Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ܐ яooм sεяvιcε ﻬ

iKitten

Supernova
Here in Your Arms...Stabbing you with Glee
ܐ яooм sεяvιcε ﻬ
Hello and welcome.

Before continuing on, a summary of what you may encounter would be beneficial to us all. This place is kind of a spur-of-the-moment think for me, and even if itâ??s left rotting, Iâ??ll play around with it throughout the time that I have. Letâ??s have a bit of Q&A, yeah?

Q: What is this place?
A: Room Service is here to meet your needs to the ability that HKitten (myself) can provide through her limited, but hopefully somewhat understandable writing abilities. This is not a request for roleplays, this is a request for prompts, of which Kitten can write short-stories off of.

Q: What needs?
A: Sorry, weâ??re not talking about webcam. The needs weâ??re encompassing consist of kinks, curiosity, and/or random things being written out as story format. This all started with a conversation about BMR slash fictions... of course that sounds scarring, but hell, it sparked an idea. So anything from pairing two BMR users together to something like â??teacher/studentâ? works. Warning though, this is likely to be rather smutty, unless challenged otherwise (within reason, since the replies to the prompts will not be book-long).

Q: So... what?
A: Kitten requests for prompt ideas on whatever that passes through your mind; be it a kink or some random pairing/genre. There are limits, of course, such as no loli/shota, and all the jazz that follows BMR rules. Sadly, another rule, or warning rather, is that Kitten isnâ??t well educated in many fandoms, so mainly Original Characters can be done. This is just for shits & giggles really, and something that might prove easier to attempt in between school hours than RPâ??ing; allowing room for control of the beginning â?? end without trying to follow a certain bracket that RPâ??s have.

Q: What can I expect... and what are the limits?
A: Results may vary... Kittenâ??s writing ability is perhaps literate to the semi-lit area, in her opinion. Mainly 3rd person, Standard English would be used to fulfill the prompts, but if inspired, Kitten my attempt 1st or 2nd person. Length will vary as well, but no one-liners. While Kitten has little limitsâ??or would like to assume thatâ??she still has the right to deny a prompt if A, the person is an ass, or B, nothing comes to mind, or even C, not feeling spiffy or not having enough time to do so. The kink/main idea of want will be included, but as usual, that may not satisfy the customer. Kitten is also cheap, so no refunds for your sanity or time.

Q: Do you want feedback or something?
A: Iâ??m soft hearted, so feedback would be nice, and constructive criticism is helpful. But flaming brings us both down to lower levels than we want to be, so letâ??s avoid that one.

Q: Man, youâ??re lame/stupid/pathetic...
A: I love you, too <3

Q: Ok, Iâ??m game! How to pose a prompt?
A: Prompts will be done chronologically (assuming anyoneâ??s even reading this >_> ) and posted in this thread. If you, for any reason that I wonâ??t ask, feel that you donâ??t want your username tagged to your kink prompt or whatnots, feel free to PM me and title it â??Checking Inâ?. Please use this template, it would help organize and make things clear:

Code:
[color=white]â??[/color] [color=green]â?¥[/color] [color=white]â??[/color] [b]Checking In:[/b] (Say â??Hiâ?? to me or something ; _ ; )
[color=white]â??[/color] [color=green]â?¥[/color] [color=white]â??[/color] [b]Bringing Sexy Back:[/b] (Sexes of the pairing; m/f, m/m, f/f)
[color=white]â??[/color] [color=green]â?¥[/color] [color=white]â??[/color] [b]We Belong Together:[/b] (Type of pairing, if applied. IE â?? teacher/student, neko-jock/inu-nerd, etc.)
[color=white]â??[/color] [color=green]â?¥[/color] [color=white]â??[/color] [b]Fuck You Like An Animal:[/b] (If applied, personality/bedroom-wise, which one is dominant, submissive, or perhaps they switch?)
[color=white]â??[/color] [color=green]â?¥[/color] [color=white]â??[/color] [b]Smut Me Up Baby:[/b] (How much smut do you want? All, lots, some, little, none?)
[color=white]â??[/color] [color=green]â?¥[/color] [color=white]â??[/color] [b]Paint My Skies:[/b] (Fill me in the genre/timeline youâ??d like to have.)
[color=white]â??[/color] [color=green]â?¥[/color] [color=white]â??[/color] [b]Kinks & Stinks:[/b] (Tell me the Kinks you want and things you do [b]not[/b] want to see in the RP. Be as detailed as you like.)
[color=white]â??[/color] [color=green]â?¥[/color] [color=white]â??[/color] [b]Freedom of Speech:[/b] (Whatever else you have on your mind, but something related to your wants would work best, I suppose.)

Phew, that was long, wasnâ??t it!? Has probably lost all audiences by now.
Anyways, if no one replies to this, Iâ??ll just... fill it with random pieces of writing overtime anyways. Whoots.

So I just want to make sure I understand. You are basically asking for a prompt to write a story too right?

Hmmm...well I have been looking for a good Christmas present type situation. For example A guy has gone to war and is coming home for Christmas so she decides to give him a special "present" with a bunch of her girl friends.

☜ ♥ ☞ Checking In: Hello.
☜ ♥ ☞ Bringing Sexy Back: m/(however many females you want)
☜ ♥ ☞ We Belong Together: Boyfriend/ girlfriend and her friends
☜ ♥ ☞ Fuck You Like An Animal:
☜ ♥ ☞ Smut Me Up Baby: All
☜ ♥ ☞ Paint My Skies: Modern day soldier who just returned form war after a long deployment.
☜ ♥ ☞ Kinks & Stinks: (Well really can include anything you can manage to fit in only thing is if it goes in the bathroom let it stay there.
☜ ♥ ☞ Freedom of Speech: Have fun with it! Lots of things can be thrown in this so just enjoy it.

Is this okay?

Back
Top Bottom