Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A couple of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quitter

Moon
Hi,

I'm pretty new and I have a couple of questions about etiquette (I think?).

First, if I'm making a request, do I put it in the male's section because I am a male or should I make a separate request thread for each character's gender?

Second question is about the journal section - are there any rules about what you can or can't post in there? I don't want to come across as spamming posts needlessly if I start a journal.

Thanks,

Q

Journals are a way to let others know your personal thoughts and encourage and comment on them. It's also a way to let partners know you are going to be away and not to expect posts during that time. To my knowledge there are no rules per se... of course the site rules still stand. :)

As for requests, you are allowed two in each catagory. So if you want to play as mainly male put all of those characters in one request... same for female. You can put in the title **DO NOT POST HERE** Most listen...

Good luck!
~LD

LingeringDesire said:
Journals are a way to let others know your personal thoughts and encourage and comment on them. It's also a way to let partners know you are going to be away and not to expect posts during that time. To my knowledge there are no rules per se... of course the site rules still stand. :)

As for requests, you are allowed two in each catagory. So if you want to play as mainly male put all of those characters in one request... same for female. You can put in the title **DO NOT POST HERE** Most listen...

Good luck!
~LD

Thank you! I'll get working on my requests then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom