Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust of the Kyuubi >>Futent X MironaX<<

Hinata let out a soft gasp when Naruto grasped at her breasts, then started to rub his thumbs across her steel hard nipples, each one sticking out from her by over an inch. She felt the hot, sticky pre-cum smearing on her chin, her blush somehow deepening further as he asked for her to use her mouth. She was somewhat hesitant....but she seemed to realise that if she didn't then the real Naruto could be lost forever.

"A-alright....Naruto-kun...." Hinata managed a soft, loving smile, before tilting her head down, slowly and nervously parting her lips, taking the tip of his cock into her mouth, suckling on it gently as she tasted him for the first time. Her breasts kept more than an inch or two of his cock from getting into her mouth....even if it was big, her breasts were bigger. Well....at least whilst he was in his human form anyway...

Nine tails couldn't help but groan in ecstasy when the girls velvety lips passed over his cock. Almost twenty years had passed since he'd enjoyed a female, and his last was nowhere near the woman this young shinobi was. His dick was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum into her warm mouth. Her tongue was like silk on his flesh, and he couldn't resist gently thrusting up against her motions. It was too good. His balls throbbed painfully for release.

"Hinata...I'm going to..." He gripped the girl by her hair and started bobbing her head over his member, which was swelling in size as he started to lose himself in climax. He practically howled out loud as he finally burst, two decades of imprisonment, all his build up and teasing, the deception and seduction, all of it left him unable to hold back anymore. He pulled her down on him, until her face was buried in her own breasts and came into her mouth.

He shot rope after rope of thick white semen past her lips in inhuman amounts. While it was nothing compared to what he could unleash in his true forms, his climax could easily fill a bucket, and he was giving her his all.

Hinata shivered as she continued to suck on him, struggling to swallow all of the pre-cum he was pumping out...it was like water pouring from a tap. She didn't think it was possible to produce this much, from the education she had received there should only be a small amount of this fluid. Still, this was Naruto....he was in pain and needed her help, so she didn't care about anything else right now.

When she heard him comment that he was about to release, she attempted to pull away, only for Naruto to grab her hair and pull her back down, gasping as she felt the head of his cock actually swelling inside of her mouth, blocking her from being able to withdraw it, the head of Naruto's cock now larger than Hinata could open her mouth. Her eyes shot open as he started to pump cum into her mouth, spurt after hot, thick spurt pumping into her. The girl tried to swallow it, but there was far too much.

When her mouth filled, a lot of the cum began to burst from her lips around his cock, cum spilling out over her face and massive breasts as she continued trying to swallow as much as she could.

Nine Tails chest heaved with deep breaths as he finally finished climaxing. The orgasm had been so intense that he very nearly lost control and reverted to his more bestial form. He looked down at Hinata and smiled. She was trying so hard to swallow his fluids, the lower half of her face, and her breasts were pasted with his semen. Wisps of steam rose from the fluid as it touched the cool night air. It was such a beautiful sight to see, one he would truly treasure. And one he could relive many times, as his creamy fluid was filling her insides and seeping into her skin, becoming an aphrodisiac. Soon it would drive her lusts and hidden desires crazy, he couldn't wait to see how it clashed with her reserved persona.

He leaned up and held the sides of her face, he let his cock soften just enough so she could get her lips off it. He took in her beauty, her youthful appeal, and her ravishing figure. He was about to completely spin her world into chaos. Such a satisfying game to play, maybe once he was finished he would erase her memory and do it again. Then again, there were so many other marvelous girls in this village for him to play with. Either way, this was her turn, time to let the fox out of the bag.

"Oh Hinata. You are amazing....but I have to confess...Naruto is gone." As he finished he transformed, in an instant he became the Nine Tails again. His large paws cradled the sides of her face, his cock now extended beyond her breasts and rested against the side of her face. He grinned, his lips spreading to show a muzzle filled with razor teeth and a long, prehensile tongue.

"In fact he was never here. You must be such a nympho to drink the cum of the Kyuubi! Goodness, I wonder what your parents would think to hear of your slutty nature?" He laughed as he degraded her, playing off her already threatened stability. Oh he couldn't wait for her to break.

When Naruto's cock softened enough, Hinata pulled her mouth away and coughed, cum spilling from her mouth over her breasts and the ground as she gasped for air, taking a few moments to compose herself, cum still dripping from her face and breasts, running down across her nipples, sending shivers through her body. She was feeling....hot...but it must've been the situation. She had been about to look up at Naruto, about to ask him if she had helped, though as her eyes came up they began to fill with horror at his words. Naruto....was...gone...?

"N-no...no he...he can't be gone..." Hinata gasped, then yelped when he transformed, backing away slowly on the ground. Her eyes darted to his cock...oh god...it was even bigger....it had to be 15 or 16 inches in length at least....and near 3 inches across! How could it be possible?! Hinata let out a whimper of fear, then tried to move away further as he talked about her, about her parents, quickly shaking her head.

"N-no! No no no....I...I was helping Naruto-kun! I....g-get away....please....get away from me..." The night air was beginning to fill, or at least it would for the Nine tails sensitive nose, with the scent of Hinata's juices, beginning to seep through her panties and her pants, his cum acting as enough of an aphrodisiac to begin and arouse her.

Nine Tails laughed out loud as she tried to move away. She was cracking. He lunged after her and pinned her to the ground with ease. He could smell her arousal, it was maddening. This....this was what he yearned for. Her desperate sanity loosing ground, her body craving things her mind told her was wrong. Her love waging war with her lust. He could feel it all pouring from her as though it came in rivers.

"Oh Hinata! You satisfied me once already! Why don't you do it again? I promise I will be gentle!" He laughed as she tore her pants in several places. Merely wanting to expose more of her beautiful skin to the night air, and his....graces. He ground his cock against her crotch, which was now soaked with her juices. Two of his tails shot forward an pinned her shoulders to the ground. Then he grabbed her hands and pulled them down, wrapping her fingers around his grapefruit sized balls.

"Come now Hinata. I can smell the lust in you...I can taste your desires in the air...." He leaned down, letting go of her hands and running his tongue up her abdomen, snaking it around her breasts and flicking her nipples before running it up her neck. He held her face so she couldn't turn and pressed his lips to hers, pushing his tongue past her lips and into her mouth. He pulled away. "...and I can see it on your body. Beg me to take you and I will do it in Naruto's form!"

Hinata yelped as he pounced for her, not even able to struggle as he pinned her to the ground. His strength....it was impossible...she couldn't even squirm, let alone struggle or break free. He really wasn't Naruto anymore.....Naruto would never do this to her...to anybody. She whimpered as the shaft of his cock began to grind against her crotch, feeling as more of her body was exposed, her pussy covered only by what was left of her panties by this point. She let out another yelp when his tails somehow restrained her like a second set of arms, trying to resist as he moved her hands, then gasped when she felt them being wrapped around his balls. Oh god...they were huge....impossibly huge...

"N-no.....no I....I wont beg you....n-not for that...I wont!" Her will was still strong it seemed...a combination of her stubbornness and her devotion to Naruto somehow helping her resist the aphrodisiac effects of his cum and his continued attempts to arouse her. Even the trick he had used last time wasn't going to work this time. Hinata just squirmed as best she could as his tongue worked across her body, closing her eyes tightly as the long, wet organ slipped into her mouth and almost down her throat. After a moment she attempted to bite down on it, but he had pulled it out just in time, her teeth narrowly missing it.

Nine tails laughed as she tried to bite him. She could not have hurt him, but it was still amusing, and a bit impressive, that she was still resisting him. Her willpower was monolithic in stature, and her dedication to Naruto was iron-wrought. He leaned back, letting several more tails pin her legs and stomach to the ground.

"I will give you something girl. You are very strong willed. I had hoped you would beg me to take you, but it seems you still need convincing."

He pulled her hips up to his chest and held her legs out to the sides. Her moistened panties lay directly in front of his muzzle and her scent was excruciatingly strong this close. He prided himself on his ability to please a woman, and he had yet to find a woman who could resist him once his tongue had been inside them. He began by peeling away her underwear, revealing her soft, beautiful pink labia. He wrapped one arm around her abdomen and pressed his thumb against her clitoris, slowly but firmly circling it with his digit. Then he blew a gentle breath over her flesh, stimulating it and teasing it.

"Relax, and let me wash away your doubts."

He pressed his lips to her flesh and groaned. Her juices were ambrosia to his taste buds. His thick tongue flicked at her labia in the lightest strokes. He would circle it over her flesh, slowly spiraling inward until he thrust it inside. He ran it against her vaginal walls, searching for that soft patch of.....ah there it is! She was turned on enough that her G-spot had swollen, he began massaging it with his tongue in ways no human could match. He pressed his tongue against it firmly, then he moved his thumb to her skin, directly over her G-spot and pressed down against his tongue pressing up. She could not resist him forever. He would make her climax over and over until she begged him to take her.

"Wh-whatever you're going to give me I don't want it...I don't want it!" Hinata shook her head in protest as he spoke, whimpering as he restrained her further with more tails, then seemed to move between her legs. She couldn't help being embarrassed by having him so close to her crotch like that...she could feel him...hear him sniffing at her. "No!" She squealed when her panties were ripped away, finally leaving her completely naked on the forest floor.

She let out a sharp yelp of pleasure when that tongue started to move against her. She could feel it circle her clit, then slowly slip inside of her. She squirmed beneath his tails, whimpering and panting in unwanted pleasure, her pussy growing hotter and wetter with every movement of his tongue. "N-no.....oh noo...." She whimpered and shook her head, then when his tongue moved across her g-spot....she seemed to snap. She suddenly screamed out in pleasure, the cry echoing through the small forest around them, her body snapping in orgasm whether she wanted it to or not. The girls body spasmed, juices squirting from her pussy all over the ninetails face, her cries of pleasure not stopping, her orgasm seeming to go on and on. Clearly she was inexperienced....despite her strong mental resistance, her body had absolutely no defence against stimulation like this. In all likelihood....this was the girls first ever orgasm.

The girls scream of ecstasy pierced the air in a way that made the Nine Tails ears twitch and his cock throb. His strong arms and tails easily held her through the spasms, but he relished the feel of her body's uncontrollable quaking. After the first couple of spurts he sealed his lips over her slit, still squeezing her g-spot between his tongue and finger. He started grating the thicker portion of his long tongue against her clit as well, tripling up on her stimulation.

The whole time he drank down her juices, their taste being ambrosia to his senses, he had forgotten how divine young women, especially virgins, tasted. He forced climax after climax upon her, increasing pressure and speed of his tongues undulations inside her.

Hinata's eyes rolled into the back of her head as he continued to please her, rubbing that tongue and finger against her most sensitive spots over and over again, forcing her to orgasm time after time, so much that they began to blur together into one long continuous orgasm.

The young Hyuuga's titanic breasts were bouncing wildly as her body spasmed, bouncing in every direction as they were left free, her nipples rock hard and aching by this point. By the time the Nine Tails stopped Hinata was a quivering, panting mess. Her body was wet with sweat, whilst her pussy and thighs were soaked with her juices, spread and squirted all over the place, both on her body and the ground between her legs, along with plenty having squirted over the nine tails face. "Nnngh...." The girl was barely conscious, clearly on the verge of passing out after being put through that.

Nine tails grinned and slipped her down to the ground. He had to gaze at her form for a while, watching her massive breasts heave with her labored breath. The sight of her body soaked with sweat and fluids. He ran his large paws up her body from her thighs to her abdomen to her breasts. She was like a fruit just waiting to be picked and devoured. He leaned in and lay on top of her, her breasts feeling so good against his furry chest. He held her face again, feeling her breath coming in pants.

"You can lie to me. But your body can't. I know you enjoyed that Hinata. And I can give you more...so much more. All you have to do is ask me to give it to you." He kissed her, delving his tongue deep in her mouth, letting her taste her own juices. Then he leaned up and positioned her at his pelvis. He pressed the head of his cock against her labia and began teasing her, massaging her sensitive flesh with his hot meat, he starting sliding it's heavily ribbed length between her lips and against her clit.

"All you have to do is ask...."

Hinata had barely began to recover when he lay down ontop of her, using her breasts like pillows, her nipples grinding against his fur covered chest, sending shivers through her entire body, which was still somewhat more sensitive than normal after what she had just been through. Finally the aphrodisiac effects of his cum were beginning to work on her, the girls mental barriers slowly fading away.

She moaned softly as he kissed her, his tongue exploring her mouth and throat, her own juices covering her tongue, before she felt that huge, throbbing cock rubbing against the lips of her pussy. Oh god....it had somehow gotten even bigger....would it even fit inside of her? It felt more like an arm than a cock... "I...." Hinata heard him tell her to ask....her body trying to force her to, whilst the last remnants of her mental resistance struggled to hold on. It was no use though, and with a soft whimper Hinata could muster the energy for only a single word.... "Please...." The slight movement of her hips made it clear what she was referring to. Finally she was broken...finally she could resist no more....

Back
Top Bottom