Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets: Whispering Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
1010060_477371565702521_539820926_n.jpg
1010805_477716455668032_309256095_n.jpg

Character Name: Lady Snickerz Vlad Trepes | Summer Pierce
Character Species: Vampire/Neko | Werewolf (new turn)
Date/Time: April 6, 2014: Morning
Location: Whispering Lakes (just at the edge of Whispering Woods)
Company: Each Other, JC, Jamie, Donovan, Kenneth, Krys, OPEN

Summer scuffed and rolled her eyes at JC and Donovan's reactions to her mentioning Patience then nodded sharply as Jamie spoke of Kenneth being to lenient with JC. "Agreed!" Summer stated, her voice followed by a giggle as she heard Kenneth speak. "Don't worry about her ego sis I got a fix.... While she's so head over heals about the fact that she's daddy's little angel... Guess what JC... My dear loving older sister..... Daddy's the reason Patience is coming." Summer laughed sticking out her tongue and JC before ducking back behind Donovan.

While everyone went back and forth Snickerz simply giggled and placing her hands behind her back. She was a strong believer in family. Her family was there for her after all so she knew what level of importance they held, and she figured she'd learn a great deal more about these people as they interacted with one another rather than playing a game of twenty questions with each one of them.

"Oh really?" Summer questions as she gestured to Snickerz "Everyone knows?"

Snickerz giggled again as she looked at Summer. "You might be surprised to find out what all I know." Snickerz replied with another giggle.

"Surprised, or freaked out?" Summer asked softly before turning and looking at everyone else. "Patience is going to show up at the most inconvinient time for you and JC, it's what you two always get so why would you think change of land would be any different? Probably be worse here even.... I mean with her coming through a rip she could show up in your shower." Summer teased.

"Corey Dereks." Snickerz responded sharply with a giggle as Kenneth spoke of the woman at the ranch Krys was flirting with, her giggle causing a shiver to run down Summer's back. When she was addressed she nodded slightly. "Yes and no. I am queen but I far from run things. Secrets is not run like most other kingdoms. Here there are as I know thus far six titles. The king, the queen, the oracle, the whisperer, the keeper and the sorcerer or sorceress. Together the six who hold the titles run things. As far as rank goes I am actually difficult to discribe. The primary person who runs this kingdom is the whisperer, she knows all the secrets of every nook and craney. Next would probably be the king, but of course my primary duty is to keep the king from becoming shadey as the last king did so in reality I may be above him." Snickerz giggled and shrugged. "I don't think things really get any more specific than those six titles, each title has seprate jobs they perform and what not."

Summer smiled as she listened to Snickerz speak then glanced over at everyone, smirking a bit she turned back to Snickerz who started up talking again. "The main thing you need to know is that this land is alive, just as much as each of us. You also should know that each of you have a purpose for being here. You are of course welcome to leave if you so desire, no one is forcing you to stay, though what I know about each of you I've a feeling you'll want to stick around for a while. Also... About your friend.... Patience Nightcurse should be here shortly." Snickerz giggled and pointed softly to her right ear as she winked at Kenneth. "Seems Dementia sees promise in you, congradulations. She's difficult to please."

hvzern.jpg
vnnvy8.jpg
dnegjr.jpg
23hocp5.jpg

Character Name:JC & Jamie Pierce/Donovan McKayne/Krys Hunter/Kenneth Daniel Maximus
Character Species:Werewolf Pups/Vampire/Werewolf pup/Werewolf
Date/Time:April 6, 2014: Morning
Company:Each other, Summer, Snickerz, OPEN

Jamie smiled at Summer's response and the look JC gave Kenneth. Just as the younger twin was about to speak JC began to talk, "Oh great, thanks dad, you're hard on for Patience is why she's coming here, great going" ,the older twin stated before shaking her head. "I swear if you don't hit that soon and we have to deal with her cranky ass cuz of you for nothing I will make your life a living hell" ,the pup continued.

"JC you already make my life a living hell so what difference does it make, you're reading things between Patience and I completely wrong" ,Kenneth said in response. Of course he did like the old vampire a lot and he knew the pups as well as Donovan could see he was attracted to her but he still refused to admit it, the last thing he needed was them throwing it in his face that they were right on top of making fun of him.

When Summer mentioned Patience showing up in the shower Donovan shuddered, "Ew that would be so uncomfortable it's not even funny" ,the vampire stated in response before looking to Jamie who had a huge grin on her face. "Oh you're twisted pup and that look on your face says it all, Kenneth you may wanna make a move on the ice queen before your pups try and steal her from you" ,Donovan teased making Jamie let out a laugh.

"Please, we all know there is definitely no chance there I flirt with her out of fun but hell I wouldn't mind her ending up in the shower with me or in my bed, I just miss her so much" ,Jamie said in response. "Besides I wouldn't want to mess up dad's chances, I'm not like that".

When Snickerz began speaking everyone stopped and listened, when Corey was mentioned Kenneth smiled, "Yep that's the one, pup was damn near drooling all over herself while we were there couldn't take her eyes off the woman" ,the old wolf stated before falling quiet once more. When Snickerz mentioned the land and everyone having a purpose Kenneth nodded, "We were told we had a purpose, nothing about the land being alive though, guess we just gotta take things slowly and learn all the ins and outs of this place and exactly why we're all here".

Krys let out a low growl as Kenneth teased making JC chuckle quietly then nudge her in the ribs, "So, was she really that hot?" ,JC whispered before raising an eyebrow. When Krys nodded JC smirked and let out another chuckle, "Get on that pup, how long has it been since you got laid?" ,the older twin asked teasingly, making Krys turn red yet again.

The pup simply brushed the teasing off for the moment and turned to Snickerz, "So Patience should be here soon? Do you mean here or somewhere else in Secrets?" ,the pup asked before turning to Kenneth. "Not bad pops, you showed promise and your girlfriend is coming soon, when she gets here we can start to figure out what to do from here, sound good?" ,Krys asked the old wolf who gave her a nod of approval in response.

484117_477658805673797_1757539606_a.jpg
1656394_483201608452850_1796303849_n.jpg
1925031_483201611786183_2111645163_n.jpg
1888696_484781394961538_1208817433_n.jpg

Character Name (species): Lady Snickerz Vlad Trepes (vampire/neko) | Summer Pierce (werewolf, new turn) | Patience Nightcurse (vampire, ancient) | Felicity McKayne (she-wolf) | Autumn McKayne (she-wolf) | Nyx Zuzana (faerie)
Date/Time: April 6, 2014: mid morning

Summer laughed softly at JC's response to her comment about Kenneth being the reason Patience was coming. Nothing was said however she allowed her sister to vent her displeasure. When Donovan replied to her comment about Patience showing up in the shower she pressed her lips together tightly to keep from laughing, throwing a hand over her mouth at Jamie's rection. "Wow, you guys are easy, Jamie and Patience flirt with one another as a power handle over JC." Summer confessed before glancing over at Kenneth. "Besides, I think they're kinda cute the way they are. I mean it's so totally obvious they're into one another so not like they're going to get bored and move on so why rush it? I mean do you guys really want to see the.... Ice queen getting all lovey dovey, kissy faced?" Summer wrinkled up her nose at her own question.

Snickerz nodded as Kenneth spoke of not being told as of yet the land was alive. "None of them know you, they don't know what you can and can't handle, so yes they will take things slow, least wise until they get to know you well enough to see to it that you understand things fully. A mistake in this place could mean your life if the wrong mistake is made. Do not fret however, there are enough of us around to keep an eye out as to make sure you don't get into any trouble." Snickerz giggled. She nodded again as Kenneth varified Corey was the one that was being drooled over. "Ally is very uptight, certainly around werewolves, for that I am sorry, many here are jumpy about werewolves. Do not allow that to distract you from the task at hand however." Snickerz smirked a rare scene as she looked at Krys. "I do believe she is single, but as she is the foreman for Ally, you will have to get past her.... Doing that is simple, just don't force anything and you'll do fine."

When asked about Patience Snickerz slowly lowered her head and went silent. "New place screwing up your senses pups?" A familiar voice rang out from behind the six. Patience was standing with one of her arms crossed over her chest and a foam coffee cup in one of her hands, behind her stood three females, two werewolves and a faerie. "Ok so funny thing.... I go down to the coffee shop, minding my own bloody business, having a good day, you all are behaving.... A rare sight, and I just wanted to get out and about.... So I order up a coffee, and just as I sit down.... I'm drug through Hell, near landed on my face if I didn't land on a faerie instead... So.... Someone want to explain to the ice queen what exactly is going on?"

Nyx laughed as Patience spoke then jumped around her towards Snickerz. "That was bitchen! Ok except for the vampress landing on me, and I really could have used a bit more warning but so cool!" Nyx laughed as she made her way over near the edge of the lake and watched the water.

As Patience spoke Summer jumped near out of her new skin then turned over and looked at Snickerz as she giggled. Not saying a word she watched as Nyx hopped around like a rabbit on coke then she looked at JC and whispered softly. "If Krys isn't packing, you should ask her what she's on and see if you can get some of it." Summer laughed before turning and looking at Patience. "You came, lovely to see you, how's the coffee?" Summer tried not to laugh as a 'we're not amused' type look crossed the old vampires face. "So um.... Whose your friends?" Summer spat out before anyone else could really say anything, especially seeing as she didn't figure the next thing that came out of Patience's mouth would be very friendly.

hvzern.jpg
vnnvy8.jpg
dnegjr.jpg
23hocp5.jpg
r0a5c4.jpg

Character Name:JC & Jamie Pierce/Donovan McKayne/Krys Hunter/Kenneth Daniel Maximus/Jasper Wyatt McKayne
Character Species:Werewolf Pups/Vampire/Werewolf pup/Werewolves
Company:Each other, Summer, Snickerz, Patience, Felicity, Autumn, Nyx, OPEN

When Summer mentioned Jamie and Patience flirting being a power handle over JC the older twin's jaw dropped before she looked to Jamie, "Really?!....Well it doesn't work" ,JC stated before crossing her arms over her chest. A grossed out look came across her face when Summer mentioned Patience being all lovey, "Ewwww, yeah definitely don't rush things I didn't think of that, yuck! Summer why would you put that image in my head?" ,the pup teased making Jamie giggle a bit.

Donovan made the same look JC did but didn't stop to get a mental picture, he then looked to JC and raised his eyebrow, "Yeah right it doesn't work, you get so mad when they flirt and think that they're out to get you, it's amusing watching you freak out like some conspiracy nut one of these days I gotta record you I'm telling you it's hilarious" ,he stated before pulling Summer in close to him. A low growl escaped him and seemed to echo as a growl came from JC as well when Patience showed up. "Oh great look what the cat dragged in or should I say, horny old wolf" ,Donovan teased as he looked over to Kenneth who looked as if he was just about to respond to Snickerz.

"Oh come on give me a break Don" ,Kenneth stated in response before turning to Snickerz. "By mistakes you mean big mistakes right? JC's fooling around won't get her killed will it? I mean she wouldn't hurt the land, she may beat the crap out of Donovan but the land she'd respect I only ask because I don't want some horse playing to be the end of my pup" ,the old wolf asked with a serious tone. He had no idea how strict things were or how lenient people around Secrets could be or more importantly how lenient the land was. The old wolf turned to Patience as the woman spoke and let out a laugh, "Don't feel bad I landed on my face, pretty hard I might add, as for an explanation....from what I hear we were all brought here to serve a purpose, the land is alive and mistakes can get you killed".

"The pup's as good as dead, I'm calling it now" ,Donovan stated before giving JC a cocky grin.

"You're gonna be dead soon if you don't shut the fuck up" ,JC snapped back making Kenneth scold her. "What he started it? You see how he taunts me?" ,the pup continued.

Krys simply listened as everyone spoke and went back and forth, she didn't really want to participate in the teasing and banter going on so she stayed pretty quiet. Thinking over what Snickerz had said about Corey and Ally. Sure the pup had an eye for the fallen angel but the fact was she didn't really know the woman or her boss so she would definitely have to feel the both of them out a bit before even attempting to get close. Also there was the fact that people in Secrets were jumpy around werewolves, the pup wondered why but decided not to ask she was sure she'd find out eventually. "Oh I'm packing but I'm curious to know what she has" ,Krys finally stated in response to what Summer had said she then turned to JC who had a huge grin on her face.

"Hey you!" ,JC shouted towards Nyx before motioning for Krys to follow her. When the two reached the faerie JC smiled, "So you seem in good spirits despite being sucked into a new world, tell me is it just that you're high on life or are you dropping acid?" ,the pup continued jokingly.

Jamie simply rolled her eyes as she watched JC and Krys make their way over to Nyx then turned to Patience and the other two that were with her, "It's good to see you Patience if I had known you were going for coffee I would've had you grab me one, would've gotten to me eventually eh?" ,the younger twin joked before looking to Summer and then back to Patience, "Yeah, who are your friends?" ,Jamie asked curiously. She had never seen the two women before and apparently neither did Summer so it did pique the pups curiosity.

"Her friends are mine and Donovan's family" ,Jasper's voice came from in the distance as the wolf made his way over to the group. When he got close enough he looked to Felicity and Autumn, "Hey ladies, how long have you been here?" ,he asked before looking around the area quickly to take in his surroundings. He then looked to Donovan and then to JC, "Good, the pup is still alive, it's good to know Donovan hasn't killed one of my best friends yet" ,Jasper said jokingly before letting out a laugh.

Character Name (species): Lady Snickerz Vlad Trepes (vampire/neko) | Summer Pierce (werewolf, new turn) | Patience Nightcurse (vampire, ancient) | Felicity McKayne (she-wolf) | Autumn McKayne (she-wolf) | Nyx Zuzana (faerie)

Summer rolled her eyes as JC protested that Jamie and Patience flirting didn't work on her, then she smirked and pointed at Donovan as he explained just how well it did. "The thought of anyone near Jamie freaks you out JC, you're not fooling anyone, and with it being Patience? Whoa, she goes within a hundred yards of any of us you have a cow. You even wrinkle up your nose when she and Kenneth are getting cozy. So I don't know who you think you're fooling but nobody here." Summer laughed sticking her tongue out at her older sister. "Don't feel bad though sis, she gets under Don's skin too, even if he doesn't like to admit to it. She just knows what she's doing is all."

Patience simply rolled her eyes at Donovan's comment about her while she took a sip of her coffee. "Should have stayed in the woods til the next time you took a shower." the old vampire replied in a soft tone before taking another drink of her coffee, caugsing Autumn to laugh softly.

Snickerz giggled "Don't worry Mr. Maximus, minor things don't cause a stir, what they do is perfectly harmless, or they'd be wrapped in seaweed already on their way to the bottom of the lake." Snickerz tone was serious and her words followed quickly by a giggle. "The land will be warned if there's ever any true danger, as things stand now I do believe the one in the most danger is him." Snickerz replied pointing to Donovan. "But that has nothing to do with this land"

Patience smirked as she looked over to Kenneth just as he began explaining things. Taking another drink of her coffee she nodded. "That sounds... Exciting." Patience wasn't sure she was quite amused by the idea as she turned and looked over at Jamie. "If I ever go back to that coffee shop I'll be sure to get you one. I'd offer mine but it's laced with werewolf blood."

"Yeah right! More like werewolf blood laced with coffee!" Summer interupted as she cuddled into Donovan. She then laughed and shook her head before lightly elbowing Donovan when he made the comment of JC getting killed. "You two are horrible to one another."

"Like an old married couple." Felicity stated in a soft tone causing Autumn to laugh once more, a smirk slowly crossing Patience face as she took another drink from her cup. When Krys said that she was packing but was curious as to what Nyx had Summer smiled and covered her mouth quickly to keep from laughing out loud.

Nyx turned slowly as JC shouted out to her and she looked at the young werewolf pups with a smile before turning back to the water. "My name is Nyx. I'm always in good spirits, I'm a faerie, it comes with the territory." Nyx began as she turned her attention once more from the water to the ladies who approached her. "Acid?" Nyx questioned with a raised eyebrow before letting out a soft laugh and turning her attention back to the water. "No, no. I don't do anything like that, what I have is... Well it's more of a magic blend." Nyx confessed softly before glancing at the girls. "A few household ingrediants mixed properly, but not why I'm in such a good mood. I'm in a good mood because I know this place."

Summer smiled as she heard Jasper's voice, slowly shaking her head as she laid it against Donovan's chest lightly. His explanation about them being family caused Summer to look at Patience who simply winked at her and took another sip of her coffee. "So, you really did find them?' Summer asked as Patience nodded. When Jasper went on about Donovan not killing JC she growled lowly, the growl causing Patience to laugh as Summer turned her attention to Jasper. "You all have so little faith in one another it's disturbing!" Summer protested as Felicity smiled at Jasper, placing a hand lightly on his shoulder before she moved past Patience towards Summer.

"We actually just arrived, we were enjoying a nice breakfast then here we appeared, I'm afraid Autumn is rather unhappy about the matter overall but she'll recover." Felicity responded to Jasper before loking at Summer. "Such a lovely young lady, these boys are going to make you absolutely crazy if you let them dear girl." Felicity replied in a soft tone before glancing up at Donovan and giving him a playful wink.

"You'd be mad too, my breakfast is still sitting on that table. I'm starving!" Autumn chimed in as she crossed her arms in front of her chest before looking at Snickerz who simply giggled, shaking her head slightly she turned and looked at Jasper with a crooked smile. "Good morning Uncle Jasper."

hvzern.jpg
vnnvy8.jpg
dnegjr.jpg
23hocp5.jpg
r0a5c4.jpg

Character Name:JC & Jamie Pierce/Donovan McKayne/Krys Hunter/Kenneth Daniel Maximus/Jasper Wyatt McKayne
Character Species:Werewolf Pups/Vampire/Werewolf pup/Werewolves
Company:Each other, Summer, Snickerz, Patience, Felicity, Autumn, Nyx, OPEN

Jamie let out a chuckle after Patience made her comment then shook her head as Jasper placed his arm around her shoulder and gave her a squeeze, "Hey Jasper" ,the pup said before giving the man a smile then returning her attention to Snickerz as the woman answered Kenneth's question. When Snickerz finished speaking Jamie looked to Donovan and raised an eyebrow, "What is it with you? Everywhere you go you have trouble" ,the pup teased before looking to Summer, "Do you know anything about that? I mean this danger Donovan is in". Truth be told the thought of Donovan being in danger made Jamie uneasy after all he was family to her and she didn't want anything to happen to him or anyone else in her family.

When Patience mentioned her coffee being laced with werewolf blood Jamie smiled then let out a laugh when Summer responded, "Oh yeah it's definitely blood laced with coffee" ,the pup stated before looking over to where JC and Krys were sitting with Nyx, "Well those two seem to be getting along with your friend pretty well" ,she stated before looking to Autumn and giving the woman a smile. "I can't believe you didn't get to eat your breakfast I would be one cranky bitch if I didn't have food in my stomach right now".

Donovan stayed silent as everyone spoke, hearing that he was in danger didn't sit too well with him. He pulled Summer closer to him and simply held her as his mind raced with what kind of dangers he could possibly be in. The vampire then leaned down and whispered into Summer's ear, "You don't think the danger I'm in has anything to do with....you know who, do you?" ,he asked. The thought of his sire being brought to Secrets made him shiver but not out of fear, it was out of hatred and disgust for the man, hell Donovan even hated the bastards dog simply because it was his.

"Ah, I try to always be in good spirits but it doesn't work too well" ,JC stated in response to Nyx before letting out a laugh at the questioning tone the faerie used, "Acid is a pretty fun hallucinogen, I'm not a huge fan of it I mainly smoke pot but it's fun to do every once in a while especially at raves and night clubs, all the lights and sounds fucking trippy and awesome.....so a household blend eh? Is it good? I love trying new things if you're ever interested in selling some" ,the pup continued with a wink.

Krys simply shook her head and laughed, "I dunno JC sounds pretty strong, last time a dealer told me they had a magic blend I was tripping balls for like three days and that was human shit not magic" ,the pup said in response to JC. "Do you even have anything to smoke out of JC?"

"Of course I do and tripping balls for three days straight sound fun as hell and remember you're not human any more kiddo which means you're more resilient to shit so fucking aye won't kill ya to try it" ,JC mused before looking to Nyx again. "So, you were in Rogue before here right?" ,the pup asked curiously.

Jasper shook his head at Summer's statement, "Nope, I have no faith I've watched those two go at it and if there wasn't someone there to break it up , they'd both be dead by now" ,he stated before turning to Felicity and Autumn. "I'm sorry your breakfast was disturbed but it is great to see you here" ,Jasper stated before giving them both a hug. "Maybe we can figure out a place to get some food and you guys can eat" ,he suggested before looking to Snickerz. "You wouldn't know where these two could get some food when we're finished up here would you?"

Summer held Donovan tightly as Snickerz spoke of hm being in the most danger out of any of them, to her it didn't matter if it had anything to do with the land or not. When Donovan asked if she felt it had to do with 'you know who" another growl left her, this one louder than the first, making it quite a bit more noticeable. She wasn't much for growling, not unless she really was upset about something, but the you know who made her stomach turn, after all he was a crazy fucker that made Donovan uncomfortable so of course she wanted the bastard nowhere near her man. "I sure hope not." Summer replied in a faint whisper as she looked to Jasper and the two females who were related to Donovan. Afraid to at the moment even look at Snickerz.

Snickerz of course just watched each of them, gaging their reactions to each thing she said. Of course each thing she said held a high level of importance, and wasn't being said lightly, but watching how they reacted to each thing was important, especially for creatures she had yet to get the chance to really know. She watched as they interacted and kept silent, glancing around and from one group to the other every once in a while. "You say that like I'm going to deny it." Patience laughed as she played with her cup. It was true, she did order a cup of werewolf blood with coffee in it, of course why wouldn't she, helped with her addiction and she had no issue with admitting she favored werewolf blood. Which of course everyone knew by this point was her biggest issue with living with four werewolves, Nicky and all three of her girls didn't help matters much at all, and now add Jasper back to the mix who she'd actually tried already, Kenneth and the young pup Krys... She was actually curious as to if Donovan was the one in the greatest danger... Or if she was.... Of complete insanity.

Snickerz simply giggled and shrugged as the group of them continued to speak. Glancing over to Krys, JC and Nyx with a smirk as her left ear twitched under her hair, another giggle escaping her as she watched the look on the faeries face. Nyx got a look of curiousity as JC began speaking of Acid and what it caused to happen at parties but turned quickly back to the water. "That sounds like the wild mushrooms that you can find in many immortal realms." Nyx confessed with a soft not before letting out a laugh and looking at Krys. "I'm not a dealer your werewolf, and your friend is right, as a creature of the immortal realm, mortal things do not affect you the same way... However." Nyx gave Krys a wink before turning back to JC. "You my young furry friend are about to enter a whole new reality. For you see... Mortal things don't affect immortals... So immortals instead make new things, stronger things so that we may still enjoy the same thrills and chills." Nyx laughed as she sighed softly and turned back to the water. "For example, you know that vampires can not get drunk on alcohol right? Well, I know of a conconction that if taken in a high enough dose could knock the Devil himself on his ass... And it's not near as high as you might think."

Felicity smiled as she hugged her brother tightly just before Autumn moved to hug him as well. "It's good to see you as well Jasper, was actually one of my first concerns when I got here, if my baby brothers would be here." Autumn laughed at her mother's tone as she looked from Donovan to Jasper.

"Baby might be right, but you sure as Hell can't call them 'little' brothers can you?" Autumn laughed again as her mother moved a hand back and slapped her in the stomach. "Ouch!" Autumn growled slightly lowering her head a bit.

"Watch your mouth then." Felicity replied after hitting Autumn then returning to smiling at her brothers, before nodding slightly to Summer who was firmly within Donovan's embrace.

Patience of cource just listened to them go back and forth as she shook her head. "Yeah, food would be great, and I could use a refill as well." the old vampire replied as she lightly shook her cup.

Snickerz giggled as she glanced back in the direction of the tavern before looking at the group. "Well food I can assist with.... We have a tavern with a lovely lady sorceress that makes outstanding meals, or of course you are welcome to dine at the castle as my guests. Either choice is yours... I'm afraid however." Snickerz replied pointing at Patience. "The only blood we supply at either place that does not come still within a warm carcuss is goat. So you will have to make due."

"Ooooh Kenneth." Summer replied before letting out a soft laugh and looking at the old werewolf with an innocent smile. "There's your opening... I don't know that we're really um.... Appropraite for royal meals... Not sure even all of us are house broken..." Summer answered Snickerz before turning and yelling towards JC and Krys. "Huh girls??"

Nyx nodded to JC's question. "Yes, most recently I came from Rogue's, but I was not there very long. I had actually been traveling around. I like to travel, you learn a great deal about different people and cultures." Just as Nyx finished speaking Summer's voice rang through and she smiled softly. "I do believe you are being summoned."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom