Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celebrity Crushes

florence pughhailee steinfelddavid harbourrob mcelhenney
VO0223_CoverStory_07.jpg
hailee-steinfeld-frankies-bikinis-collection.jpg
0677c0fb5efa149bece22fd908b87099a00e7998.png
index-1581534562.jpg

reari-dog-barking.gif

LET ME AT THEM, RAAAHHH

Geena Davis, Sigourney Weaver, Nicole Kidman, Rebel Wilson (yes it's true), Lizzo

Hayden Panettiere.. we are the same age.. so I've had a crush on her since I first saw her in Remember the Titans.

Kate Beckinsale is also lovely.

And because I believe even every straight man has a man crush.. Hugh Jackman. Matt Heafy from Trivium as well.

I was born in 90s and my teenage years were in 2000 but weirdly my taste when it comes to crushes lies way back with celebs like Arnie, Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson and so on.

I think the reason for that is that there was almost nothing that I loved more than watching movies with my dad and he would always pick those 70s and 80s classics and it formed my taste.

And now when he's gone, I feel that way even more.

Selena Gomez, Camila Mendes, Lili Reinhart, Taylor Swift, Madelaine Petsch, Elizabeth Olsen, Sabrina Carpenter, Olivia Rodrigo, Kiernan Shipka, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, Margot Robbie, Samara Weaving, Lucy Hale, Sydney Sweeney, Zendaya, Ana de Armas, Jennifer Lopez, Elisha Cuthbert, Eliza Dushku, Sophia Bush if we're talking strictly on the main stream side of things

Dang, I'm gonna have to say Brad Pitt and David Beckham as of late. I hadn't really cared for them before but I definitely picture them as the guys in some of the books I read. Especially Brad.

It's not lust, per se, but I yearn to have Mageina Tovah offer me a piece of chocolate cake and a glass of milk.

AA0F9IZ.jpg

My Top 5 Guys
- Tom Hiddleston
- Robert Downey Jr
- Ryan Reynolds
- Evan Peters
- Keanu Reeves

My Top 5 Girls
- Miss Mosh
- Ancilla Tilia
- Starfucked
- Patricia Belda Martinez (aka Threnody in Velvet)
- Silverrr

Back
Top Bottom