Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How do you break a mad king? (Plot idea, looking for any gender/race)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivornor

Meteorite
Your footsteps echo around the chamber as draw nearer to the man slumped in the circle of light at the center. His arms are tied behind him, and a heavy chain leads from his neck to the ring set in the center of the cold stone floor. His back is already bloody from a dozen lashes, and his skin is mottled by angry bruises, evidence of a vicious beating. You think, maybe, he's finally unconscious. Perhaps he's succumbed to the pain, but as you stop just outside the ring of light, the ex king lifts his head, staring up at you through matted hair, his teeth bared in a mocking grin. He sits up straighter, angling his shoulders back and revealing his bared chest, which has been ruined by hot irons. He kneels before you, the once powerful, cruel dictator and he smiles, not bothering to hide his gleeful contempt. He cocks his head to the side as he grins up at you, as if to say 'ready for round two'?

It is your deepest, most desperate desire to break this man, but how do you break someone who enjoys the pain?

Okay, so here's the story.

Generally, I play on F-list.net because it's easier. However, I've been craving a different sort of scenario with my character, Rivornor because, frankly, I'm tired of always being the dom who also has to come up with the ideas. Besides that, I too, from time to time, like to be the sub anyway. So this little idea was born.

I'm looking for someone, male, female, shemale, herm (doesn't matter as long as you're dominant and enjoy inflicting pain) to eventually break the High Lord Rivornor, as he has broken so many before. Would like to focus more on the torture aspect of the scene instead of the sex, but I would definitely be open to that as well. I'm looking for pain, people. I'm willing to play it a little softer, but for this scenario, the only things I'm not willing to include are death, scat, and dismemberment of any kind. Otherwise, have at him. Looking SPECIFICALLY for whipping/flogging, beatings, choking/suffocation, and such.

I've been looking for this scene for a while now, and while people are willing to hear it, no one ever wants to actually play it out. Which is very frustrating. So please, let me know if you're willing to play even a watered-down version of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom