Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A love for some build up !

Status
Not open for further replies.

secret_deviant

Planetoid
Hey there! I am quite new to bluemoonroleplay but by no means new to role playing. I have been finding partners on some others sites and that has been working out relatively well for a while. However, lately what I have been looking for hasn't seemed to be matching up with others.

I personally love a role play where there is all sorts of build up and some good plot before any smut takes place. It makes things a lot more exciting and all that more realistic (that is my opinion at least). My craving recently has to do with seduction, which lends nicely to all sorts of build up with some flirting and teasing that is just great! Also, it would be absolutely amazing if the female character was seducing the male, I have been in a consistent streak of playing the aggressor or dom character and would love to switch it up!

I have some small plot ideas for the following pairings:

Brother x Sister
Father x Daughter's Friend
Father x Babysitter
Friend x Friend's younger sister
Friend x Friend's Mom

I know they are not the most unique pairings, but I think the plot can always take things to a different level. I don't mind tweaking plots and adding things to make everyone happy. Some planning before and OOC talk are great to make the rp something special.

I hope to hear from some of you soon! I would love to talk about some role plays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom