Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ignore feature question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eowyn

Star
It's a really quick question, and I haven't seen it around here, but how does the ignore system work on here? I would just like to know what it is and how it works. I understand how it works now for if you block someone, but how would you know if someone was ignoring you?

Thanks!

RE: Quick question from a newbie

It basically just makes it so that you no longer will see the posts of the user you place on ignore. You will also no longer be able to receive PMs from that user. Think of it like a blocking feature, but for the forums.

RE: Quick question from a newbie

darkangel76 said:
It basically just makes it so that you no longer will see the posts of the user you place on ignore. You will also no longer be able to receive PMs from that user. Think of it like a blocking feature, but for the forums.

Okay, thank you! That is what I thought, I just wasn't entirely sure so I wanted to ask. :)

The only way you'll know if someone is ignoring you is if you try to PM you and you suddenly cannot. You'll receive a message saying you are blocked.

darkangel76 said:
The only way you'll know if someone is ignoring you is if you try to PM you and you suddenly cannot. You'll receive a message saying you are blocked.

Okay, thank you very much! I didn't know if it would do something like that or not. Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom