare's neck before climbing back onto the horses back. She nodded once more when Justin told her that he was serious. "Don't worry, I'm no hero." she responded softly as she continued to pet the horse, looking from Justin to Alex then back again as she spoke. "Be careful." Nessa's tone was soft spoken, near a whisper. She was scared, and nervous as all Hell, and the softer her tone was the easier it was for her to keep from freaking out entirely. She missed her lab, she could work miracles in one, but out here, with a bunch of zombies running around... Well she just rather keep that sort of supernatural insanity on the tv set and out of her way entirely.

She smiled slightly as she watched the guys move inside, once they were out of sight she began looking around, her hand still stroking over the neck of the large animal that she was sitting on. "I sure hope they hurry, nothing against you of course I just.... Well the idea of running into more of those creepy things.... Well it's not my cup of tea. I actually prefer coffee, in the comfort of my living room, watching the morning weather report on the news before getting up and getting ready for work." Nessa laughed softly and shook her head. She was rambling, and worse than that she was rambling to a horse. She removed a hand from the reigns and brushed it nervously over her opposite arm as she continued to look around, glancing back at Nightmare every few moments, animals had much better senses then animals, so she figured he would most likely know there was danger even before she did.

Back
Top Bottom