Mass Trouble (Javorek-SweetSin)

Nyxanna whimpered softly as she bit down on her lower lip; she was moaning so loudly that she was pretty sure that the entire ship could hear her high-pitched cries of pleasure through the ventilation ducts. Part of her didn't care that she was behaving like a shameless slut tonight...though the rational part of her that had her PhD knew that she should probably keep her mouth shut so that she didn't have to deal with the knowing looks of Holly's crewmembers in the morning. But it was hard, too hard to be quiet and be good when Holly was fucking her so roughly.

When Holly answered her question with another one, the Asari eagerly nodded. She wanted to meld so very badly that she would've been willing to beg for it. Nyx gasped her air as fingers found her throat and she reached up, pulling Holly's hair in excitement as the human kept fucking her like an animal while pressing her lips to her own.

Holly's bit of permission was all she needed for her to let her mind reach outwards to find the human's. Nyxanna cried out, now not only did she feel the toy pounding into her pussy, but she also felt what it was like to be on Holly's end. She had a ghostly feeling going through her as though she were also wearing a cock and fucking a tight, sopping wet sex. It was enough to throw her right over her peak and fall into the immense pleasure of a strong orgasm that tore through her body and made her entire form tremble, her biotics lighting up her blue skin as pleasure rippled through her body.

Holly was too into fucking the blue pussy to know that the Asari was about to meld their minds and she would feel not only the tightness of fucking her pussy but it'll feel like her own pussy was getting fucked. When the deed was done and their minds were together, Holly screams out as an intense wave of pleasure stings through her body, almost making her collapse to the floor. "Holy fuck, Nyx." She growls out as her knees tremble and beads of sweat form on her forehead. With the new intense feelings flowing through her body, Holly begins to use her biotics even more so she could keep fucking the blue alien. "Fuck I love this pussy." The redhead was in the moment, gritting her teeth as she squeezes the aliens neck, enough to let her breathe as the fake cock kept piercing to the deepest depths it could reach.

"Get ready to get filled up." Holly reached back and pushed a button, when the Captain came the cock would cum as well. "Tell me you love getting fucked, tell me you're my bitch." Holly was definitely showing Nyx who was the dominant species in this fuck, and she wasn't about to let go of her scaly neck until she did as she was told. "Come on, tell me." She demands while trying to hold back her orgasm.

"Goddess...don't...stop..." Nyxanna panted out as Holly's thick shaft kept drilling into her. She loved having multiple orgasms, and would gladly let the little human fuck her for as long as she wanted to if it meant that she'd get even more pleasure. In fact, the longer the better. "More...please..." Nyx moaned loudly, resting her crest back onto the cold tiled wall. She reached down between them so that she could spread her pussy lips as well as start to work on stimulating her neglected clit. All the extra attention made her inner walls ripple and clench around Nyx's cock, trying desperately to milk the human of every drop of cum that she had.

"Nnngf...p-please...fill up my pussy with your cum. I love getting fuck by you..." Nyxanna choked out, growing lightheaded and a little dizzy as Holly applied more pressure to her delicate throat. But she could feel the Captain's emotions over the meld and knew that Holly didn't mean to hurt her, at least not maliciously. The word 'bitch' brought up an image in Nyxanna's mind, one that Holly would definitely be able to see through the meld. It was a fantasy of Nyxanna on the bed, on all fours, with Holly pounding into her from behind. The fantasy made her pussy tighten and she whimpered softly. "Ohhhh f-fuck... I'm your little bitch. Fill me up...please Captain, mark me as yours."

Holly couldn't go on much longer, hearing Nyx admit she was her bitch made her hornier and hotter. "Mmm, yes, you are my bitch." Holly was damn near drained of energy as she kept moving her hips and when she saw the images in Nyx's head, that made her fall over the edge and finally give up holding back her orgasm. "OH FUCK!!!!!!!!!" She screams as blue pulses shoot from her body, her orgasm so powerful that her biotics go haywire. "Take this sticky cum you blue bitch!" She screams as her hips crash into Nyx then with one final slam, the whole cock shoots up inside Nyx and begins to pump a sticky clear liquid into the Asari. Holly's knees tremble as her orgasm lingers on, her pussy squirting down her leg as the cock keeps pumping it's cum into the soaking pussy of Holly's bitch.

"Oh my lord." Holly pants as her orgasm begins to subside and her eyes return to their normal green. "Fuck that was intense." The Captain lets go of Nyxanna's neck as she leans forward and plants a passionate kiss upon her lips. "Mmm, I love kissing you." She whispers while leaving the cock deep inside her, the cum buried deep within the depths of Nyx. "Can you feel that warm cum inside you?" She asks while pressing her hips with her partners.

"Ohhh! Ohhhh yes! Fuck! Yes!!" Her hands clawed at Holly's back as she felt the first spurt of hot cum erupt into her pussy. Being marked this way always drove her wild and she orgasmed a second time, screaming and bucking her hips forward weakly as pleasure made every synapse in her body fire off in ecstasy. "Fill me Captain...please...every drop..." Nyxanna panted out as her walls fluttered against Holly's cock, her body naturally craving to be full of cum. Finally as the human stopped and let go of her throat, Nyxanna could start to relax. She smiled at the kiss and wrapped her arms around the captain's shoulders, cradling the back of her head in her hands as they kissed. She had to admit, she did love kissing Holly too.

"Mhmm..." Nyxanna moaned softly as Holly moved, making the toy shift slightly inside of her which made her folds clench around it once more. She could feel their combined juices slowly dripping out of her pussy and down her inner thighs. It had been a very long time since she had been fucked like that and now the poor Asari thought she needed a moment or two to lay down. She had returned both of her legs to the ground, but even though she was 'standing', most of her weight was distributed between Holly and the wall behind her as they stood there under the shower.

She let them bask for a little bit in the afterglow before slowly severing the connection between their minds, her eyes turning back to their normal shade of blue. She missed the feeling immediately, but had to admit that it was also nice to be left alone with her own thoughts for a moment. Nyx had done a very stupid thing by leading the Captain in here and doing all of this...especially if the human was going to be guarding her until she finished her amp. But, well, Holly didn't seem so bad. "Maybe we can do this again sometime...that was quite amazing." the blue woman murmured as she leaned over to gently kiss and nuzzle Holly's neck.

Back
Top Bottom