Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching fantasy-lovers! (Female chars only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

House7

Moon
Hello all!

Please, first of all, note that I am straight and am only interested to play with female characters. Sorry guys.

Content:
1. The basics (Read this first).
2. A little about me.
3. My preferences and what I am looking for.
4. Story ideas.
5. Contacting me.

1. The basics (Read this first).

What I basically search for is some regular roleplay partners, either female or male ones, who can play female characters in a play which is not only all about yiff/smut. I wish for at least a bit of story in my plays because to me only sex scenes gets way too boring to make anything of. Of course I do wish for the naughtier parts too, otherwise I wouldn't be making this thread and typing this. But a mix is what I am mainly after and I do hope that those who contact me are aware of this. Simply; A little bit of story and a lot of smut or a lot of story and a lot of smut are both fine.
Something else I wish to point out here, before you read on, is that I don't wish to play with anyone who uses text-speak. I am far from extremely strict when it comes to grammar and literacy, but if you can't spell properly I will most probably not enjoy our play and will therefore give you a firm but polite 'no'.
For my suggested plots please part 4 of this post where I have several suggested plots. However, if you do think that you have any idea that you wish to play out with me, or if you just wish to brainstorm something with me, feel free to contact me. My contact details can be found at the bottom of this post (PM is the preferred method).

2. A little about me

I am in my 20's and live in a central European country, but I am often on during the evenings which means that the timezone difference to America isn't that much of a problem to me. I strive to be on here at least a few hours a day. This is however due to my work not always possible. If you do however send me a PM over here or contact me in any other way (see contact details at the bottom of this post) I will always get back to you. Even if so just to tell you that I am not interested.
I have been roleplaying for several years, on and off. I have been part of a few roleplaying communities but none that have really suited me that well. Sadly I have seen that in many of these communities it is only yiff and/or sex that matters. As I have stated earlier I am interested not only in these parts of the play, but I also wish a proper plot, usually in a fantasy setting.
I should also state here that I am a big fan of furries and that I love furry roleplaying of many kinds. Don't worry if you don't like furs though; I am fully fine with doing human x human plays as well.
My hope is that I by having joined this site will be able to find people who have the same interests and preferences as myself who will wish to roleplay with me.

3. My preferences and what I am looking for.

To start off, if you somehow missed the big text at the top of this post; I am looking for females to play with. And only those.
Now, what kind of females? Well, it of course depends on the play, the plot and the situation. But I am generally a big fan of cute girls, beautiful and graceful women, strong and intellectual females as well as innocent, shy ladies. Quite a mix indeed.
As for species I am a big lover of elves, magical girls of all sorts as well as furries. Especially I do love all kinds of mares (zebras is a big favourite along with donkeys), dragons, deers and felines. Wolves and canines are also very well worth loving in my opinion.

As for my roleplaying style I prefer to use first person. I can also use second and third (And yes, I do know that third is very popular on here), however first person is my preferred choice. This is due to that it makes it feel more real for myself. It is like if I am truly the character I am playing. The whole play with whatever it contains seems closer to myself and this is something I often strive for in my plays.

4. Story ideas

A general note about this section: I do prefer to keep the descriptions of these ideas general. This is due to that I don't want the plays involving the same idea to be exactly like another play. Actually, I wish for each play I do to be different, even if they are based on the same story-base. This is the reason to that I in this section haven't written more than a paragraph or so about each of the different ideas. And of course, if you have got any questions about these ideas, just send me a PM, add me on yahoo or post on this thread. I am very open to any and all suggestions.

A new world.
Playing as a human I would discover a new, magical world full of furries. I could either discover it myself or be guided to it by your character. This new world would be a peaceful place, but at risk from some kind of threat. Maybe a dark and powerful magician has taken over the crystals of power? Maybe a fearsome dragon is burning villages and killing its inhabitants? Whatever it is it is a start of an adventure. Like all of my ideas though it would involve lots of romance, quite some story and of course a whole lot of 'fun' too.

School of magic
The setting in this play would be a school of magic for both humans and furries. This play could either be a peaceful one with more focus on the relationship in the play or one with more focus on the storyline. As we learn more of the magical arts and maybe experiment with them something goes wrong. One suggestion for what could happen: A demon is summoned. And it becomes our task to locate this demon and stop him.

The elven kingdom
I am a big fan of elves and in this play I would be the one to discover the hidden elven kingdom. As I have found it I am not allowed to leave and at first the elves thinks I should be killed. But as they realize I am actually rather knowledgable of them they decide to accept me. And I soon find myself attracted to one beautiful elven woman...

A couple
A simple play that I always love to play out. A newly formed couple is just moving in together and goes through all the obstacles that comes with it. Adapting to each other and deepening their relationship. A slice of life roleplay which can go into many, many different directions.

5. Contacting me

The easiest way to contact me is through sending me a PM on here. You can also reply in this thread or contact me on Yahoo (which is stated on my profile). No matter how you contact me though you will always get a reply, even if it is just a simple 'no thank you.'.

Thank you very much for checking out my thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom