Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets: Whispering Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whispering Lake

This lake comes from a stream that leads from Crystal Caves and Falls. It is filled with life with each turn of the moon and each flow of the clouds it sparks a new found energy. Beneath these lovely waters live the most peaceful of creatures, or at least believed to be. The mermaids. They dwell deep beneath the surface and live in calm and tranquility. Though they don't mind their waters being entered, they insist that you not disrespect them, for you may find your tomb at the bottom of this place, and your killer will be a finned beauty.

Do not fear these lovely creatures however, for overall they are harmless. They enjoy laughter and fun and take great pride in pranks and are always willing to meet new creatures. Just past the lake however, in The Whispering Woods. These woods hold the secrets of this land, more so even than the castle that lies on the other side of the land. Just heed the warnings and remember to respect the land as you would any other living creature, in the cases of some perhaps respect the land more so. Just in case.

603427_270826623017590_1780054884_n.jpg

Code:
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Species:[/b]
[b]Date/Time:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Company:[/b]
[hr]

1010060_477371565702521_539820926_n.jpg

Character Name: Lady Snickerz Vlad Trepes
Character Species: Vampire/Neko
Date/Time: Mon. April 6, 2014: Morning
Location: Whispering Lakes (just at the edge of Whispering Woods)
Company: OPEN

Snickerz was still working on getting used to being the ruler of a kingdom. She'd never been anything special before in her life. She protected things, and she helped, and when she was younger she got spit on. Of course that was all easily dealt with but it didn't change the fact that it happened. She was used to that life, but now this, well this was certainly more than she had planned on. She was scared, and at the same time she was excited. She did miss her family though. It had been some time since she'd seen her sisters. Working to get everything fixed up here just, made things difficult for her to have a social life. Even with Raven.

She sat silently on a large boulder near the edge of the lake and glanced out over the water. The rays of the sun hitting along the waves caused her to smile as the waters seemed to dance for her amusement. Of course she knew that wasn't the case, but it was beautiful and that was what mattered to her. The sheer beauty of it all. She listened to the water as it splashed about, a sure sign that the mermaids were awake. Pulling her right leg up to her chest she rested her chin on her knee and smiled out over the water to the opposite shore, allowing her mind to wander aimlessly.

1010805_477716455668032_309256095_n.jpg

Character Name: Summer Pierce
Character Species: Werewolf (new turn)
Date/Time: Mon. April 6, 2013: Morning
Company: Near Snickerz

Summer and Donovan were up late last night working on a fire that had managed to burn completely out of control. Of course with creatures primarily made up of fire, or like Donovan being partial to it, it wasn't much of a surprise, even to her. Of course late night didn't help any when she had a long day ahead of her either. With her being so youthful in her being a werewolf it was even more of a pain in the ass for her. She couldn't fight it though, even though she wanted to.

When she woke that morning Donovan squeezed her tightly and told her to go back to bed, that she needed and deserved the sleep. She didn't have the ability to handle things like he did and yet she still pushed herself to do so. She figured she could be just as good as Patience or Donovan if she really tried, at least that's what she kept telling herself. She didn't go back to bed when she was told she should however. No, she got up, she kissed him and she moved in to take a shower. After her shower she was quite a bit more awake, but she was still groggy. For a time at least that was a good thing, it helped in dealing with what was to come.

After stepping from the shower Summer threw on a robe and started out of the bathroom. She knocked first on her door to call Donovan out and then walked further down the hall to both her mother's room, and the room of her sister Jamie, she figured that JC was in there so that left only Patience unawakened, and she was quite content not opening that can of worms. Still yawning and working to wake herself up she started down the stairs.

Tripping on one of the steps she stumbled slightly, at least that's how she remembered it, of course when she woke up she was laying in sand, near a lake. Summer passed much of it off as her dreaming, perhaps it was all of it a dream. She had a very long night, and even after her hot shower she wanted to go curl back up to Donovan and go to sleep. Then she glanced up at a leg that dangled from a large boulder, following it she saw Snickerz, a creature that she'd only seen once, otherwise she was simply heard. Snickering through the halls of Castle Rogue, and she knew then that she was in fact dreaming. There was no possible way that she and that woman were sitting beside a lake... Was there?

Company: Summer, OPEN

Snickerz sat unmoved as she saw Summer fall face first into the sand, only letting out a soft giggle at the display. Her eyes were mostly still fixed upon the lake however. Watching for the slightest movements on the surface. "Welcome to Secrets" She stated in a calm voice, followed by another soft giggle before she slowly turned her attention to Summer. Her ears twitched under her hair. She knew who Summer was, but she didn't recall calling for her. The mortal being here could prove to be very, very bad news indeed. Certainly if at least Donovan McKayne didn't come close behind her.

With everything the two of them had gone through she couldn't imagine the fate of the creature who would dare come between them. Not that she really feared him with what she could do or anything, but she didn't wish to even consider that a possible scenario. Snickerz got to her feet. Slowly sliding off the boulder, touching her feet to the solid ground before offering a hand to Summer to help her to her feet.

"I'm sorry to say that you weren't expected, but you're welcome none the less." she stated as she helped the young mortal to her feet and smirked before turning back towards the lake with a soft sigh.

Date/Time: Mon. April 6, 2013: Morning
Company: Snickerz, OPEN

Summer brushed some hair from her face as she heard the three words. "To where?" She asked softly, mostly to herself a look of pure confusion on her face, she was supposed to be in Rogue's not on a beach and she'd never even heard of a place called Secrets. She glanced up to see the face of the person who was speaking to her before pulling herself into a sitting position. She watched as Snickerz stood then placed her own hand in the nekos before she too got to her feet.

"I'm afraid I'm rather confused, what are you talking about you weren't expecting me, and Secrets?" Summer followed Snickerz gaze to the water before turning and looking back to the blond haired woman once more. "You're one of the vampire nekos that work in Castle Rogue aren't you? Yes of course, now what is this about?" Summer asked in a rather short tone. She didn't mean to come across as rude, but the fact of the matter was she was slightly concerned, last she knew she was in Patience' cabin, now she was in some place she'd never heard of, and worst of all she was completely alone. Sure Snickerz was there, but she really knew nothing about the vampire neko family. Though she did have a feeling she was about to find out more than she had planned upon.

Date/Time: April 6, 2014: Morning
Company: Summer, OPEN

Snickerz giggled softly at Summer's first question. It was obvious that the new blood had never heard of Secrets, but the truth of the matter was she didn't figure that anyone would have. Except perhaps in stories, passing it off like "The Lost City of Atlantis" for immortals. She didn't believe the place really existed until she appeared here out of the blue either. And to learn that she was going to be the queen on top of it all, well it was just far more than she was ready to take on.

Snickerz had a responsibility however, to Raven, to Secrets, and to all those who came through the rip. After all Raven was her king, Secrets was her land, and those who came from the rip, well most of them were going to come from Rogue's. Seeing as that's where most of her sisters were, and she had summoned all of them. She giggled again as Summer continued then she lifted a hand, closed first with only one finger facing towards the sky to halt Summer in her words.

"This is called Secrets, it is a realm unlike no other, a world above most, and a empire that can never be matched. This is where it all started Miss Pierce. Or at least that's how the story goes." Snickerz turned her head and looked away from the cemetery across the way, looking to Summer as she continued. "You're safe here. The land has been dormant for some time, and it now needs reawakened. That is why I sent for my sisters. Each of them has a gift they can offer the land to bring it's life back. I am safe in assuming that each of you that fate brings here have the same."

Date/Time: April 6, 2013: Morning
Company: Snickerz, OPEN

Summer smiled softly as she began wiping the sand from her clothing. "I'm not really certain how I could be of any help, but I will certainly do my best." Summer spoke in a calm tone, before her gaze followed that of the Queen. "What are you looking at?" She asked in a softer tone, not really expecting an answer. She figured if nothing else she could see it if she looked long enough. Sure enough she did. It was a cemetery. Her eyes narrowed in thought as she tried to make sense of why exactly Snickerz would care about a cemetery. She wished to ask, but she couldn't come off rude, she certainly didn't wish to disrespect the dead who rested there especially.

"I'm so sorry if I sound rude but, what is so glorious about a view of the cemetery?" She asked her eyes still following the gaze of the woman she was standing with. There was a great deal about the immortal world she didn't know or understand. She was going to have to get used to it, and she knew the best way to get to know it was to ask questions, no matter how foolish they may have sounded. It was obvious she was still young, in years and experience so it should be no real issue getting some much needed knowledge.

2rwxlk0.jpg

Character Name:JC & Jamie Pierce
Character Species:Werewolves
Date/Time:April 6, 2013: Morning
Company:Each other, Donovan, Summer, Snickerz, Open

vnnvy8.jpg

Character Name:Donovan McKayne
Character Species:Vampire
Company:JC, Jamie, Summer, Snickerz, Open

JC stood up right after hitting the ground then turned to help Jamie to her feet. The two stayed silent for a moment and simply surveyed the area, they had no idea where they were nor how they got there. The last thing they remembered was Summer knocking on Jamie's door to wake them up, it was as if when they exited the bedroom they ended up in this new place. Both JC and Jamie had seen their fair share of weird stuff in their lives but this definitely was the weirdest thing either of them had ever experienced.

Finally the silence was broken after what seemed like hours when Donovan appeared, slamming face first into the sand. A loud laugh echoed around them as JC pointed and taunted the vampire as he got up and began to dust himself off. "Shut the hell up JC" ,Donovan growled out before slapping the pup in the back of the head.

"Oh relax my face got slammed into the ground pretty hard too but I have to say it is a lot funnier seeing you get all fucked up" ,JC stated through her laughter.

Jamie simply shook her head then looked to the both of them, "Listen now is not the time to antagonize each other, we need to figure out what in the hell just happened and where we are" ,she stated in a stern tone. "I swear if you two start going at it right now I'll clock both your damn heads together".

Just as JC was about to respond she spotted Summer and Snickerz. The older twin slapped Donovan hard in the stomach to get his attention then pointed towards the two women, "Look Summer's here and Snickerz, maybe one of them knows what's going on" ,JC stated before making her way over to the two, both Donovan and Jamie following close behind her. When the three reached Summer and Snickerz JC smiled before asking, "Do either of you know what in the fuck is going on"?

Character Name: Lady Snickerz Vlad Trepes | Summer Pierce
Character Species: Vampire/Neko | Werewolf (new turn)
Company: Each Other, JC, Jamie, Donovan, OPEN

Snickerz giggled as she heard the three hit the ground, her left ear twitching under her hair. "It's the cemetery of Secrets" she responded to Summer as the young werewolf turned to the other three, biting her bottom lip to keep from laughing as she watched Donovan hit the ground. "The cemtery of Secrets is full of a great many hidden tales of the land."

When JC, Jamie, and Donovan approached Snickerz let out another giggle as Summer raced over to Donovan and jumped up throwing her arms tightly around his neck. "Well if you can get any information out of her good luck. All I've gotten so far is this place is called Secrets. She's a clam!" Summer stated before pressing her lips to Donovan's and kissing him deeply.

Snickerz of course giggled once more before slowly turning to face the four. "I've simply been awaiting the arrival of the rest of the crew. The fates bringing Summer here is strange to me, but the idea of them bringing her to me without the three of you is simply unheard of. You're in a land called Secrets, why I don't fully know, we'll have to ask my oracle that question. She understands the rips far better than I. I do know the rip is only one way, so if you wish to return to Rogue's you'll have to take the long way around."

2rwxlk0.jpg

vnnvy8.jpg

"Oh get a room" ,JC teased as soon as Summer jumped into Donovan's arms and kissed him. Of course she was only joking and it was made clear after she gave both of them a huge grin then kissed Jamie on the cheek. "I wouldn't mind a room right about now" ,JC whispered into Jamie's ear making the younger twin blush and slap her in the arm. The younger twin knew Summer and Donovan were alright with her and JC's relationship but she barely knew Snickerz and didn't exactly want to make the woman uncomfortable.

Donovan held Summer close to him after she kissed his lips, he was glad that she was there with him the man could care less about much else, as long as he knew Summer and the twins were safe he was content. When Snickerz began speaking Donovan listened and when she finished he raised an eyebrow, "Rips? Rest of the crew? What's going on?" ,he asked hoping to get some answers.

Snickerz giggled at JC's tease to Donovan and Summer but said nothing as she wrapped her hands calmly behind her back then she giggled again when one twin slapped the other's arm, slowly she shook her head before turning her attention to Donovan's questions. " You Mr. McKayne are in the land of Secrets. It has gone by many names, many titles. When I summoned my sister's here from Rogue's the call must have made random rips in time and space, drawing more than just my siblings and their companions through.... Ultimately.... You three, and others. There are certainly others."

Summer laughed softly as her sister spoke of her and Donovan getting a room then hugged him tightly as he spoke to Snickerz, she was more than happy to see him that she ddn't care what the name of the world they were in was. "I can't tell you why you, your girl, or her sister's are here Donovan, that you will have to learn while you're here. If you wish a room though both Castle of Secrets and Sanguin Corvus are available, seems with all the new arrivals we'll have to work on a few upgrades to the land." Snickerz replied with a giggle before turning and looking back towards the cemetery.

Summer nuzzled softly against Donovan's cheek as she spoke "From what I've gathered this place is quite a bit like Rogue's but it's much more stable, not as much chaos as it doesn't have all the civilization and such about it. I think it's a very beautiful place" Summer stated pulling back before looking from JC to Donovan. "Maybe we could even talk to this oracle and she can bring your dear friend Patience and we can get another cabin. I know how much you all absolutely love living together." Summer winked at Jamie playfully before hugging tightly into Donovan once more.

2rwxlk0.jpg

vnnvy8.jpg

Donovan listened as Snickerz explained everything, he held on to Summer as the neko spoke and when Snickerz finished he nodded. "So we're all here for a reason? Hmmm, well guess there's nothing to really do except figure out exactly what that reason is" ,he stated in response before pulling Summer closer to him. He smiled as Summer spoke but as soon as Patience was brought up he groaned quietly, "For the love of all that is sane please leave that bitch in Rogue" ,Donovan growled quietly to mainly himself.

"Well now I sure wouldn't mind that" ,Jamie stated after hearing what Donovan said. "I do love watching her lay into Don and JC here, someone's gotta keep them in line" ,the pup teased making JC stick her tongue out at her. Jamie then turned to look at Snickerz, "So is it really more stable here like Summer says?" ,she asked, figuring that the neko knew a bit about the place. The pup could definitely use some stability in her life, everything had seemed so chaotic for the past few months and all Jamie wanted to do was relax.

Snickerz shrugged as Donovan spoke of each of them having a purpose. "Well, that's sort of how it works here yes. We all have a reason for being where we are. Secrets is my kingdom, though how that came to be is a rather interesting story upon it's self." Snickerz giggled at her own words then shook her head slightly at Donovan's plea. Summer on the other hand simply laughed before kissing the side of Donovan's mouth.

"Oh you poor thing, you miss her already don't you?" Summer teased both JC and Donovan both as she laughed at Jamie's words. She then glanced back at Snickerz, she was rather curious about Jamie's question as well. Things seemed better, but looks could very easily be decieving.

Snickerz looked between the four before glancing back at the trees to the woods that stood behind them, a giggle escaping her before she spoke once more. "That would depend on what you call more stable. Across the lake here is Moarte Nerostită. It's the cemetery of Secrets. Within it lies all who have died in this land.... All who were slaughtered." She giggeld once more before pointing to the woods. "Slaughtered by them.... Whispering Woods. So I suppose, long as the woods are at rest there's nowhere more stable than Secrets no, well long as the woods are at rest and you respect the land that is."

When Snickerz mentioned the word "slaughtered" Summer shivered slightly and cuddled more into Donovan, that wasn't exactly what she was hoping to hear, but Jamie did ask, and they did need to know. She just wished they didn't.

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

Character Name:Allen Richards
Character Species: Angelic Demon
Date/Time: Mon. April 6th, 2014: Early morning
Company: Melody

Allen had followed her around, eyes darting through the woods as they did. It wasn't like he was afraid of most things that would hunt them, but he still wanted to be certain she was safe. Plus being alone in the woods, he wanted to make sure no one was watching in case he decided to be a little playful with her. He smirked at the thought, following her around. Maybe they should at least find her sister first, let her know they had made it here. At least it was the proper thing to do, but he was an angelic demon, and she was a vampiric neko..... nothing about that screamed proper.

With a smirk he grabbed her hand, pulling her into a deep kiss as he slowly backed her against one of the trees. "What's the rush hun. I mean, we are all alone in a new world." He smirked as he teased, not sure just how far she would be willing to take the little playfulness he had suddenly. his hands ran along her sides as his lips dances just inches from hers. "Why don't we enjoy the quiet for a little bit, just me and you. Who knows when we will get another chance like this." He chuckled a bit as he reached his tongue out, licking her lips a bit.

Ever since she had come to him he had been a bit more bold in his actions, less hesitant. He reached down and grabbed her ass, squeezing it as he lightly kissed along her jaw. He knew even if nothing came out of this, he would so pay for it later on that day.

77171_477710492335295_821343392_n.jpg

Character Name: Melody Vlad Trepes
Character Species: Vampire Neko
Company: Allen

As they walked along the tree line a good distance from the water of the lake she took in the smell of the trees, the beauty of the nature that surrounded them. She loved her time with Allen in Rogue's, but she believed this place would give them more time to be together, to enjoy life. She wished for him to be able to experience things that he couldn't when the two of them were always working, now was their chance. When Allen took her hand in his own she smiled, her eyes sparkling as he pulled her into him for a deep and passionate kiss as he backed her against a nearby tree. She giggled softly as she felt the tree pressed against her back as their kiss was broken and he spoke.

"Something tells me my birdy is feeling frisky." Mel stated with a soft laugh as she laced an arm around Allen's neck. "You and I are going to have a lot of time to spend together, I'm going to make sure of it personally if I have to, because what we went through in Rogue's was pure torture, just enough time together to make me want more. It was a horrible tease." Mel confessed in a soft whisper as he traced his tongue over her lips. Quickly with little thought she parted her lips and lightly grabbed his tongue between them before placing a hand on the back of his head and pulling him close to her to kiss him again.

When she pulled back from the kiss she wrapped her second arm around his neck and traced her tongue over her lips and giggling at Allen grabbing her ass as she spoke. "I'm in absolutely no hurry, this place is full of beauty and wonder, and.... I rather like what the fresh air does to you." Mel lightly ran a hand up the back of Allen's head, through his hair as she pulled him into her. "I'm thinking camping out, here by the lake, maybe some late night skinny dipping, just the two of us. What do you think?"

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

Date/Time: Mon. April 6th, 2014: Morning

"Maybe a little frisky. Don't tell me you aren't enjoying it." He smirked as his hands continued to roam her body while they kissed again, his tongue flicking out to meet hers. He was hungry, and he could tell she could feel it as well. His hands on her rear, her hands in his hair, it had been a while since they had really cut loose and had some fun together. He deepened their kiss, moaning into her lips.

"I like that idea. Me, you, the water, nothing between us but the air." He smirked as his hands slowly started running his hands up her shirt. "Not that I wouldn't mind that right now either." His hands found her breast, cupping and squeezing them a bit. "What do you say Mel. It has been far to long since the two of us just cut loose and had our fun." He whispered, his breath carrying his desire.

He would stop if she wanted him to, hold on for a while longer until they had a chance to be alone.

Mel gasped dramatically at his comment about her enjoying it. "I would never lie to you, so you know I'd never tell you I didn't enjoy it. Every bit of it." Her response was filled with joy and passion as their lips met once more. Closing her eyes her claws lightly traced through his hair along the flesh of his scalp as she purred softly. Parting her lips she met her tongue to meet his own. It seemed like ages since the last time they were able to be alone together. The irony of it not escaping her of course but she was quite content with ignoring it. It would after all be much easier for them to leave this area when others ended up showing up than in would be for them to leave a room in the tavern where they wouldn't be disturbed.

As he moaned against her lips her ears fell back, resting against her head lightly as her purr grew in volume her second hand tracing over his shoulder as he held her close. After several breathtaking moments their kiss was broken. Her eyes opening as she looked into his upon hearing his comment. "Less than that if I can help it." She replied to his comment of nothing but air between them. A soft chill traced up her spin as his hands moved up under her shirt along her bare flesh. As his hands cupped her breasts she laid her head back against the tree, her eyes still fixed on her lover, the rest of the world seeming to disappear at his words. "You're right my love, it's been far, far to long." Mel dug her claws into Allen's flesh slightly as she pulled him into her. "Exploring can wait." She whispered softly before once more pressing her lips to his, moaning against his lips as she kissed him deeply.

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

As soon as she gave her approval, he growled, pressing his lips in hard as he squeezed her breast, squeezed in between them. He groaned as his body strained against his clothing, his flesh wanting to press against hers, to feel her soft skin. He growled again, leaning back and pulling his shirt off his chest as he smirked. "I agree, far too long." He smirked as he grabbed her hips, turning her around and pressing his chest to her back.

His hand moved up, pulling her top up over her chest before moving lightly to her throat and pulling her back against him. "You bring out the demon in this angel, I think you like it." He chuckled as he started nibbling on her neck as he held her there. He ground his hips against hers, letting her feel his excitement for her. "That's my Melody, your sounds are like music to my ears. Your body is like a drug to me. Your love is my addiction."

He growled again, his chest pressed to her soft back. "What do you say my little kitten, do you want you big bad birdie right here, right now?"

Mel moaned loudly against Allen's lips as he squeezed her breasts, already beginning to pant softly as their kiss was broken. When he pulled back from her slightly she allowed her hands to trail down around his neck, and down his chest as he slipped off his shirt. A playful hiss escaped her as he took hold of her hips and pulled her into him but before she could react any further she was whipped around, facing the tree that he had pressed her against when they first arrived. As she felt her back pressed to his chest she purred contently lightly rubbing along his body, even more so as her shirt was also removed. "I love every bit of you, so of course I love it." She began, lightly placing her hand on his cheek as she kissed the corner of his mouth. "I just don't get to see my sexy demon as often." Her words came out a soft whisper as she brushed the back of her fingertips along his cheek before wrapping her arm around his neck.

Mel laid her head back on Allen's shoulder as she allowed her eyes to fall closed as he nibbled along her neck. As he grinded against her she moaned out, tracing her free hand up her chest before her claws hooked into the front of her bra and ripped through it, allowing her chest to be fully exposed as her claw tips of the hand wrapped around her lovers head ran up through his hair once more. After cutting her bra her free hand found one of Allen's side, kneeding into his leg as she seemed to melt into his embrace. "If you would have let me my love, we never would have left the room in the tavern, you're deliciously intoxicating, always have been."

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

His hands moved to her breast the moment they were uncovered, gripping them hard as he continued to rub against her body. He had a dark smirk on his face as they continued, caring not about the world around them. Her purrs and moans were pure ecstasy to him, wanting to draw more out of her. "Mmm fuck Melody. I need my little kitten." He growled out hard, showing just how much he craved her as his fingers massaged her breast.

His length pressed into her hard as he pulled her back into him. His fingers pinched her nipples hard as he continued to nibble her neck. "I need to have you now kitten. I need to feel you wrapped around my cock." He growled, realizing that part of the excitement was the fact they could easily get caught out here. He let go of her chest, reaching down to his pants and unbuttoning them and sliding them down just a bit.

"How about you kitten. Do you want to fuck me right here? Right where anyone could see us?"

Mel continued to purr, more loudly than before as his finger tips massaged her breasts, her eyes still closed she could feel them rolling to the back of her head as she kneeded more firmly upon him. Her heart had begun racing as he growled against her flesh. Her nipples hardening as he pinched them, rolling them between his fingers she squirmed slightly as she rubbed back into him. She wanted him, and she wanted him bad. Her lips parted slightly as she continued to pant. His length pressed against her causing her to moan. As he let go of her breasts her eyes shot open as if she was pulled from a deep sleep and a smile crossed her face as she traced her claw tips down his neck slowly, lightly pressing to his flesh.

Without speaking a word she turned sharply to face Allen, hunger in her eyes as she placed a hand on each side of his face. "Always for you my love." She stated before kissing him hard. The kiss was short though, a quick, hard kiss before her hands fell from his face and landed on his bare chest. Her claw tips pressed firmly to his flesh before they raked down his body just as she fell to her knees in front of him. Without hesitation once she hit her knees she lightly kissed his stomach before tracing her tongue slowly down to his shaft. "You know, you're right, we probably shouldn't do this in the middle of the morning when just anyone could show up." As she spoke she left soft kisses along Allen's shaft, her words spoke of stopping, but her actions didn't seem to have any intention of following suit.

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

He groaned as she dropped to her knees in front of him, letting a smirk out as she teased him with her tongue. "Then we had better be quick if you are afraid. Though I think deep inside you are a naughty little kitten who is thrilled about possibly being caught." Despite her words her actions told him she had no problem with them playing in the middle of the woods like that.

"Of course if you would rather stop you can, just means you will get it worse tonight. Not that I don't plan on making you howl tonight anyway." He laughed a bit as he looked down at her, loving the way she looked at him as she teased. His hand reached down and scratched her ear. "Or am I wrong and you are the good girl?" He knew she wasn't, but it was a tease as his hand wrapped into her hair a bit.

"Are you really going to pass up a treat like this?"

Melody glanced up at Allen as he spoke of her being afraid, a light hiss escaping her lips once more at the thought. She knew he didn't really figure she was scared, with him around she knew she had no reason to be, and with her sister owning the land she certainly didn't either. It was him teasing, they did all the time, teasing back and forth on so many different levels, and she did find a great level of enjoyment out of each one, as she knew he did as well. As the words 'naughty little kitten' escaped his lips the flicked her tongue across the tip of his shaft in a teasing, playful manner. She had no intention of stopping now, and even if for some obsurd reason she did she didn't figure he'd let it happen.

Not that she really worried about Allen forcing something on her she truly didn't want, but they both knew she wanted him, every bit of him she could have, whenever she could so he really couldn't force himself on her,. He was right, she did so love his demon side. Not that she played light on his angelic side of course. Just like he had moments that drew him to each part of her, she had the same that drew her to each part of him. As he continued to speak her claw tips continued to slowly move down his chest. His comment of making her howl tonight caused her to bite her bottom lip lightly . She certainly liked that idea, but she rather liked this one as well. Of course when he confessed to making her howl tonight anyway she returned to teasing his tip. Flicking her tongue over it before blowing across the moistness, purring as he began rubbing her ears. "Mm, you know I love when you do that." her words came out in a soft moan as he scratched her ear.

As he spoke of her being a good girl she glanced at her hands that now rested just at his abs and she slowly shook her head. When he asked if she was going to pass up the treat she shook her head again before kissing the tip of his length. Slowly wrapping her lips around it as she continued to flick her tongue across his tip before finally sliding down his member. Caressing his flesh with her tongue as she did. Slowly she allowed her eyes to fall closed, allowing herself to focus on the feel of him in her mouth as she began bobbing up and down his mass.

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

He moaned out as she took him into her mouth, those soft lips he had come to love felling amazing wrapped around his length. He hadn't planned on her doing this, but he wasn't going to argue as he closed his eyes and let his head roll back, his fingers continuing to scratch her ear as she worked. It was still amazing to him, all of it, and that she loved him so much and felt so safe with him that she would do this in the open like this, despite the fact he practically threw himself at her today.

Maybe it was the change in scenery, but he was much more open to exploring everything with her. Not just the realm, but himself as well. And right now he was finding he loved the thrill of someone seeing them in the middle of this. It made him harder and more excited as she continued. He opened his eyes, looking down at her as she took him further and further.

"Oh gods that feels amazing baby. I want to fuck you so bad right now. I want to hear you moan so loud the whole woods hear us." He was nearly growling as he spoke, his grip in her hair tightening just a bit. "Would you like that, to feel me deep inside you once again?"

Mel had melted into the moment, nothing else, no one else mattered to her. Sure she knew they were around, and that anything could possibly occur, but nothing was going to take their time away from them, least not on a very long term basis. She purred loudly as he continued to scratch her ear, causing her to tighten her grip around his shaft as she drew him into her mouth. Her claw tips pressed lightly to his flesh as her hands travelled down his legs slightly, stopping just at his pants before her flat palms ran back up his legs. The feel of him here with her, so close, knowing that there was no work to interupt them turned her on more. As Allen spoke Melody opened her eyes and looked up at him. Moaning softly as she slid from his length.

Mel titled her head back and moaned again as Allen tightened his grip on her hair. A smile crossing her face as she removed her hands from his flesh and undid her pants. Slowly she got to her feet as she slipped out of her pants, leaning back against the tree as she pulled her pant legs over her feet and gestured for Allen to come closer to her with one hand as the other wrapped around his arm. "I'd have to be crazy to deny my birdie." she smiled softly as she looked into her lover's eyes. "And passing up a chance to make love to you, I'd have to be an absolute fool. Allen you're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me, and that's not going to change." Her eyes sparkled as she lifted one of her legs and threw it around Allen's waist pulling him tightly to her. Her lips meeting with his as she kissed him deeply, moaning against his lips as their nude bodies touched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom