Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The goddess and the priest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory11

Star
So this is a plot i just came up with.

I play as a priest to my people's god of War, fire, birth and fertility, He is loyal to his goddess, and is the last of her priests after a foreign power conquered his land and began enforcing their own religion on everyone.
One night, while praying, the enemy troops are about to kick in the priest's door, to kill him and desecrate her final shrine, and just as the enemy troop's boot kicked in the door, she appeared, to protect her last follower, to protect her last husband, as the priests of her religion are declared her husbands in their vows, and are sword to uphold their virginity so she may claim it in the afterlife.

Once she dispatches the enemy with ease, she takes her husband's hand and they embark on a quest to reclaim their homeland.
And if you are willing to play more than one character...
With her the goddess bought with her, her two daughters, who in the afterlife are said to share their mother's harem, for every hundred men their mother has, they each get two, however, in the afterlife, their husband's spirits have faded to be reincarnated, leaving them alone, and with one living husband/priest to share between them, their names are Kiara and Tsum

The goddess:
a084b7d40652327e91e6e9c4f6f1fff4.jpg

The Priest:
c7f567567c2be0e773f03fa35a278cd062a82be6.jpg

Kiara:
index.php

Tsum:
index.phppage=post&s=view&id=1985069

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom