Dalaran's Inn (Ragnar & Alex_Fox)

Adamar watched without a word until Isar placed himself upon the bed giving a small smile, Adamar smiled back his eyes reflecting the same desire as his hands came up to his own clothing now. He started with the upper body taking it off slowly giving the cute draenei a little show, eventually Isar would get a full look at the toned muscles of the elf's upper body, a set of abs looking quite nice though not overly built it showed that he was in very good shape, his arms slim but strong looking as there seemed to be no fat upon them like the rest of his body. He threw the upper clothing to the side before grinning as he began to undo his own pants now soon enough pulling them down to leave himself just as naked as Isar was with his arousal jutting out looking quite impressive, he now came forward slowly "you are quite a pretty little thing" he said gently as he stepped to the edge of the bed. His length pressing against the boy's warm cheeks as Adamar reached down with one hand to caress Isar's cheek "I can't imagine how you haven't seduced many a man" he said sweetly before leaning down to kiss Isar as their bodies pressed together, he could feel Isar's arousal pressing against his stomach as they kissed.

Their lips connected once more made Adamar feel as if electricity were coursing through his form gently enticing him to do more, he broke away from the kiss after a moment. "We are going to need a little something to help with your first time so just wait here" he said playfully before backing away, he knew they would need something earlier but he just couldn't help but tease Isar a little more by being so close only to pull away suddenly going back to his pants to reach into one of his bags to pull out a small glass contained. Inside was a personal lubricant that he was kept on himself for situations like this, now he returned to the bed and smiled down at Isar "just a little more and we will have exactly what we want" his tone pure sexual desire as he opened he small container and poured some of the cool silky liquid upon his fingers. He pressed his slick finger against the entrance waiting only a second before pressing his finger forward with more force than before, the gentle fingering earlier and the lube now making it so Adamar's finger slipped into Isar's ass easily, the elf wasting no time as he rubbed at the boy's sensitive inner walls coating them with the lubricant as best he could.

He watched as Adamar took his clothes off, admiring his body, Isar bit his lip slightly, his hands griping softly the sheets as his eyes went up and down, studying the elf's complexion, loving Adamar's toned muscles. Isar was trying to relax, now his breathing was slowly getting deeper, his heart recovering its normal beating, but he couldn't help to swallow hard as his eyes laid on Adamar's bare arousal, his hands pressed the fabric a bit.
Isar saw Adamar coming toward him, feeling how the blush of his cheeks regained strength, his breath becoming intermitent. Isar smiled when Adamar called him pretty in that charming and sweet voice of him, a soft content sigh escaped him, loving the elf's talking.

Isar shivered when he felt the elf pressing against him, his body pulled back a bit, pressing the draenei's cheeks against the mattress, just a spontaneous reflex as he promptly went back to his former position. He closed his eyes loving the feeling of Adamar's touch on his face, looking at him for a moment as he spoke and quickly lowering his gaze shyly. Isar had never woke interest in no one before, or at least he'd never realized and even when he did like some people before Adamar, he always had been too shy to give the first step. But he was taken away from his reflection by Adamar's kiss, and the feeling of his warm, strong body upon him, pressing down.

He moaned softly into their kiss and slowly began to rise his hands so he could feel Adamar's body, yet they swiftly went back to the sheets as the other broke the kiss to speak, Isar's expression turned a bit surprised, almost like a child who was caught doing something wrong, wondering if Adamar had noticed his move. The draenei's thoughts went then to what would they need, but he was too shy to ask Adamar so he waited him to come back, watching in silence and trying not to stare too much at the elf's naked body. Isar blushed heavily when he realized what Adamar brought with him and couldn't help to ask himslef how would it feel, if it would be different from what he felt earlier, which he found out rather quick as he felt Adamar's finger swiftly slipping inside him and circling around.

"That feels... so good..." Isar managed to say in a very low tone, glaring at Adamar for a moment before closing his eyes, his hands fisting the sheets, his tail waving slowly, sometimes twitching at a stronger pulse of pleasure. The feeling was definitely better and he got completely aroused again fast, he felt his cock twitching and looked at it, already leaking again as Adamar kept his finger inside. Isar flexed a leg trying to cover himself from the elf, feeling embarrassed for being so easily aroused.

"Oh that feels so good?" Adamar asked in a sweet tone as he watched the little draenei practically squirming on the bed as he fingered his virgin entrance, "that's just my finger little one it can't feel that good" he teased softly as his finger continued to get Isar ready for him. As Isar tried to flex his leg to cover his twitching cock the blood elf gave him a playful frown "now now don't be trying to obstruct my view Isar" his free hand pushing Isar's leg out of the way "that's just not nice", his fingers danced along the sensitive underside slowly teasing the aching arousal. "Everything you are, every noise you make, every face you show, every pleasure that you have is to be shared with me because I love seeing, hearing, feeling it all" he whispered down to Isar sensually as his finger now slipped out of the boy's rear hole "and now you are ready for me" his voice hot and husky.

His other hand pulling back as well to grasp the lubricant and pour it along his length making it glisten in the light as he rubbed it over every inch of his impressive cock, his hand now guiding his length between the draenei's cheeks to press the hot slick head against his pucker. Now his hands came up and he laced his fingers through Isar's pinning them to the bed gently as he leaned over as well "if you feel you cannot handle more tell me Isar for I don't want to hurt you I want to pleasure you" his tone lustful but also sincere. His hips now pressing forward slowly applying pressure to Isar's entrance with the head of his cock, there was resistance which was to be expected of his first time but that did not deter the blood elf he just kepy applying pressure slowly until he felt the resistance becoming weaker as his hot slick head managed to slip into Isar finally.

Now to distract him a bit the blood elf thought to himself as he pressed his lips against Isar's fiercely claiming them as his own, the kiss far more passionate than before as he didn't want Isar thinking too much about the elf being inside of him and tensing up. His tongue didn't ask for entrance to the boy's mouth it slipped between his lips easily sue to experience and twisted itself with Isar's, his radiant eyes staring into Isar's during the kiss capturing them in his powerful gaze, his hips never stopped moving slowly pressing forward the lube and preparation from earlier letting the elf's arousal slide into Isar gently inch by inch.

Isar looked away from the elf as he stopped him from covering, glaring at him once more as Adamar said what he did wasn't nice, the draenei frowned in an almost sad expresion and he was about to say he was sorry about it when Adamar spoke again, saying to him that he would watch and hear everything from him, Isar bit his lip letting go a muffled moan as the elf took his finger out of him. His breathing becoming helplessly harder and agitated as the expectation grew in him, seeing how Adamar rubbed the gleaming fluid all over his cock, which now seemed to Isar even bigger than before, but that was probably just his nervousness and anxiety for what was going to happen.

He felt Adamar's head pushing against his ass and his entrance contracted for an instant. Isar wasn't able to take his eyes from the elf's, despite his shyness or the embarrassment he could feel, Adamar's eyes were almost as bewitching as his way of speaking. He nodded slowly, swallowing as the elf told him to let him now if it was too much for him. Isar held his breath, sensing how Adamar began to push against him and make his way into his body, moaning loudly he pressed his hands with Adamar's, feeling how his tight entrance was being slowly stretched until the head of the elf's cock was inside him.

The moan that Isar let go unleashed an unstopable wave of short and heavy pants that were hushed by Adamar's fierce kiss to which the draenei responded willingly, wishing to feel the elf's strong kisses again. His eyes, locked on Adamar's, widened and filled with tears as he felt his length going slowly into him, now stretching his inner walls widely and loving the mixed sensation of pain and pleasure, he let go a long whine into the kiss before closing his eyes for a moment, what made the tears run down his cheeks. Isar leaned his head back, breaking the kiss to breath agitatedly between his moaned whines and pants, his body arching at the feeling that made him think for a second he could tear apart if he moved too much.

Adamar felt that Isar was doing quite well for his first time especially with the elf's size, he could remember more than a few times that his lovers first times hadn't been pleasurable for them unfortunately. He could feel the hot tightness of Isar's inner walls wrapping around him clenching as his body tried to adjust to the intrusion within it, the kiss broken now and Adamar got to hear every soft moan and pant that the younger male let out as his body arched. The tears were a bit off putting but on more than one occasion his lovers had tears of joy as well as pain in their eyes, "Isar you are doing so well" he whispered encouragingly his hands gently squeezing at Isar's to let the inexperienced draenei he had something to squeeze if he needed to.

"I know there is some pain but I promise that will pass very soon" his head leaned down as he continued to push into Isar's body slowly, his warm soft lips kissing the fair flesh of the boy's chest. His tongue flicking over one of the nipples as it stood up looking so hard and sensitive he couldn't help but give it another lick before changing over to the other nipple now, every movement other than the pushing forward designed to increase the pleasure and take Isar's mind away from the pain of having his virginity taken. "Just focus on me little one, my voice" he kissed the chest again "my lips" he kissed Isar's neck now "my tongue" he said sensually into his ear before nibbling on it softly.

Isar held Adamar's hands tightly, squeezing his fingers, looking at him, as he kissed his body, moaning softly at the feeling of Adamar's tongue brushing his nipples, Isar leaned his head back again, giving his neck to Adamar's kissing and loving the sound of his voice so close to his ear. Isar finally got used to the feeling, he felt Adamar inside him, his clenching walls around his arousal, sending pulses of heat and pleasure through his body, relaxing him and getting him ready for when Adamar started moving inside him.

He pressed his lips against the elf's neck, feeling its heat, Adamar's scent reaching his nose, his heavy short breathing and moans coming close to Adamar's ear, which Isar reached after a moment, to place some kisses behind it, then his tongue ran from behind the ear to Adamar's earlobe. Isar wasn't doing more than explore what could he do to pleasure Adamar as he was pleasuring him and he kept his investigation, pressing his lips now against the elf's pulse, feeling his heartbeat for an instant before giving a soft testing nip to the skin, barely brushing his teeth against it.

Isar tried to move his hands, not that he didn't like being pinned as he was, but he wanted to feel Adamar's body, his arms, shoulders, his back. He felt secure enough, then, to move more freely, his legs spread more underneath Adamar, his hips jerked toward the elf's body. He recalled what Adamar said moments ago, he was right, his finger didn't feel as good as his cock felt inside him.

Moving away from Adamar's warm neck, Isar lifted his gaze at him, controling himself as good as he could to speak. "I... ah..." His eyes closed for a second as a long moan escaped him before he could finish "I like how... it feels" The words were whispered to Adamar, Isar's face showing the elf how much he was enjoying the feeling of having him inside, the draenei looked at him with half closed eyes full of yearning for the elf, his mouth open letting go his hot breath.

Feeling Isar trying to move his hands the elf smiled down at him before releasing them letting him do what he wanted with them, Adamar was a very generous lover which usually made the experience so much better. "I am glad to hear that you like how it feels Isar" he said as he began to pull back slowly now letting his cock slip out inch by inch all of which Isar would feel as his sensitive inner walls clung to the blood elf's arousal as if trying to eagerly suck it back into his tightness, "but I will make feel even better soon" he said confidently as he finished pulling back now.

"Let me hear more of those lovely moans" he whispered hotly against the flesh of Isar's chest as he pushed forward, with the lubricant and the initial penetration already done going in was much easier this time. Not that it had been all that hard the first time but this definitely made it quicker sinking inch after inch in without needing to be so overly slow, he still kept a reasonable speed thinking that the smaller male wasn't ready for much more quite yet but soon perhaps. Admar now propped himself up with his hands and arms now that they were free giving himself a better angle to thrust in with, "such cute and sexy faces you make Isar" he said softly as he watched every reaction the draenei gave to his second penetration.

Adamar wasn't going to stop there though the time to start was now so his hips met Isar's lightly before pulling back again, his thrust forward was a little faster this time sinking as deeply into the tight hotness that was Isar's ass as he could. "Tell me when you need me to slow down or if you want me to go faster Isar" he said softly as their hips met once again, he pulled out and thrust forward once again with a little more speed and just a hint more power behind it this time. This was nothing compared to the usual hard and fast pace of rough fucking that Admar was used to, he enjoyed the primal side of sex much more than the fluffy gentle side which Isar would learn soon enough.

When Isar had his hands released he hesitated for a second, as he choose what part of Adamar would he like to feel first, his eyes went from the elf's neck to his hips in an instant and Isar finally decided he wasn't able to choose so his hands took diferent directions, one to Adamar's side, his fingers pressing as his hand ran down the skin, his other hand to the elf's shoulder and slowly went down his arm, feeling and loving Adamar's strong body. All that time Isar felt how Adamar pulled back, getting out of him, he noticed the weird sensation of his body readjusting to its normal shape as Adamar's big arousal left him.

Adamar's words made Isar think that he had been too loud a few times during their time together and feared people outside the room could hear him, yet the sounds of his pleasure came out rather quick and loudly when the elf started pushing back, again the feeling of his walls stretching and, as Adamar said, it felt even better than the first time. His hands pressed harder on Adamar's flesh, now both going to his chest as the other lifted his body and Isar loved the view of Adamar upon him.

Isar looked away as Adamar kept his gaze on him, speaking of the faces he made, feeling a bit embarrassed, but he just couldn't control his body reactions. Every time that Adamar went out and pushed inside again, a bit faster and stronger, Isar wasn't able to stop his body from arching slightly, his hands grasping strongly Adamar's arms during that moment in which he reached as deep as he could.
Taking his hands to the back of Adamar's neck, Isar looked at him as he lifted his legs a bit so he could spread them more. He felt he could take more, that Adamar could pick a faster pace if he wanted to and being honest to himself he wanted the elf to do it faster, Isar wanted to feel more.

"Go faster..." The dranei looked up with that same pleading glare from before, talking between his moans, not thinking about how Adamar could take it. Isar wanted to try more but he was still a little scared and nervous about what could happen.

Adamar was more than happy to go faster and though he was quite eager he did not take it to a level that he felt might hurt Isar in the process, it was as if he were simply taking it up a notch in the speed department rather than several notches at once. His pace getting a little faster and a little harder each time he thrust into the boy's tight hole, "I can feel you adjusting to my size and shape already, your soft insides molding themselves to the shape of my cock to increase both your pleasure and mine" he groaned softly as he thrust in once again.

"Your ass is mine now Isar no matter what happens I will always be your first" he growled lustfully before leaning down to nibble at the sensitive flesh of Isar's neck "tell me your ass is mine Isar tell me you love having me claim your ass" he whispered against the heated flesh before nibbling on it once more. A slight shift of the hips making it so his thick manhood brushed over the overly sensitive bundle of nerves that was known as the prostate, he felt the results instantly and knew he would be using that particular area quite a bit to make Isar really lose himself to the pleasure oh what fun that would be he thought to himself as he thrust to the hilt once more burying himself in the pleasurable heaven that was Isar's deflowered ass.

Adamar's voice and motions made Isar's arousal to grew even more, the feeling of the elf's thick shaft going faster made everything on his body to rush, his breathing becoming uneven and mixed with heavy pants, his heartbeat rising as his heart was pounding heavily in his chest, and the sudden touch against that hidden spot inside his body made the draenei shiver, moaning loudly as a renewed wave of pleasure and heat rushed through his body, his hands grasping Adamar's hair in surprise for that new amazing feeling.

It was very difficult to Isar to speak again, not only because he was barely able to try and keep an steady breath rythm and hold his moans but because of his own shy and restricted personality. Once he recovered from that big pulse of pleasure from Adamar's new move, he tried hardly to form the words Adamar wanted him to say. Taking his half closed eyes to Adamar and giving him an unwitting lustful gaze he spoke as quickly as he could to keep his moans to come out.

"My ass is... yours... I'm yours" Isar looked away for a moment, closing his eyes and shutting his mouth to hold a long groan that came out anyway "I... I love having you claiming... my ass" He finally said what the elf asked for and he really felt that way, Isar felt he was Adamar's and that he could do or say whatever Adamar could ask him for.

"Such a good boy you are Isar, I see many good times ahead for the two of us" he said in an encouraging tone after hearing Isar utter those words so eagerly through his groans and moans of pleasure making them all the better. The elf's thrusts growing a little stronger now shaking the bed beneath them the tiniest bit with each thrust into Isar, "tell me Isar will you cum for me?" he asked in an overly sweet tone as he used one hand to keep himself propped up above the draenei while the other snaked it's way down to the arousal of his little lover as he liked to call him already.

The elf's fingers danced along the sensitive underside of the draenei's hardened cock as he continued to thrust in, "you think you can wait or is it all too much for your innocent mind and inexperienced body to handle?" he asked in the same sweet tone before his fingers wet further down now. They grasped at the boy's cum filled balls now lightly kneading them between his fingers "bet you are just aching for release at this point, your body feeling so electrified it almost feels like you are going to explode from the pleasure and arousal" he whispered as he thrust into Isar once more using words and actions together to enhance the experience for the recently virgin draenei underneath him.

Isar showed a swift, shy smile to the elf as he spoke, but the feeling of Adamar's new pace and the hand on his throbbing and aching cock turned his countenance into a show of pleasure and he wasn't able to speak and answer Adamar's questions now, it was too much for him, everything felt too good and it was not long before his body reached its limit. The moans that were coming from Isar in time with Adamar's thrusts became then an intermitent succession of pants as the elf's hand kneaded his balls, his own hands tightening the grip on Adamar's red hair as he felt his first orgasm approaching, Isar closed his eyes, his inner walls began to clench, making Adamar's thrusting a bit more rougher, and only an instant after, he felt the warmth of his own cum sliding down his stomach to a side as his body arched during the seconds that his bliss lasted.

After a moment, when his heart recovered in part of the rush of his orgasm and his breathing calmed slightly, Isar looked up at Adamar, barely opening his eyes, his hands leaving the elf's hair to fall over the pillow, which was promply fisted as Adamar kept thrusting. "It felt... so good..." Isar spoke quickly, before the moans came back.

Back
Top Bottom