Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder Adventure Harem (Looking for one Male and two Females)

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Update: we are on the market for a male character again

So, this is kind of a niche idea, but I figured it couldn't hurt to throw it out there.

I'm looking for three additional characters (two female, one male) to participate in an adventure harem. What's an adventure harem? It's when one male adventurer has three female slaves (I will be playing one of the slaves) and all of them happen to be adventurers. The male chooses the jobs they take and his slaves help him along the way and he may do as he pleases with his women during their downtime.

This will take place in a world where slavery is commonplace and escaped slaves are treated as criminals rather than victims. You could have been enslaved any number of ways: arrested for a minor crime, sunk into debt, etc.

Some rules and considerations to keep in mind:

• Slavery: The women are slaves, not subs. In-character, they don't get a say in what their Master does with them. Out of character, your limits will be respected. This also means that it's up to the Master whether or not you get a share of the loot, so be nice to him!
  • Adventure: This will be an actual adventure. Monsters will attack you and you will have to fight back. This is not a game in which the solution to every problem is "fuck everything in sight" (though sex may occasionally factor into the adventure).
  • Slaves who can cast magic will be fitted with collars that prevent them from harming their Master.
  • No Futas, please
  • Please be literate

Someone has already volunteered as GM, so we only need a male character and two more female slaves to get this game off the ground.

The GM has arrived. If you need assurance of my abilities as GM. I have DMed six 3.5 games and 2 pathfinder campaigns. Everyone enjoyed them to my knowledge.

Magic User has arrived.

I'm new to Blue Moon and online RP, but I'm reasonably experienced with RP in general.

Cool! I'm rocking an elf Barbarian!

If you're planning on playing an elf, shoot me a PM: got some general world information for you about them

Well, the spot's open at the moment. We've got a Barbarian and an arcane spellcaster accounted for at the moment, but feel free to play whatever you want. The starting level is 3

Ah, starting level is useful information. I'm currently looking at Human Sorcerer, but I tend to go back and forth on these things right up until the game starts.

Would it be an option for one of the females to not be enslaved to the male but instead be some hired help?

Oh, and what is the character chreation mode (attributes) and the starting funds/equipment?

Back
Top Bottom