Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a few things..

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Hey Bluemoon. I haven't made a thread in a while, so I thought I would now. There are a few things I am looking to roleplay with you lovely people, so let's get down to business shall we?

First of all, those lovely rules. Don't we always enjoy looking at rules? Well don't worry, mine will be short. Firstly, think of all the normal roleplay rules. No godmodding, respect each other, etc. etc. Next, tell me your limits. I don't want to overstep boundaries. I only roleplay MxF BUT I have been thinking of trying FxF lately. Btw when I say MxF, I will be the male. No exceptions.

Before I continue, I will say that I roleplay over email and PM. I might be convinced to do thread, but highly unlikely.

Okay, below are some different things I either enjoy roleplaying, or haven't tried but want to roleplay.

Master x Slave. Would be fun to incorporate celebrities or a fandom into this. Please message me asap if interested.

Harry Potter. OC x Canon, I will be the OC. Plenty of plot, plenty of magical smut.

Celeb x OC. I will be the OC, and again, plenty of smut and plot.

Marvel/DC. Do not expect me to know everything about the characters, but I will love to roleplay it. Once more, OC x Canon, I am the OC.

And also suggest! Those are just the things I am craving, but feel free to come at me with your own cravings and things you are looking for. Also do not ask me for MxM or MxF with me as the female. I don't do that. No matter who I play, they will not suck cock or have a cock up the ass. Crude, I know, but that is just how it is.

I look forward from hearing from you all. Bye! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom