Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Literate Partners for Ageplay! [M x F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berg

Dust
Greetings to all! You’ve stumbled upon my humble request thread. As this is the first update of it, most of my information will be general, and plots, additional kinks, etc. will be added as time goes on.

Basic Rundown

The characters I play fall primarily in the age range of 40s/50s. Middle aged men, seasoned and experienced, generally with a healthy amount of body and facial hair (I feel it necessary to mention this because I’ve roleplayed in the past with people who have differing preferences concerning such characteristics). However, as a writer and roleplayer, I love to play characters with diverse personalities, flaws and shortcomings, and varying appearances. I try my best to make no two characters the same when I have more than one roleplay in progress with the same partner, and I’m willing to tailor them to best fit a certain plot.

I’m primarily interested in ageplay. While I have a strong preference towards females, if I think we click well, I’d be willing to engage in a MxM roleplay.

I like dynamic plots. Slice of life can be fun, but in my opinion it’s overdone and can become rather bland after a time. Perhaps there’s a scandal involved in our character’s relationships, or an unknown threat that arises from them being together, or a tumultuous past that the other doesn’t know about. Life in reality isn’t all sunshine and roses, and neither should life within a roleplay. I also like historic plots.

However, I’m also open to short roleplays that are purely smut. Sometimes we just get an urge to play out a smutty scene and that’s it. I’m open to it, but keep in mind that the posts still need to be decent quality. No one-liners!

I try to match length, but I prefer quality over quantity. I would much rather read only one or two content-heavy paragraphs than three or four filled with fluff.

I am also busy. I have a job, and a family, and religious obligations since I attend church. I won’t be able to reply several times a day, and depending on how hectic life is, I may not even be able to reply once a day. Please be sure to check my user page, as I will post absences there instead of sending out a mass PM to my partners, unless it’s going to be an exceptionally long absence.

I only roleplay over PMs. Absolutely no IMs or emails, as I’m not sitting on my computer long enough to make IMs worthwhile and email information is far too personal. Also, if you find yourself interested in roleplaying with me, please send me a PM. If you reply directly to this thread saying that you want to roleplay, that will show me that you didn’t read the rules thoroughly and I will ignore the request.

I require literacy. I don’t expect you to write a reply that would win a Pulitzer, but a mastery of basic grammar and punctuation is a must.

I will supply starters for all of my own plots, and they will all average two paragraphs in length. Two to three per reply is my average.

When I have as many plots as I feel I can handle, I will add [Closed] to the thread title. I reserve the right to turn individuals down for roleplaying, but if I do, it isn’t a personal issue with you. I simply don’t have the time for additional plots.

Concerning Kinks

While I enjoy a certain set of kinks, don’t let one in particular scare you away. I will never force a kink on you if you’re uncomfortable with it, simply let me know what your preferences are while we plot.

Kinks I Will Engage in

Ageplay (I will portray the older character, typically in his 40s or 50s)
Oral (giving/receiving)
Vaginal (giving)
Anal (giving)
Pregnancy and the Threat of Pregnancy
Infidelity (in the sense that our characters would be cheating with and not on each other)
Light Bondage
Spanking (in moderation, and not as punishment)
Threeways
Rough Sex
Tender Sex
Sex in public places
Mutual masturbation
Roleplaying within roleplays

Kinks I Will Not Engage In

Anything involving blood and bodily waste
Noncon
Heavy BDSM
Pain with the intent to harm and not pleasure

Pairings

Pairings in bold are ones I’m craving. Parings bolded and in italics are ones that I wish to see played out the most.

Father x Daughter
Father x Stepdaughter
Teacher/Professor x Student
Employer x Intern
King x Serving Girl
King’s Brother x King’s Daughter
King x Princess (can be his daughter, or a young princess from a neighboring kingdom)
Military Officer x Nurse (Civil War, World War I)
Military Officer x Local Woman (Civil War)
Pastor x Parishioner
Politician x Secretary
Priest x Nun
Villager x Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom