Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mentally Insane: Trouble or Not?

She walked out with him and she sighed softly. "Um...I don't know. I was always the girl with the bad reputation." She said softly. "And it kind of just involved from there. I liked the comfort I got from the men." She said softly. "I guess it just mutated from there." She explained from her own understanding. "I don't see what's so unhealthy about it. So I shag any guy I see. I'm always on birth control."

Henry listened to her explanation and sat with her. He shrugged"I think it's that you have no relationship with most of the men and some of the men you sleep with you get in trouble"He replied.

Llew sighed. "What is so wrong with not having a relationship? Hugh Hefner doesn't have a relationship. He just does his little bunnies." She said angrily. "And it's not my fault that those men don't think with anything else other than than penis." She explained.

Henry looked at her and shrugged a little. He sat down and slouched"Well, most guys have trouble turning down a good looking women offering sex"He replied

He shook his head a little at her comment s and then looked up at her"The first black out i remember happened just after my girlfriend dumped me for my best friend. Who happened to have gotten her pregnant"He replied.

"Dang. That's harsh!" She nodded. "I'm really sorry. Well...don't worry about her. She's a total skank!" LIke she was one to talk. But if a guy had sex so much times, he was deemed a legend or a hero! BUt if a girl did that, she was a slut? Not fair. Not cool.

He nodded a little in agreement"He was a manwhore too"He said and sighed a little"Want to play a game or something?"

He bit his lips"Uhhh, not this time"He said and pulled out a deck of cards"How about non strip poker?"

Llew laughed a little bit. "Fine." She pouted. "Non-strip poker? People actually play that? The strip-part is the best part." She grimaced. SHe never did things normally. Games were always attached with strip. In the end, she was always shagging the guy. This would be a first...

He chuckled at that and brought out a cheap poker set"Ya. We play with chips instead of clothes"He said dealing out chips and cards.

He smiled at her and laughed"Believe it or not, but poker came before strip poker"He said as they played.

Henry looked at her as she won most of the hands"I know what you mean"He said and blushed deeply"I didn't mean it like that"He said, trying to not get either of them too excited.

Of course she won most of the hands. She was really good at poker. SHe just always blew it on purpose so that she'd be the one to lose her clothing first. "Well, so what do I get since I wont most of the hands, including this one?" She smiled, looking at her bountiful pile of chips.

He shrugged a little bit, not really having any clue"The feeling that you won?"He asked and smiled at her.

He frowned at the sudden out burst and headed to his room. He laid down and closed his eyes. He thought he fell asleep but he just blacked out and Jack took control

Jack stretched, smiling"Hmm, what should I do first"He said to himself and then noticed his hardon"Time for a quicky"He said and got up, repeating the previous night of sneaking and slipped into her room"Hey sexy"

Eventually she moved into a hand stand position but not up against the wall. Her eyes shut and she meditated. She was only in her bra and underwear. It was easy that way. But when she heard a familiar sexy voice, she opened her eyes and grinned. She did a sort of semi-back flip and she turned, looking at him. "Figured that would make you come out come out wherever you were." She grinned. She wore this time a black lace bra with a matching lace thong, same color.

He walked up to the hot girl"Thanks. I miss getting laid all the time"He said and grabbed her ass"And who else is better to fuck then a sex addict"

He looked at her, shrugging"You fuck me because I'm good at it and i have a big cock. what's the difference?"He asked

Back
Top Bottom