Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Historic Craving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivine

Supernova
So lately I have found myself craving something in a historical setting. I have a number of different historical eras in mind. I would like this to be semi-lit, with maybe 1-3 paragraphs per post. I don't expect perfect spelling and grammar, as I too make mistakes at times, just to the best you can. I will not have fully formed plots played out here since I like to brainstorm with my partners, but I will have a few plot prompts for each era. Well, here we go!

Dark Ages
- A Viking shield maiden saves the life of a warrior in battle. The man insists he owes he or a debt and refuses to leave. At first she finds him annoying but eventually she comes to realize that he is not like most men.
- A warrior of Wessex takes his lord's daughter in the fens to hide her from the Vikings that are ravaging their land. They hid themselves in a small village and masquerade as husband and wife. But how will they handle living in such close proximity?

Reconquista
- A Christian knight in service to a knightly order is sent to negociate with a Muslim Lord in the south. He spends weeks there in diplomatic talks, but also comes to learn of other temptations after meeting one of the lord's treasured daughters.

Wild West - I would love to do something in the wild west with a zombie or supernatural twist.

- A US Marshal comes to an Arizona town seeking an outlaw. Little does he know, but the man's gang has met with him there. The marshal attempts to arrest the man but is shot twice by the gang and left for dead. Only one local, a young widow, is brave enough to take him in and nurse him back to health. But what will they do when the gang comes back to finish the job?

World War II
- As the war nears the end a German u-boat is tasked with a vital mission; to carry chosen volunteers away to assure the contination of the war and the vision of their leaders. Amongst these volunteers are ten couples thought to be "perfect". We would play one of these paired couples.

I will be posting more ideas as I think of them! Please feel free to share your own ideas with me! Also, I am open to alternative history and even the incorperation of supernatural elements at times.

Please PM me and do not post in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom