Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Your Pleasure, My Love. (MxF AIM/Skype)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shovel

Supernova
Well hello there. :heart:

I am currently looking for female roleplay partners for one-shot and short term roleplays via Skype or AIM. I highly prefer the messengers because I am infrequently on here. Now before we go to plots, pairings, and ideas, I'd like to share with you my personal Roleplay Philosophy. This will give you a pretty clear idea of what I am looking for.

My Personal Roleplay Philosophy

Roleplay is Play Time! : Roleplays should be light, casual, and pleasureful. I am not searching for anything that is serious, mentally taxing, or time-consuming. Between work and studies, the last thing I want to do is MORE work. Roleplaying is a time for us to let go, let loose, and have a little fun! ;]

Plot is Sexy! : All plot and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All play and no plot makes Jack a mere toy. But the right balance of both brings Jack lots of joy! ...Basically, jumping right into the sex is boring and meaningless. The plot should serve to enhance the sexual tension and climax.

It's Not What You Get, It's What You Give! : The best Roleplays are the ones where both participants are both giving their all to the Roleplay. Naturally, I find the most pleasure in giving the other person the best possible experience that I can offer. But nothing irritates me more than a partner who doesn't share my views and just sits there making me do everything for them. Please be willing to put some effort into your posts.

Novelty Is The Great Parent of Pleasure! : I've done all the overdone simple pairings that I can bare. (StudentxTeacher, DoctorxPatient, ect.) What I really appreciate is newness, uniqueness, and novelty. Let's try something we haven't seen before! If we do a simple pairing, let's put in some sort of twist to it to make it exciting!

Good English is Sexy English! : I'm not gonna harp on you for little mistakes. I'm no grammar Nazi. I believe occasional minor errors are fine and to be expected. We are only Human. But frequent and/or major errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, ect. is hard for me to overlook. I don't believe it is too bold of me to ask that your reading and writing be at a high school level or above.

Plots, Pairings, And Ideas!

Movies/Video Games/TV Series Universes

Pokemon
StarGate
Star Trek
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Final Fantasy VII - X
Legend Of Dragoon
X-Men
Chobits
Harvest Moon (Shut up, it's cute ;P)
Legend Of Zelda

Settings, Time Periods, Themes

Modern/Present Day
Fantasy/Middle Ages
Futuristic
Vampires
Demons
Werewolves/Lycans
Partial Furries
Pirates
Night Clubs
Tribal
High School/College
Superheroes/Supervillians
Vacation
Incest
Twincest
Mistress/Pet

Gender Fluidity & Sexual Confusion

I would play...

1) A cute Gender Fluid Male of some sort...someone who acts and expresses himself as feminine and many would assume is not heterosexual, but is.
2) Same as above, but taken to an extreme with crossdressing/transgenderism/transexualismism

You would play...

1) A lovely bi-curious or bisexual girl who fancies the character I will be playing.
2) Same as above, but taken to an extreme where the character identifies strictly as lesbian but to her confusion, becomes attracted to my character.

If you are interested in starting a roleplay, feel free to PM me or just add me on AIM: SeckzehShovel or Skype: Shovelclaw

Look forward to playing with you! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom