Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dick Size (serious)

To be honest? Most penises are just fine. You've got extremes on both ends, yeah, but for the most part? Don't worry about your cock, it'll only give you a headache in the end.

An old saying comes 2 mind:

"Its not the weapon, its hov you use it." Very true.

Enough said. But... I'd be lying thru my teeth, if I said I dont like seeing a stiff, thick rod bulging under a guy's shorts, and imagining it filling me nicely and tightly. Emphasis on "thick", not "long" (not too long, aniway). Too long does get a bit uncomfortable. Too thick - no such thing as *too* thick, in my (s)experience.

I've been told by some women I have a perfect penis. It's about average lengthwise, but the girth tends to draw comments.

That said, blowjobs are often a rather painful experience.

Now coming from a black women; when I first started to have sex I was thinking the bigger the better. I would turn men down (not outright in their face) But we'd fuck and I would not call the next day. Then my ex fiance I got what I wanted. More than ten inches. Dear god did that hurt... thats when I realized that bigger is not always better.

My Karma for thinking this way? My boyfriend I am seeing at the moment is a wonderful man, handsome, and a personality to match. I was in love with everything about him even before the sex, so when came time to get in the bedroom I remembered he was short and had small feet... I automatically assumed he had a small dick. Now; granted I was right but when he used it... I couldn't tell the difference, only that there was no pain, there was no discomfort and he matched me without breaking my insides and ripping out my uterus with his stokes. So all in all... its the motion of the ocean and not the size of the boat.

For example: I had one man who was hung like a fucking horse and did not know what to do with it. It was sad... such a waste.

As long as he knows how to use it I could care less on size. Been with some guys with large cocks and boring as hell. Been with others who aren't so big and well.....are some of my best memories. So again he knows how to use it. No I wouldn't dump him. Looks are only skin deep afterall.It's what he brings in the rest that matters.

I agree with the above statement. Since I've grown up I came to realize this and its not whats on the outside it matters whats on the inside.

Back
Top Bottom