Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kiss them all Good Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakodaVega

Supporter
Supporter
I think my friend said, "I hear footsteps."
I wore my black and white dress to the
birthday massacre, birthday massacre, birthday
I wore my black and white dress

The night before had been simple enough. The young mistress of the house had turned the manor into a warm home with lights, dance and music. Though the Young Miss' choice of music could grate some of the older era's ears. Something along the lines of Rock and Rave music. In fact that was what the event had been called, a 'rave'. The Young Miss had kissed them all good night before she retired for the evening, perhaps she had too much to drink as she had kissed the Ladies as well as the Men. Though who could have really stopped her? Afterall it was the Young Miss' 21st birthday. It was alright to be a bit tipsy.

It was the morning after that the butler had called the Young Miss' guests down to the kitchen with a jingle of bells in each of their rooms. Each one had been friends of the Young Miss. Once there it would become apparent not all was well for any of them. Clearing his throat the butler stood at a attention as he started to pace the room. The snows thick and heavy outside, as it had been that cold winter night.

"I am sorry to inform you, despite prior to what the Young Miss said I cannot have you leave the manor this evening as planned." He cleared his throat slowly. "Nor will you be seeing the Young Miss." He fought to keep his stomach in tact as he continued, "She was...murdered. And until the snows clear we are the only ones able to solve this crime, for amongst is the one who murdered my young Miss." He stood a bit taller.

"Whoever did this knew what they were doing, she was stabbed down the back, still alive..." He shuddered, "This has been a Birthday Massacre."

Then we wished them all a happy birthday
We kissed them all goodnight. Now he chases me to my room,
chases me to my room, chases me
In my black and red dress

[Do note the numbers I sent you have no correlation with posting order :) they are refering to the number on the dice.]

"Wait...what?" a voice utters from the group of young adults.

A wide eyed male looks at the butler with great worry. "She...she died.... Wow." He says taken back by this turn of events.

His name was Samuel Harrison and was a close friend to the Miss. His green eyes stare around the group of people as if to see which one had did it.

"Who could of d...done this?" He says with a look of queasiness in his face.

His attire was a simple blue hoodie with baggy blue jeans. Underneath his hoodie was a nice white button-up shirt. His shoes were the typical brand of skater shoes that many people liked to wear. His arms crossed each other as he looks around the area at the snow. Half closing them to block out the bright light radiating from them due to the sun.

"So, how do we go about doing this? After all this isn't like some TV special where we can just find some hidden room where the killer would be." He says looking at the butler with distrust in his eyes.

"Well duh, of course this isn't some TV special. Idiot kid."

Maria Santaro looked at Samuel with contempt gazing at him from her pretty amethyst eyes. She was adorned in a fine mixture of swanky and skanky in that she dressed to impress and allure. Her black hair was curled about her pale face to perfection, her shirt a dark red button up halter top that hid her belly button ring but plumped up her breasts just enough. Her jeans were molded well to her form and showed off her delectable curves, fashionable rips in them along the thighs and knees. Instead of heels, she wore black Air Walks, which was rare since she did enjoy wearing her heels. A studded belt encircled her slender waist to add more flare to her hips. She adjusted a silver hooped earring and bracelet before turned to address the group, her eyes cold and calculating. They didn't like her much and thought she was either a slut or a bitch, but that suited her just fine. It might help her get some answers. She wasn't an air head, after all.

"Guess we have to figure out who saw her alive last and who could have had ample opportunity. But what really makes me wonder is what the motive might be. After all, she was a sweet heart."

Though she had been close with the Miss, she didn't cry. She was much too angry and in shock to cry. After all, someone had murdered her good friend and they were going to pay.​

Cathrine sat down and sighed, leaning her chin on her hands as she looked at the other guests. She lifted a long strand of straight blonde hair out of her face and sat back in her chair. "It's a hoax. There's no way she's dead. And even if she is, it's not like they can make us stay." She sighed again and closed her eyes. She didn't feel like watching the panic, she didn't even know what she was doing here in the first place. The host was merely a friend of a friend of a friend, who wasn't even attending. She had only gotten an invitation in the mail. She guessed it was just random chance that her date cancelled on her, leaving her with nothing but this for the night. Oh well. Could be worse.

Jonothan had refused to stand with the rest of the group, instead lounging across the arms of a chair nearby. He looked quite comfortable actually as he sat there, obviously trying to keep from giving a chuckle at the random rantings of those present. So she died, big deal, people die every day. Sure, he was a friend of hers, maybe not the closest but still a friend. He just didn't see the big deal in the fact someone had killed her. She was a sweet heart most of the time, but that would just make some people hate her even more. There was always a reason, even if no one wanted to admit it.

He sat there shirtless still, not completely sure where his clothes were other than the pants and shoes he had on at the time. Scratch marks still present on his back hinted to how his night had went after the party, and the throbbing hangover that he was nursing certainly giving a good indicator at how prior to that had gone. He was definitely the party guy, and had always been a bit cynical. Only regret he had about last night was no being able to remember the last half of it. He hated when he missed the best part. Who was it that he had gotten with? Eh, he couldn't even remember now. He had to learn to drink a little less.....maybe.

For now he sat sipping on some water, having just taken a bunch of ibuprofen to dull the head ache. Dark black hair thick and shaggy, slightly unkempt as he finally looked up to the group as a whole with a smirk.

"So, since we're taking the investigation into our own hands, are we gonna put them through trial and execute on our own too?" He would roll his eyes, giving a light sigh as he closed his sea green eyes and tried to get the pounding in his head to ease back at least some.

"Either that or let the punk kill us. Your call wise guy." He says commenting on the party boy. He didn't really mind the bitchy woman. Perhaps he had dealt with that kind of filth enough to ignore it. Sam rest his back against a wall looking at them, "Sides, it seems like the snow is keeping us here. Be good way to kill time right?" He says as he hints a pun to this dark moment. "So, butler guy... what you think we should start doing? Get some finger prints, or maybe get the motive from everyone?" He asks her curiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom