Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Sucks (Mercenary+Shani)

Satine moaned softly as he pulled back and pushed in again, repeating the process. Satine looked up at him, smiling, as her nails dragged along his back.

Jacques looked down at her as well, staring into her eyes as he began to pick up the pace slowly, going faster in and out of her womanhood.

Her gaze meeting his as they made love for the first time. Satine dragging her nails down his back gently not wanting to break the skin. As the pleasure built up she was starting to have the urge to want to bite, being as what most vampires do. But she held back not wanting to harm him in anyway or betray his trust.

Jacques thrusted into her harder now, picking up the pace still. Soon enough he was pushing in and pulling out of Satine with great speed and power, and he crashed his lips against her's again passionately.

Satine moaned as his speed and power grew, enjoying every minute. Beginning to move her hips in time with his, kissing him passionately, as his lips met hers.

"God, Satine, I love you." Jacques told her in a somewhat hushed voice from his more rapid breathing. He kissed her back with just as much passion again, thrusting harder into the vampire mistress.

As he spoke in a hushed tone she leaned closer kissing his neck, "I love you too." she said softly before their lips met again. Moaning into the kiss as his hips thrusted harder into her. Her nails gently dragged across his back, not enough to cut or hurt him.

Jacques, having this be his first time, as he'd never gotten close with anyone else before, especially not a vampire, could already feel himself begin to get close to his climax, the small increase in pleasure beginning as he slid in and out of Satine passionately.

After a bit Satine's walls began to compress and tighten, as his manhood throbbed within her, nearing her own climax. She hadn't experienced an organism in a very long time, it felt so amazing never thinking she would fall in love with a hunter.

Jacques didn't last too much longer as he pulled away a bit to make love to Satine even faster and harder for the final stretch. He felt the build-up of come start, growing in his shaft before quickly traveling up until finally Jacques pressed into her one last time, going in all the way, staying inside of her. Waves of pleasure spread over the hunter as he finally came into Satine, loving the amazing and overwhelming feeling of pleasure that came to him, and hopefully her.

Satine continued to moan here and there as h went harder and faster into her tight womanhood. As he was all he way in her back arched feeling him cum deep within her. She moaned out in pleasure as she reached her climax, her juices released mixing with his. her walls throbbed against his member starting to relax.

"Ah, Satine...That was amazing." Jacques told her, somewhat out of breathe as his voice was quieter. He slowly pulled back out of her, smiling down at the vampire he had fallen in love with.

Satine smiled and nodded her head, "Yesss...yes it was." She replied softly. She sighed softly as he pulled out of her. "So...now what?" She whispered looking up at him.

"I, uh, don't know, actually. I'm surprised I was lucky enough to get this far. I guess maybe we could use some seep?" Jacques said to her, looking down at Satine with loving eyes.

Satine giggled at him as he admitted to being able to get this far. "True...it is daylight after all." She said she was rather tired after that. "Well you should come lay down then." Satine smiled at him.

"Gladly." Jacques told her, climbing into the bed and laying beside Satine, smiling at her.

Sorry, I gtg.))

She smiled cuddling into him as he rejoined her. Leaning up she kissed him, before closing her eyes to rest.

((It's all good))

Jacques kissed Satine back one more time before whispering "Good night." In her ear. "Or, good day, I guess." He corrected himelf as he rolled onto his back and closed his eyes.

(Skip to tomorrow, I assume?)

(Sounds like a plan to me.))

Satine smile, "Whichever...Good day Jacques." She spoke softly drifting off to sleep. Satine slept until evening when her mental alarm went off but after staying up later than normal she closed her eyes once again just resting in her bed.

Jacques woke up about just after she did the first time, his eyes opening almost suddenly. "Hey Satine, are you awake?" He asked the vampire in a hushed tone, not wanting to wake her up if she was still sleeping.

Satine opened her eyes looking up at him, "Yes, I'm awake...Is everything okay?" She asked stretching out a bit as she woke more.

"Yeah, everything's fine. I'm just hoping that I'm not in some crazy dream, that this is actually happening." Jacques told her with a smirk, knowing it wasn't, or at least pretty sure.

Satine smiled and looked up at him, "Well I don't know about you but I know I'm as real as they come...plus you are in my bed instead of your own...So I will assume that this is reality." She teased slightly about his dreaming method. Realizing she was still naked not having changed after last night, well morning event she figured she'd hope in the shower to bathe. "I'm gonna hop in the shower." She said with a smile starting to get up.

"That's a relief." Jacques replied jokingly, smiling at her still. When she got up to shower, an idea instantly popped into Jacques' mind. "You know, maybe we could conserve water?" He mentioned suggestively, getting out of the bed as well, both of them naked.

Satine smiled at him., as he joked with her. Thinking about his offer, "Alright sure, lets conserve water." She said heading to her bathroom attached to her room.

Back
Top Bottom