Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

Alexander smiled at Isabella as they made love. When Isabella began kissing his neck though he let out an animalistic growl because of how turned on he was before moaning loudly he loved his neck being messed with. Joren continued thrusting into her the whole time though even though his mind began getting fuzzy because of just how turned on he was and when she began tightening around his cock he let out a soft moan and began cumming inside her more than he ever had because of how many months it had been since he had, had sex.

Isabella moaned loudly as she felt him filling her. The feeling only making her orgasm stronger. She sucked on his neck for a moment before pulling away. Laying under him she panted lightly. Her head spinning with the pleasure he had filled her with. Her hand slid over his strong shoulder, to his chest. She looked at him with loving eyes. "Joren" Her voice was soft. She placed a gentle kiss to his lips. "Don't stop.... please" While they both had gotten off she wasn't ready to stop, it had been too long. She needed to feel him, to feel loved again. Kissing him deeply she wiggled her body, freeing herself from him. She rolled over, getting onto her hands and knees. She looked back at him shyly. She had happened onto some dirty books one of the guys had while cleaning, she had taken the books and looked them over. She however wasn't about to tell Joren that, after she was done she had burned the books. Thankfully no one had asked about the books.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella happily as she rolled over and kissed him and he kissed her back passionately as his hands went around her waist. Though while she got on her hands and knee's and Joren raised his eyebrown "Wow someone is really horny today huh" he asked in a playful manner as he walked up behind her rubbing his now semi-erect cock on her pussy and slipped himself inside her again before grabbing each one of her hips "Well darling I am going to please you until you can't walk right for a week" he said as he began pumping inside her slowly just so where he could get fully erect before really making love to her.

Isabella looked back at Joren when he teased her. "Joren..." she warned, though just as playfully. She pressed her ass against him as he slipped inside her. Even half hard he still pulled a soft moan from her. She let out a giggle, as she once again looked back at him. "Is that a promise?" She asked gently. She moved her hips back against him. Her head rested on the pillow as she arched her back. Her blue eyes closed as she enjoyed the feeling of him.

Joren smiled as he felt her pressing her ass against him. "Oh damn baby" he said happily as he felt how tight she was in this position. "Darling I don't know where you learned this position from but I'm really liking this position baby" he said leaning over her and began kissing her neck lovingly as his cock began growing erect inside of her "That is definitely a promise my beautiful fiancee" he said as he grabbed her hips "So let's not keep you waiting any longer" he said standing back up and he re-gripped her hips as he began pounding himself inside of her roughly but in a loving manner because he wanted to please Isabella to his fullest extent "Oh fuck baby I love you" he moaned happily.

Isabella blushed when he spoke of the new position, though she didn't say anything. A soft moan pulled from her lips as he kissed her neck. She let out a loud moan as he started to thrust into her. Being in the new position made everything feel so different. It was exciting and from his moan she was sure he enjoyed it to. Her hands held tight to the bed as she pressed her head into the pillow. She moaned loudly as moved back to meet him. It was as if her body had a mind of its own. "Joren"

Alexander looked at Isabella happily as she began meeting his thrusts which really helped because it would just help to further please both of them. Not to mention that in the new position gave him access to push his cock deeper into her than ever before "Fuck Isabella" he said happily as he kept pumping his cock into her lovingly, absolutely loving the new position that they were currently in. He'd definitely make a mental note of this position. Isabella and Joren would be having sex using this position once again without a doubt because of absolutely amazing it felt. Slowly Joren leaned over Isabella once more and began sucking on her neck as his hands went around her one went to play with her breast while the other went to play with her clit so he could give her even more pleasure than he had been giving her.

Isabella moved her hips to meet Joren's thrust. She moaned into the pillow until he leaned back over her. Turning her head she tilted it giving him more room to get to her neck. "God Joren" Her hand moved slowly sliding down his arm, her fingers twisted with his to help rub at her clit. Her moans were loud and she was sure everyone in the house could hear them. "Please.... oh god ..." She moaned out. She could feel herself tightening around him. The feeling of him playing with her breast and clit only making it all the better.

Joren smiled as she moved around so where they could be entwined together in a love making euphoria like they were known for "I know Isabella" he moaned out happily placing his head against hers "I hope you're feeling as great as I am darling" he whispered in her ear as he felt her hand grab his own their hands laced together and they both began playing with her clit together. As he felt her tightening around him though he couldn't help but grunt out happily "I see someone's close...So cum for me baby" he said sexily in her ear as he bit her earlobe lightly knowing that he was going to tease the hell out of her as they made love just like she always teased him. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer because of the pleasure but he held off from cumming wanting her to cum first.

Isabella blushed and nodded. "Yes... it feels so good." She told him, wanting him to know how good she felt. She let her hand slid down to lace with his, having them both playign with her clit. "Joren" She moaned out as she started to tighten around him. She blushed at his words though she pressed her hips tighter to his. There was something about him telling her to cum, and how he teased her that just made it all feel better. She pressed their fingers harder down on her clit. It was all it took. Her eyes closed and her back arched hard against him. "Joren" She started to cum around him. It was the hardest she had ever orgasm.

Joren smiled as he said "Yeah baby it does feel great" he whispered in her ear as they continued playing with her clit together. Though he soon felt her cumming around his cock and that sent him over the edge and he began cumming inside of her for the second time that night but slowly he fell to the bed laying on his back still naked breathing heavily. "Oh my fucking God Isabella" he said pulling her to him lovingly as he wrapped his arm around her waist "That was amazing" he whispered as he kissed her forehead lightly. "I'm so glad that we both did this darling we both really needed this after the month we've been having" slowly Jorens hand reached down lightly running across her lip "I love you Isabella with all of my heart."

Isabella could feel Joren filling her before he fell back. She simply laid down, gasping, until he pulled her close. She cuddle up to him, feeling like she had no control of her body. Her head was spinning as she looked up toward him. A small smile tugged her lips when he ran his finger across them. She didn't say thing, simply laid with her head against his chest for a long moment. "I ... love you too Joren." She said after a while. She knew it was true she loved him more then anything in the word. Her blue eyes closed as she started to fall asleep in his arms. "Please don't let them tease me." She said in a half sleeping tone. She had been ok with it before, but after what they had gone through she wouldn't be able to take them teasing her about this.

Joren smiled as she laid her head against his chest "Good because I don't think from this point on I could ever live without you. Now while I might have to leave from time to time possibly sometimes for extended trips I want you to know that no matter what I will come back and will make every second that I am gone up to you without any questions." He said lightly rubbing her back lovingly with his hand as he pulled the blankets over them happily so where in case someone came inside to talk to one of them they wouldn't be seen naked. "I will have to talk to everyone but I will make sure everyone knows as soon as possible so if there are a couple of jokes please don't get angry I can only get the word around so fast you know. You should go to sleep my beautiful angel we've both had a long day that ended up in a long sexual love making session between us I don't know about you but I'm pooped."

A smile tugged on her lips when he spoke. Though she didn't like the idea of him leaving for extended trips. She couldn't understand why he had to do them, there were other people in the gang who could do them. She asked him to keep the guys from joking about what they had done. She had gotten use to the joke, however this was different then all the other times. This was something that had been very important to their relationship and it should be kept private at all cost. She nodded when he agreed to let them know. She could only hope he understood why this was important to her. She nodded again and kissed his chest lightly. "Good night" It didn't take her long to fall asleep. Though her dream were not all happy. She once again saw Micheal standing over Joren, and heard Ivan's words about Mark. She cuddled closer to him as she tried to except her dreams.

"Goodnight darling I love you" Joren said watching Isabella sleep for a couple of moments before falling asleep himself. He slept peacefully having her back in his arms was all that he needed to feel like he was truly himself again. Joren woke up early the next morning seeing that Isabella was still asleep he slid his arm out from under her and kissed her forehead lightly before getting dressed and walking downstairs to make breakfast. Once this was done he grabbed a large plate and put all the food on to it before walking upstairs to where Isabella was sleeping. "Isabealla darling wake up" Joren said placing the plate on the bedside table before leaning down to kiss her lovingly hoping that would wake her. "I made you breakfast and brought it to you" Joren said smiling as he picked the plate back up and sat down in bed beside her.

While her dreams where haunting she did sleep better then she had in months. Her blue eyes blinked open as she came face to face with Joren. She smiled softly at him. "Morning" she greeted him. She slowly sat up, hugging the sheet to her chest as she pushed her red hair from her face. Before everything she would of never covered up around Joren, but even last night she still felt a little odd. She blushed as she looked at him shyly. Her blue orbs moved over the plate for a moment. "It looks good. You know you didn't need to go out of your way. " She said. She shifted a little as he joined her, her body close to his.

Joren smiled as he watch Isabella wake up and then cover herself up which was quite odd since she had never before done it but he just shook it off as it being the first day after them having sex for the first time in months. "Good morning to you as welly my beautiful angel" he said before sitting down beside her with the food on his lap. "Yes, yes I did have to do this for you darling you have earned it being the best fiancee a man could ever dream to have. I mean you're beautiful as hell, smart, great at sex, caring and absolutely loyal. I mean even if I sat down and thought for a week straight imaging the most perfect woman ever you would still be ten times better than the dream girl hands down without even a doubt" Joren said smiling at her "Now eat my beautiful angel eat" Joren said as he held her around her waist lovingly.

Isabella couldn't do anything more then blush as he spoke. Reaching out she took a strip of bacon and started to eat. Sitting there cuddled to Joren's side she felt like things where getting back on track. Her green eyes moved around their room until they stopped on Outlaw. The poor puppy was trying to jump onto the bed. "Joren... can you get Outlaw please?" She asked looking at him sweetly, giving him her best puppy face. With a laugh she sat up and waited for him to join her with her puppy. She reached out and took the puppy, cuddling him. She shared her food with both Outlaw and Joren. Feeding them both bites between her own bites. "Do you want to see Pirate today?" She asked looking toward Joren. "You have to promise not to get upset though. Ivan was really upset when I brought him home, he even yelled at me." She spoke softly. She knew why everyone in the club had been upset about the stallion. He was mean, bit and kicked at everyone who got near him that wasn't Isabella. Though he had broken her finger a week or so after she brought him home. "Ivan promised to gelding him once the boys got back with my bed." She said. She went on to explain how she had been riding her other horse when Pirate came running up to her. He only had one eye, hint his name, and she had started to bring him home when the man who owned him found them. The man had also yelled at Isabella about the horse. The man explained he was going to put the horse down and Isabella had offered him the last of her money, almost $500 for the horse.

Joren smiled as he sat there happily just watching her eat until she puppy pouted and asked him if he would help the small dog named Outlaw onto the bed. So he raised up slowly placing his foot on the floor and whistled for Outlaw who came running over to him and he picked the small dog up and placed him on the bed "There you go boy Izzy's going to have you spoiled rotten" he said petting the dog lightly. "Oh trust me Isabella I've heard about Pirate alright Ivan told me before you came home the other day. I told him that if you bought this horse then he was your responsibility and that no one. Not even myself was allowed to do anything that pertained to your horse without your direct consent. So your horse is safe here but yes I would be excited to see your horse tomorrow. It makes me happy to know that other than being beautiful, caring, respectful, loving and everything else you are you'll go out of your way to save animals you know how much I myself love animals darling."

Isabella smiled as Joren picked up the puppy and spoke to him. She cuddled the puppy and looked to Joren. "He is our baby.... we have to spoil him.." She said lightly. If they couldn't have really children then Isabella would make up for that by turning their pets into their babies. She looked at Joren a little unsure when she heard Ivan had told him about Pirate. Ivan had been more upset then anyone had been about the horse. "Ivan was really upset me with me." Her voice was weak. She had never wanted to make Ivan upset, and it had hurt her that he couldn't understand. She smiled though, happy Joren had made it clear it was her horse and no one was to take things into their own hands. Isabella shifted and cuddled into Joren's lap, the puppy now laying beside the pair. "You said you were planing our wedding?" She asked hoping she had heard him right the night before.

Joren smiled at Isabella happily as he said "Well yes Outlaw is our baby and I do love him as well but we can't spoil him too much he'd be a lot harder to carry around like you want to if he was a fat little piggy" he said teasingly as he looked at Outlaw with a smile before looking back up to Isabella. "You got to think Ivan was raised on a farm his father was a harsh man who killed animals on a daily basis. Ivan also told me a story that no one knows other than me and him but now I am going to share it with you. Ivan had a dog named Sparky. A beautiful great dane who Ivan had found when Sparky was about six months old. The poor dog was sick and Ivan healed the puppy to full health. At this time Ivan was about seven years old. Ivan kept the dog until right after Ivan turned thirteen years of age. Though the dog was having...Accidents because of the sickness that he had almost died from earlier well one day Sparky pissed on the carpet and it sent Ivan's father into a fury so he grabbed the dog by the legs and Ivan by the arm and dragged them both outside. Ivan's father then kicked the dogs in the legs and grabbed Ivan by his hair as the dog was abused for several moments before finally Ivan's father grabbed a pistol from his hip and he made Ivan watch as Sparky was shot several times. Then Ivan was forced to dig a large hole in the ground and bury his own dog. From that point on Ivan's father beat into his head that sick animals are to be killed."

Isabella smiled and laughed lightly. "But your a big strong man, you could carry our fat piggy around for me." She teased lightly. Her smiled faded as Joren shared a sad about Ivan. "But Pirate isn't sick... he is hurt. That man... " she rested her head on Joren's chest. "I could tell he was a evil man." She placed a gentle kiss to Joren's cheek.

"But you never met Ivan's father and consider yourself lucky about that darling but Ivan.. He sees that Pirate is what his father would consider a sick and useless animal so he is only saying what he was taught to say for many years" Joren said looking at her happily "But let us not worry about this darling we will make sure that all animals we come in contact with stay safe and loved" Joren said kissing her gently with a smile before looking at Outlaw and he began playfully growling at Outlaw in a playful manner as he lightly poked at Outlaw as well. Doing it all carefully making sure not to hurt the small dog. "Come on you little booger" Joren said playfully to Outlaw.

Isabella sat happily in Joren's lap and watched as he growled playfully at the puppy. The action pulled a giggle from her lips. The puppy happily hoped up, nipping at Joren's hands. She watched happily for a moment as the puppy did he best to get Joren. When the puppy growled it was anything but scary. It was the cutest thing Isabella had ever heard, and she couldn't stop the laugh that bubbled from her chest. Taking in a deep breath she let out a content sigh. "This is the happiest I had been in months." She said lightly. She cupped Joren's face and looked into his eyes. "I missed you so much." She kissed deeply, pressing her still bare chest to his. Breaking the kiss she slipped form his lap. She placed a light kiss to Outlaws head before heading into the bathroom. She needed to clean up.

Joren laughed as he and the puppy interacted with the small little dog snapping and growling at him which in itself was adorable. He loved feeling Isabella who was still naked sitting in his lap and he smiled at her as he continued playing with the dog "Well I'm glad that you're happy this is how I want you to stay from this point on understood" he said teasingly as he slid one of his hands to lay on her stomach gently "I missed you so much as well darling more than words could ever explain and I am saying now if I ever become as stupid as I was when I hurt you please just slap me in the head with a brick" he said teasingly as Joren kissed her back before watching her slipping from his lap to go into the bathroom "Outlaw you lucky dog you got yourself a great new momma there" he said petting Outlaw's head happily.

Back
Top Bottom