Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Diaries [Special Request]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSnorkleRainbow

Planetoid
Hello to those of you reading this rather short thread, thank you for your time and should you be interested, please drop me a message.

I've been craving a TVD's roleplay for absolutely ages now and cannot find anyone who is will to play the male character or pairing I would like. So, I've decided why not search for a female partner who would be willing to double up and help me out in return for me playing a pairing she'd like! I hope this sounds somewhat appealing!

So, first off, I tend to write quite a bit; usually from 4 paragraphs upwards to whatever I'm inspired to write. I want someone who can do the same and give me some detail within the story. I also expect spelling to be checked and grammar to be correct, though I'm pretty lenient with that so don't worry too much, especially if English isn't your first language.

I am looking for someone to play Klaus to me playing Caroline. Someone who is caught up on the Originals and The Vampire Diaries to date, as I would like to set the story in present time. I am open to playing any male character in return, so PM me with your interest so we can discuss it! Of course, if you're happy to play Klaus x Caroline without a need for another pairing, I'd be extremely happy with that, of course!

I look forward to hearing from some of you and thank you for your time.

- Rainbow ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom