Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a long term MxF RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cr0ssy994

Moon
The things you should probably know.

Ok, so I've just had a read over my thread and I realised that this first section was just one great big chunk of bullshit. It just seemed to me like it was going on and on and not really making a point, so I thought I'd give it a bit of an update and cut all the BS out, so here's who I am and what I want. :)
-First of all I only do MxF rolrplays, or any variation of MxFxF or MxMxF. And being as I am a guy I would also quite like it if I could play the male.
-I think I'm much better at romantic RP's than more taboo ones, which I think is why I prefer them, however I am open to more taboo RP's and my only real limit is things that belong in a toilet. Lets try and keep that shit there, ok? :p
-When it comes to my RP partners the only things that I ask are that you are moderately literate, give me at least two paragraphs a post and don't just disappear on me. I realise that things such as writers block, or that pesky thing called real life can crop up now and then, so if such a problem occurs just let me know and I'm sure we can sort something out. :)
-I also like my partners to engage with the plotting of the story, rather than assuming I have a full idea planned out. Cause I don't. I also don't wanna be doing all the work, so don't be afraid to suggest ideas or tell me that something I've suggested is shit. I'd rather we get a good thing going than it be bad and you leave part way through.
-Right, so I think that's all of my main points, I'll list my various plots etc. below, just drop me a message if you see one you're interested in or have an idea of your own you'd like to try and I'm sure we'll work something out. :)

The Good Stuff.

Uprising/A forbidden affair. Taken
(I've given it two names, cause there's kinda two different ways we can go with this.)

Setting : A fantasy kingdom, somewhat akin to Camelot, where the King has outlawed the use of sorcery, which is to be punishable by death.

My character : A wizard/warlock, caught by the Kings men, either working as part of a group that seek to undermine the King, or just using his magic to help someone when they stumble upon him.

Your character : Either the Princess or Queen of the realm, or both if you want.

The Plot : As I said there are two different ways this could go. Both start with your character(s) taking pity on my characters plight and seek to help him, giving the chance to escape. They then help him hide in the city and the two form a relationship. The story would then focus either on the affair between out two characters, or the effort to usurp the King, and my characters efforts to turn yours against him.

Scourge of the West.

Setting : The Wild West.

My Character : A vampire. Not the sparkly prance about types, but the transform into monsters that kill who they want and take what they want. And you'll never have guessed this, but he's a wanted outlaw. :p

Your Character : I suppose this could be anyone you want within the context of the west. I have two ideas. Either a naive innocent girl from a small town, wanting to escape the boring life and marriage arranged by her father, or a prostitute in a saloon, who wants desperately to escape from the man who owns her.

Plot : This kinda depends on who your character is, but basically the Rp follows the adventures and relationship of our two characters.

Space Pirates.
(Yes I do realise how stupid the title sounds. :L)

Setting : Sci-fi, the year 2219 or something like that, where humanity has spread out among the stars and forged a vast, strong empire.

My Character : The most wanted outlaw in know space.

Your Character : Pretty much anyone you want. Could be a member of his crew or part of the rebellion(see further down.).

Plot : The only real, semi-structured plot is that my character is an outlaw, kinda like Han Solo but much much darker. He starts off as a selfish, brutal pirate/outlaw(same difference) but ends up getting involved in a rebellion against the previously mentioned empire. One idea is that the empire execute his first mate, a woman who he realises he had feelings for. Your character could then be part of the rebellion, maybe its leader, and he meets her and as they work together to bring the empire down they form a relationship and start to fall in love.
Alternatively if anyone has any ideas they want to suggest, feel free.

The End

Setting : Post Apocalypse. Kinda like Fallout New Vegas, a western style post apocalypse, with frontier like towns and what not.

My Character : About nineteen/twenty, he'd just spent the last few years training with his father to be a hunter, to track kill and prepare animals for their small town.

Your Character : My characters love interest. Similar age, I'm thinking like a cook or nurse in the town. Could be another hunter if you want, the choice is yours.

The Plot : So it would start off setting up the relationship etc. then while our characters are out of the town for a reason, it is attacked by bandits. Our characters see the smoke but by the tie they make it back its over. Everyone they find is dead, the village has been looted and some of the women have been taken. Our characters then set off after the bandits on a quest for revenge and to save the captives.
For another twist we could throw in, perhaps there is a war between two or three groups, all trying to secure the land in their own way and restore order, and our characters have to take a side.

Land Of The Dead Craving

Setting : Zombie apocalypse, set in zombie overrun England/America/Any other country, it's not that important.

My Character : Jack O'Connor, a lonesome survivor of the apocalypse.

Your Character : Anyone you want.

Plot : There is no real plot for this. All I have is that it follows the relationship between our characters as we struggle to survive. It could be set either a month after the end when people are still getting used to this new world, or a year or two after. Let me know if you're interested and want to flesh out a plot for it.

Random High school Plot Craving

Ok, so I don't really have that much of a plot for this, it's just a craving I've been having for some reason. :L anyhoo, here's what I've got :
Basically my character is from England, has always lived there and has been raised by his mother. However the mother has been forced to take a job that requires the two of them to move to America, completely uprooting their lives. I'm thinking my character is about 17/18 and has to go to school or college in America. That's about all I have for it, but if anyone is interested and can think of some sort of plot then let me know.

Untitled Steampunk Idea

Setting : Steampunk World.

My Character : To be confirmed.

Your Character : To be confirmed.

Plot : I don't really have a plot/any ideas for this. I just kinda want to do an RP in a steampunk world, where magic is a common thing and people learn to use it from a young age, with people varying in their degree of mastery. Some can barely create a flame, whereas others can perform great feats as easily as breathing. If anyone has any ideas for something like this then let me know if you're interested/looking for someone to RP it with.

Fandoms.

Video Games :

Diablo 2 or 3
Fallout 3 or New vegas
Borderlands 2
Skyrim or Oblivion
Mass Effect 1, 2 or 3
GTA 5
Fable 1, 2 or 3
Assassins creed, any of them
Dragon Age, origins or 2
Farcry 3
Gears of War?
Halo?

TV Shows and a few movies :

Supernatural
How I met you're mother
Fringe, although it's a maybe.
Sanctuary
Star Wars
Lord of The Rings
The Terminator, films and the tv show.
Transformers?
Most superhero/sci fi/fantasy shows and movies, if I've seen them. (I know, I'm a typical nerd but hey, whatever. )

Books

Maximum Ride
Skullduggery Pleasant(Not read the last two yet, their on my list of books to read.)
The Spooks Apprentice
Percy Jackson
The hobbit
Eragon/Inheritance Cycle
The Belgariad
The Power of Five(Not read the last book yet, it's also on my last.)

Ok, so that's it for now, PM me if you are interested in anything and I'll reply as soon as I can. I'll also add a few new plots soon.

RE: Looking for a rather detailed, long term fantasy RP. (MxF)

Bump with another small update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom