Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

"Of course sir. I would never turn down such an offer." She said before wrapping her lips around his head, gingerly sucking at first.

He groaned gently. "That's right my dear, keep working like that and you'll find the beings here very accepting of you."

She smiled with a mouth full of cock as she took more of him after his compliment. He really knew how to make her smile and feel good about herself.

He gently gripped the back of her head, thrusting into her mouth. ''Don't worry about holding back, I've got more than enough seed for you.''

Her wide eyes went up to her friend when he grasped her head. A soft blush colored her cheeks before nodding. Then, she really didn't hold back. She started to suck eagerly, taking more of him than she ever did. She loved having him in her mouth, and she couldn't wait for the more seed he was offering.

She loved the taste of his pre, and she knew his cum would taste even better. With the objective in mind, her long tongue started to snake around his cock as she sucked.

She had almost forgotten he could do that, but thankfully she wasn't stunned. Instead she moaned and continued her glorious sucking for the cum she craved.

Her ears shifted on her head when he spoke to her. She smiled slyly and pulled away. "Donovan...I need your cum. It's so good, and I want to feel it run down my throat. I love sucking your cock, and I just want more." She moaned while her tongue would occasionally flicker over the head.

She smiled and nodded, taking him back down her throat. She started to suck on his cock eagerly as she took more than before, feeling the head of his cock against her throat.

A smile formed on lips even with his cock in her mouth. She quickly swallower as much as could, her tongue savoring the taste of his cum.

She smiled and finished swallowing before pulling away. "Thank you, sir. I enjoy it." She licked her lips and stood up slowly.

Back
Top Bottom