Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stacy's mom, and other requests :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

malin

Supernova
Well it's that time again, time where I'm bored with the last set of kinks i brought to the table, and want something a little different. So as always my rules and expectations will follow just below this para.

~~~~
In rp I have one limit Pregnancy I don't like it, and I don't want it. If your looking for a breeder or a baby maker, I am not the person for you.

That said I will do anything else within the MXF pairing. Want me to rape and torture your character till she dies, deal. Want me to play up the romance and be a gentleman, done. I can do anything else your heart desires. As for Kink's I have many, but my general rule is if you want it, I can do it.

So now what do I expect?

I expect all my rp's to follow 3 basic rules:

I match you: If your putting down 4-5 para, you can expect 4-5 para in return. My starting posts will usually be 2-3 para's long simply because I suck at staring threads, but after that I will always match your para count.

No one liners: I match you, but if you give me a single line in a thread you will get a pm telling you to edit, or I leave the rp. At least 1 para is always expected.

I don't care about your grammar: As long as I can read it, and you have the basics down I won't make a fuss. Fact is I am dyslexic, and have to run my posts through spell check so my grammar will never be perfect. So I really don't expect yours to be.
~~~~

Now with that were done the boring stuff please feel free to pm me, about anything I post here.

Stacy's mom:
Normally I hate pregnancy and MILF play, but honestly I would love to model this plot around one of my favorite songs

The plot is rather simple, Stacy has a crush on my character, which he does not return, and rather is obsessed with the now divorced MILF. They know it's wrong but she's lonely and he's horny.

I'm willing to play this any number of ways, and really i'd love to hear your suggestions.

Incest Free For All:
So i'm stealing this one, I'll admit it, I'm lifting it from another request thread, but it was so good and hit me right in my incest craving that i'm open for it.

Our house has developed in an incest free-for all, with so much of our family living in this huge house (grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters of me). Everyone has their place - mostly the males are in control and they can fuck anyone they want at any time. Can either start as being not-incestual and grow or we can start in the middle of everything.

Here's the thing I will play any and all males in the house, if you provide the female characters.

Teenagers:
another one based around a Song I would love to set up a gang rp. Also willing to set this in the Saints Row 2 city of steelport. Basically playing members of a new gang on the block, we have to murder, meander, bribe, and break our way to the top of the city, going through a colorful variaty of enemies and other gangs... Yep teenage rebellion at it's best.

The Island:
So I am a fan of far cry 3, and green arrow, and really any situation involving an island from hell. Our characters would be survivors from some kind of accedent (boating, vacation gone wrong, plane accedent) and land on an island where everyone and everything wants to kill them. From land mines placed there during world war 2, to drug dealers, and war lords, this is litterally the worst place on earth and some how we have to survive.

Of course fandoms I will always be interested in are:

Anime\cartoons:

Outlaw star
Avatar: Legend of Korra, Or Last Airbender
Pokemon
Sword Art Online
Yu Gi Oh GX
Hellsing
.Hack\\Roots
Naruto
Zoids
Batman Beyond
Young Justice
Zero No Tsukima

Games:

Injustice: Gods Among Us *craving*
Assassin's creed 4: beneath the black flag *new*
The Last Of Us
Mass Effect
Fallout
.hack\\
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy VII *will play any male next to a Yuffie*
Dark Cloud (does anyone even remember this game?)
Silent Hill (oc only)
Resident Evil (1-4 +CV only thank you very much)
Legend of Zelda
Fire Emblem
Outlast
Farcry 3
Saints Row 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom