Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Intersection of Slavery, BDSM and Story (MxF only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I am somewhat infatuated by the concept of slavery, especially in a sexual context, largely because I do not think that there are enough stories out there that truly explore its ramifications. Yes, in real life, slavery is an abhorrent thing that persists to this day, a cancer on the world, and anyone who willfully takes away the freedoms of another person is a monster, but this is not real life. This is fiction.

I find it somewhat disappointing that fiction always takes a society in which slavery exists and twists it into a hyperbole of evil. Anyone who owns a slave is a monster and any society that owns slaves is this Orwellian nightmare, but remember, this is still fiction. You can write whatever you want with fiction, and I find it strange that so few authors, both published and online, have truly tried to explore a functioning society in which slavery exists. Again, I know that this is something that could never happen in real life, but I would love to really explore what a functioning society that operates alongside slavery, or at the very least openly accommodates BDSM, would look like.

-----

My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/collectorofrarities. Please note that this is not necessarily complete and may be subject to change.

-----

What I'm Looking For in a Partner:

• I want a partner who isn't affraid to role play and develop characters. I do not want a slut, though I can appreciate a woman who enjoys sex: I simply don't want sex to be the only thing on her mind.
  • Literacy: Nothing is sexier to me than a woman who can write. I'd like at least two paragraphs, with the exception of scenes involving rapid dialogue, necessitating smaller posts. I understand that there will also be times that there isn't much to say, but under ideal conditions, I would like at least two paragraphs (or more, if you prefer)
  • Wit and Banter: Yes! I adore banter. I love it when characters have a good rapport between them and they can have fun conversations. If you can give me this, it'll make my whole day.
  • Other: This list is incomplete and will be updated as I think of new things to add to it.

-----

Things I am NOT Looking For in a Partner:

Pretty much take the above list and invert it, but there are a few things that I would like to state very firmly that I do not want:

• Futas/Herms: Under no circumstances. I am not condemning you if this is your kink, but I do not find characters with two sets of genetalia arousing in the slightest
  • Lolicon: Not even if you're a 120 year-old elf or dragon or something. Little girls do not arouse me
  • Other: This list is incomplete and will update as I think of new things to add to it

-----

Settings I Like:

At present, I do not have a complete idea for a story floating around in my head. What I do have is a series of settings and concepts that I think would make for an interesting story.

• Medieval Fantasy
  • Cyberpunk
  • Space-age Sci-Fi
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Other: As I think of them

-----

SPECIAL REQUEST

I would love to play a Pathfinder game, either a one-on-one or a group game, incorporating the themes I've been talking about so far. Unfortunately, I am not a very good GM. If someone would like to run a slave or submissive while at the same time GMing a Pathfinder game, you are almost guaranteed to be accepted as an RP partner.

Alternately, you can check out this interest check: Adventure Harem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom